Turns out we can clone value

Did you really think it wasn't possible user?
Enjoy your value FIAT and ass medicine retards.

Because I'm not the only one who can't sell that crap! Sadly, It will fucking implode before I have a chance to do so, but it's nice to dream about free money I guess.

it wont implode if we all hodl ;)

I did warn you fucking guys that wallets would go into maintenance. I suggest taking the 0.1 on hitb, once the rest of the market opens the best assumption is that it falls lower across the board

mfw we literally became the jew

It's called supply and demand, you really think $40 billion actual dollars flowed into Bitcoin to make it worth that much?

This, its like half the idiots here are too stupid to comprehend how currency works. When one person pays another person $400 for a bitcoin cash, that doesn't mean he just created 16,000,000 x 400 dollars. $400 and a bitcoin cash changed hands, that is all.

Must be one of these:
1. BTC was undervalued before the fork
2. BTC is overvalued now
3. BCC is overvalued now
Which do you guys think it is?

It could be that the BCC has intrinsic value because so many people already own it

but I could create a fork of bitcoin right now and everyone who owns bitcoin would own it. That doesn't make it valuable

It's even funnier because the amount of BCC actually being traded is in the thousands compared to the actual supply and its price will plummet when they fucking start mining it again.

agreed. Once the difficulty is adjusted, expect double digit BCC

No it isn't, if people like BCC but didn't get in the fork they'll buy it up. If people like BTC segwit, they'll buy it up. Money was literally created.
It's no different than the fed creating fed bucks

All correct, yet all asspained because they missed out on the pump. Tsk tsk.

it will crash hard. as soon you can deposit BCC you should sell.
i sold at .01 yesterday, as Veeky Forums told me, which was a great idea. thank you Veeky Forums.

Mining is definitely not going to make a big difference. People gaining access to their coins from polo, coinbase, etc will.

but when the fed creates fed bucks, it makes all current fed bucks less valuable

>.01 yesterday, as Veeky Forums told me

You would have had to sell as soon as it was open on Bittrex, and by that I mean within minutes which I'm doubting you were quick enough to do.

N O

B L O C K S

36 hours behind the real BTC, no BCC block in 7 hours.

Not until it's traded.
If fed bucks are kept in few hands, value changes very little.
But once the population gets hold of it, they suddenly have more and expect more.

It's nothing like that you ass

see here with dubs:

We the fed now!

HOW ARE PEOPLE NOT SEEING THIS
Honestly for once in my life I don't want this place an heroing

all of them

what is market cap