I TOLD YOU TO BUY THE BCC DIP at 0.2

I TOLD YOU TO BUY THE BCC DIP at 0.2

WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/image/dbJu4tkuntfysr9TpIa4KQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just celebrate your gains and chill bro, stay Comfy

just a reminder that off chain scaling would put complete control in the hands of the devs. Who have systematically raped btc since core gained control.

bigger blocks keeps control in the hands of miners (so the people - because guess what - everyone can participate)

OFF CHAIN SCALING IS NOT DECENTRALIZATION.

BCC IS BITCOIN - BTC SW2X is the fork.

Get on the right side of history or get left you fucking retards.

I'm making crazy gains with this BCC shit
Thanks Satoshi-sama

how is segwit off chain transactions

ITS STARTING

BULL BULL BULL

CHINA IS GOING TO PUMP THIS SHIT AGAIN

PoW mining is dead already thus BCC is dead already.

BitBean has 20MB blocks even use Proof-of-Stake.

BitBean > BCC

post proof fgt

warosu.org/biz/image/dbJu4tkuntfysr9TpIa4KQ

stay poor

BCC will surpass BTC.

>segwit
>not offchain
Segwit literally means segregated witness. Segregation from the block.

just wait for the mainstream to hear about this new bitcoin thing and wait

CAN I DEPOSIT IT TO BITTREX YET?
and how do I get it from electrum to bittrex

Lmao. Bro... you are literally the archetype of a Veeky Forums shilltard. Guess why EVERYONE is telling you that btc will win... pro tip: Veeky Forums is always wrong...

This stupid bitch doesn't even know what segwit is. And he has an opinion about which way bitcoin will go....

Bcc will probably dip again, but bcc will be the true bitcoin within 2 weeks.

Cap this, faggot

The dev team behind segwit and the current BTC chain are planning for bitcoin to be used as a settlement layer. That is, most of the smaller transactions would be done through off-chain networks, and then the aggregated transactions would be settled on the bitcoin blockchain.

While segwit does not directly mean off-chain transactions, it is heavily implied that the chain with segwit will be getting off-chain transactions as the main transaction method.

Segwit transactions are still in the block, just segregated into a separate place in the block.

There is something seriously fishy with BCC. Am I the only one who feels it?

I'll listen next time OP

post the same yelling black guy again and I'll fucking do it

Yeah, it's a pure chink copycat fork with minor changes made, with a high marketcap right off the bat, while BTC took years to reach the point it's at now.

What if when the coins dump on Bittrex they get bought up by whoever it is driving this buying power? Who want want this literal shitcoin if he ever went to sell there would be literally no buy orders at that point. WHy would someone want all the bccs???

BCC still super cheap at 0.1 and rising on HitBTC, reason its low is only exchange accepting deposits.

no blockstream

Same here. And I'm a big blocker

You say do the opposite of what biz tells you yet your on biz. Kinda contradictory

This must be the new biz meme

Magic buy and sell walls appearing an ddisappearing, I'm not touching this shit until chinks btfo