cash.coin.dance/blocks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I got 100k. Imma be a bazillionaire soon

Its not going to, its dead on arrival

i hope so just to see all those btc fanboys btfo

>not hodling both

all you moms pusi belong to us

Get that shit outta here

Most likely it will just stick around and keep outpacing ETH.

Worst case scenario, BCC plummets, but becomes the new hedge against BTC

there are a few things you can do.

1) sell all your bitcoin cash for bitcoin. this is risky because youre left with nothing if bitcoin cash wins. but if bitcoin wins, you will have gotten free bitcoins. which is cool.

2) sell all your bitcoin for bitcoin cash. this is probably the riskiest thing to do, but also would be the most lucrative if bitcoin cash ends up winning, since the exchange rate is so favorable right now.

3) just hold an equal amount of both. this is the least risky thing to do, and honestly the smartest. bitcoin cash is literally free money that was given to you for doing nothing. just pretend this fork never happened. if it fizzles out, who cares. youre out nothing. if it takes the place of bitcoin, cool, you have just as much of that as you did bitcoin. really cant see a way you can lose here. one of them is going to win.

4) liquidate both and use your proceeds to buy a gun or bottle of sleeping pills to kill yourself with. this is probably the worst option, because if you do this then it wont matter how much bitcoin or bitcoin cash you have since youll be dead.

i recommend option 3.

You are holding both, right?

Only a Corecuck like this guy sells because Theymos told him to

It's at least more likely than what fucktards on Veeky Forums and reddit make it sound like.

тoлькo чтo кyпил 100 тыc

JohanWuCuck, your coin is dead on arrival the chain isnt even working

fuck off with your scamcoin

Here is my question Elmo, I use kekbase right now because I like using fiat to get my coins. Is there an exchange where I can buy BCC with fiat? Using btc to buy BCC is too much for me.

BCC will never moon unless Cuckbase supports it
the chances of that are 1% considering they dumped ETC right away

checkem

coinbase didn't want to support it because it was a cash grab by them, stealing millions from customers.

There is a lawsuit coming. They will add it if they have to reimburse people most likely.

also would like an answer to this.

Гoвopящий пo-pyccки, чтoбы люди иcпoльзoвaли google translate, чтoбы пoнять этoт мeм?

i have no idea. i pulled out all my btc from coinbase and put it on kraken before the fork because cbase said they wouldnt be giving out the bcc and kraken said they would. my bcc is listed in my kraken account but i havent tried trading with it. you might be able to buy it there, im not sure. eat my ass.

this is magic internet cash and the wild west, don't lie to yourself, it makes you weak

>There have been 16 blocks mined since the hard fork.
>205 blocks behind the original chain.
>Last block mined 5 hours ago.
cash.coin.dance/blocks

Is this the worst shitcoin ever created?

All these blocks are being mined at original difficulty now. Just wait til it adjusts

Does it mean more profitable to mine after adjustment?

how long does diff adjustment take?

I hate this chink so much

Cry more Cashcuck, your coin is a failure

or maybe jihan is waiting for a 1:1 ratio before he "fixes the problem"

This is fucking ridiculous if you cant see it coming.

THIS IS A COUP YOU RETARDS

2016 blocks. It's gon' be a while.

This. Dumbasses.

Bcc will fizzle

it will as soon as the difficulty normalizes and all the chinese hash power keeping BTC alive moves over to it

How can you sell when can't fucking sell? FUCK the cold storage I could have dumped that shit already for $1000 now it's going to fucking $10

This. But option 3 still carries a fair amount of risk. When exchanges are open for BCC deposits we will see the real fallout which could include both BTC and BCC taking heavy discounts. Escape to fiat now if you are afraid, if there is a bloodbath do not accept a loss, KYS if you have to but hodl through to the eventual recovery

It would already be $10 if thats where its going when wallets open, only those who took the risk on trex get to enjoy the reward for that. Fuck knows why anybody is actually buying there at triple the price though

Trex owners 100% manipulating bcc to get people to move over to their exchange.

GIVE ME NUMBER 4

If it's them buying all that BCC one of the coins has a problem and I would suggest it is BTC. Too many exchanges and of course miners are now in control of a fuck ton of BCC, there's an extreme amount of profit in it for them on a flip here against the risk of destroying all crypto. They've already made it though, might they be willing to take this risk?

someone posted a thread that cryptsy moved everything he had to trex, my guess is that the price on trex is going to get pumped as far as possible and when wallets open theyre going to bottleneck xfers in by adjusting the hash power as needed so they can keep control over supply that comes in. they can also accumulate everything that comes in to trex and whoever is holding it on trex because the price is so high, if youre not a huge whale you're going to sell it at .5+. so they get a majority control of the currency and can manipulate the price to rival BTC's within a few days of a currency release. Thats unheard of and will generate a lot of buzz for BCC.

once bcc starts dumping, btc will go on a moon mission the likes of which have never been seen before

They're buying their own coins over and over to drive the price up and make the volume look crazy
It's gonna be fucking brutal when they dump

I know for a fact that whales have an strict limit of self buys-sells and that limit is determined by the price. Bcash is extremely expensive to pump, that's why they dump is gonna be a fucking rape show. Shit hasn't even hit the fan yet.

BCashfags are going to lose their pants and I'm going to laugh.

Literally does nothing, no one uses it, no one wants to use it, if the chink mafia dumps BTC they'll probably just get bought out and lose a fuck load of money.

Bitcoin Cash was born dead. Essentially a cryptocurrency stillbirth.

whats coming?

that is the reason why I did not try to sell anything

not being on train would be worse than losing
profit

think about it...
bitcoin is struggling to keep up,
BCH is literally another shitcoin except it has a small community of bitcoin miners supporting it so its got the hype of segwit and aug 1st .

A shitcoin is basically bitcoin but better, but doesnt have the support of being the FIRST and all that hash power.

but now its outdated and i think BCH might replace it given the circumstances.

this is all coming from someone who didnt even gain any BCH because i was too lazy to change all my "diversified" portfolio back to bitcoin.

>too lazy to change all my "diversified" portfolio back to bitcoin

I - I mean my hands were diamond hodling

watch me dump the shit out of BCH!

I sold at 700$
I will probably buy back at sub 100$ when the deposit/withdrawal will be open for the pleb, Bitcoin Cash is better on every aspect than Segwit/Bilderbergcoin.

Coinbase is in the US, they will be rekt by the FBI if they pull something like that.

Why not just liquidate both and buy more shitcoins?

>Segwit/Bilderbergcoin

Do you really think that the OG Bitcoin will get hijacked by the rat jews?

I don't care, most of my money is in XMR.

Think about it. Bitmain and Bitstream make a deal and they can activate segwit within a few days.

It took a year to get 40% support and than a miracle happens and every one changes their mind and suppot jumps to 100% in a few days...

Nothing happend, just act normal, move on, noting to see here

Sure it will. I'm browsing this board just for fun.

>lose the pants they where given for free
Oh no, what a disaster

In all honesty, why the fuck did you stay after "Fungibility is everything"?

it will moon because it's the superior product.
biz will tell you to short it but who cares what biz recommends.

>doesn't even work
>superior product

Bbbut BTC Core told me they're the real BTC!