Is he wrong?

>in before "go back to /pol" autism

Other urls found in this thread:

image.slidesharecdn.com/africanarchitecture1-151122052246-lva1-app6891/95/african-architecture-1-10-638.jpg?cb=1448169870
i.ccdn.hu/acm/43/178600/l1.jpg
world-citizen-trail.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/IMG_5893c.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mtepe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's kinda right, I suppose. But what reason would they have for doing any of that? They were okay without it.

But subsaharan Africa sucks if you're trying to farm without modern techniques.

darwin never said that

I know....it was Dixon, but even so ( i like to think Darwin would agree with it)

the quote still stands

>Is he wrong?
Yes, the whole quote is pretty much bullshit.

>acres of diamonds
valuable to euros because they're rare in Europe, had no real practical value back then
>docile animals
yeah no
>never made an axe,spear...
they did
>never built a house...
no real need to
>never dreamed a sail
why bother when you have everything you need right there, as he himself admits

and don't pretend le glorious [ethnicity] came up with civilization on their own

no its not

Africans had no ability to extract the resources until the European Empires came in

ahh the glorious "you can't domesticate zebras" meme to justify African incompetence

>docile animals
No. The animals of Africa are almost all extremely agressive, skittish, or stubborn. They had cows and that's it.
>built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
I don't know what you call these:
>image.slidesharecdn.com/africanarchitecture1-151122052246-lva1-app6891/95/african-architecture-1-10-638.jpg?cb=1448169870
>i.ccdn.hu/acm/43/178600/l1.jpg
>world-citizen-trail.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/IMG_5893c.jpg
But they're not the dwellings of retards.
>never dreamed a sail.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mtepe

I'm aware that Africans did achieve much less than other peoples. I'm not weweuzzing. But to act like subsaharans were nothing but childlike ignoramuses is boldly incorrect. Less advanced does not mean less worthy.

>less advanced does not mean less worthy

it kind of does

>doesn't know the difference between tame and domesticated
Next you're gonna tell me that elephants are domesticated too.

I don't know why he would use diamonds as the anecdote, diamonds are very unimportant to a society and many cultures didn't even realize they were special compared to sand/quartz or even realized diamonds existed. By his logic Europeans are retarded for not cultivating poppy until the 18th century

so you honestly believe that Africa would of been Wakanda if not for whitey?

>no real need to
That's your reply? how about calling him out on that ridiculous bluff, subsaharan Africans built pernament housing thousands of years ago, more recent examples would include Swahili houses, which resemble modern middle class housing moreso than European houses did at the time (1200-1600s)

And this justifies the quote how? It's wrong about tools, it's wrong about buildings, it's wrong about animals, it's wrong about diamonds
Yeah euros were needed to tap into the mineral resources, but only industrial societies care for those resources.

yeah they were so much more advanced than europeans, that europe was able to conquer them

Yeah, it's not like the Mali empire was selling copious amounts of gold, copper and salt before colonisation or anything.
Half of the gold used in Europe in the 14th century was mined by Africans and then sold to Arabs who then sold it to Europeans, you retard.

No, I think Africa would have been every little bit as shit as it was in the middle ages without whitey, but this doesn't make the pic any less idiotic.

are you really trying to claim africa was more advanced than europe in the 1600s

they don't even have any great intellectual achievements that compete with say Newton's

Mali Empire, lol no one even remembers it because it had no effect on human civilization

British Empire at its peak was superior

Thats not what I said. The Swahili had a high standard of living, higher than most of Europe, but by no means are they superior. The main point was that Africans built permanent houses, which makes the quote sound retarded.

that's a photograph of Walter Rothschild on a zebra-drawn carriage
here he is riding on the back of a giant tortoise, clear proof tortoises can be domesticated
i admit i was being lazy in my response, hopefully the above makes up for it
and the turks conquered the balkans and the arabs conquered iberia
and the romans conquered most of Europe
...your point?
And no one is saying they were MORE advanced you lying fuck, your claim is that they are on the level of cave men

Holy fucking shit quit putting words in my mouth

are you claiming that Charles Darwin of all people was a idiot?

But you said they couldn't mine resources by themselves, which is clearly wrong.
But it's okay, at least you got to make your daily "le negroes can't into civilization xDD" thread.

Are you claiming that the quote is by Charles Darwin? Are you claiming Charles Darwin, or anyone for that matter, is right about everything all the time?

that quote isn't from Darwin, as the OP already admitted above
and even if it was, being good in one field can still make him a retard elsewhere

Are you fucking stupid? It was already acknowledged in this thread that the quote wasn't by Darwin.

White people literally went into space and the fucking moon

I am not a stormnigger by no means, but don't fucking tell me that these black people are equal to us

may i ask a question why many of you guys on /his are always trying to equate the nigger to the white man as being of equal importance?

Depends on how you mean.

In terms of genetic potential, that's an unsolved question.

In terms of current status, white people are unequivocally better.

Of course, 1100 years ago, white people sucked compared to Asians.

4000 years ago, Mesopotamia, Egypt, and India were the only games in town and white people were illiterate.

Greece proves you wrong

Socrates, Plato, Aristotle prove you wrong

>of equal importance
noone in this thread seems to be claiming that
people like claim that africans are incapable of even the most basic achievments which has already been proven above. I'll happily admit they haven't contributed as much to science as others, this doesn't mean they're incapable
Neil DeGrasse Tyson proves you wrong, unless you hold any masters degrees? I don't want to be making retarded arguments like this. stop.

Yeah, there was a period from like 500 BC to 500 AD where Europe surged ahead dramatically.

And then shit went south really violently in between 500 and 700 AD.

Total European dominance is only really 300 or so years old.

>Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Not him (and yes, he's being stupid), but couldn't you honestly think of anyone else? That's like calling on Richard Dawkins to represent whites.
Not to mention that you're very likely to find people with master degrees on Veeky Forums, like fucking me for example.

first one off the top of my head, I'm know there's much better examples
I doubt anyone making claims like his has any masters degrees

They did though. How can you be this critically ignorant of history? That's like saying Plains Natives hunted no buffalo or Greeks had no contact with Egypt at all. You aren't just wrong you are CRITICALLY wrong.

Diamonds are useless except for industrial purposes. Only until a massive ad campaign done by De Beers were diamonds able to become the prime cosmetic jewellery completely wrecking other much prettier looking jewellery. Fucks sake they tried doing an other campaign recently but instead making brown diamonds the "thing" to desire.

Thomas Sowell.

>born in Alabama in 1930
>grew up in Harlem
>fought in the Marines, got back, and went to Harvard
>got a government job, concluded that the government sucks and the free market is the answer
>wrote a massive tome on race and economics, called "Race and Economics" in which he argues that affirmative action hurts minorities and success or failure is primarily determined by culture
>still the most coherent thinker on racial issues that I can think of

this.

Do you know who the hell Thomas F. Dixon Jr. is at all?

He is an economist lol his opinions on anything else are extremely flawed and lulsworthy because he knows jackshit about history (especially Black history) yet feels he can commentate on them.

Also rages against the ivory tower but fucking works for a think tank which is way way less academic rigorous then the "ivory tower"

Im well aware, that was my point, diamonds had no purpose outside of "looks cool lol" until the 20th century in industrial applications...so using diamonds as an anecdote is very strange

Wrong about basically everything

But reality never stopped Nazi delusions before

TIL Charles Darwin was a Nazi

>He actually thinks that quote is Darwin
>His reading comprehension is so poor he can't understand it was referring to /pol/ Nazis

You sisterfuckers are so stupid it's cute

>. . .ol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /p. . .