Paying $45 dollars in btc to

whoever gives me the best reason for why i got four straight F's in college

it has to be logical and conclusive

link your address to your post

might gives out small amounts for ideas under consideration but whoever nails it gets 45 dollars

you are not a normie
1BxgEqBTw7cXpLiwrKQUNTgVL2dkmJphN3

Depressions.
1CUJsR2ZVkHf5aRkhn1sPaspk6qqKuZVCh

Because you are stupid. Time to drop out. Quit wasting money. (Including giving to retards on biz.)

You're a lazy piece of shit

What are you studying?
1N8DuCn5T8zb9WaqdQht2ZmopdFxYrvxpm

so you're finally going to tell your mom OP? But you're still trying to lie? What's the real reason?

I'd tell her that you're just not interested in that path of life. School doesn't not interest you in the slightest so you have no motivation to try. That has to be close to the truth, because i dunno why else you could fail BUS 101 or any other easy as fuck intro course.

How much have you made from crypto?

no, my mom already says i'm that, i need something to counter her narrative even if she's right.

she found out earlier from going to the school and asking my counselor what my transcript looked like and she said he turned around his computer monitor and said, YOUR SON FAILED EVERYTHING, she raced home to me only to tell me how dissapointed she was in me and how she says im gonna be flipping burgers forever

this is the third time you made this thread

ah, easy. say you have straight F's because you don't want to be a son she can be proud of. everyone should see how she fucked up your life, because she you hate her.
address see above.

Why couner her narrative? She already thinks that and will think that no matter what excuses you make. Don't waste all this time coming up with an excuse when the result will be the same.

no it's not my first 2 were different

If you're American and 18+ I'm pretty sure that's actually illegal. It's a breach of privacy.

Well, if you can't pass 100 level classes, I'd be kinda disappointing in you too. That shit isn't hard, you just have to show up.
Go get a job at FedEx or Amazon, make 10-15 an hour for the rest of your life.
he's 25

because she keeps demanding real answers instead of "excuses" but i cant tell her the real reason i dropped out cause she would think im joking and would say im lieing even though it's the truth

user, grades mean jack shit. i graduated as the best student of engineering school (not sure if someone has beaten my record, graduated 10 years ago) in mech eng, but i've been unemployed for 5 years. sure, i live in a 3rd world shithole, but still.

even degrees mean jack shit. the best you can do is to "network", a.k.a. suck dicks. if you don't have family of friends already willing to give you a job (and they won't give a shit about your grades), you are fucked. you have to make as many "friends" as you can, and hopefully at least one will help you down the road (and they also wouldn't give two shits about grades).

you should be sucking dick right now begging for internships. even more so they also don't give a shit about grades, and it shows you have drive if you try to get one while you are still studying.

so go, suck dicks. be the best dick sucker you can be.

Because for you to be throwing money away at arbitrary nonsense is indicative of the fact that you've never had to work hard for anything in your entire life, and therefor have no incentive to stop being a repulsive NEET that jerks off to anime while larping on Veeky Forums.

1BzdFxZqmAY4RXBhE6Mz9ygfZ5giRzxXQM

Basically my idea now is to sue the school for violating the ferpa law and then make my mom not dissapointed by giving her some money from the lawsuit.

I just need to find some jewish lawyers

schooling system is for wagecuck long live the digital market age

Sadly with all the turmoil and chaos that has been happening on college campus's its a miracle you didn't commit suicide. The politics, presssure of being a minority or worse yet a non minority this must've been the worst term of your life. But thankfully your transgender.... OHH your not then that makes class so much harder how could you've even thought about school. Good luck.
12srRDmsnF1NySVeD6hRnouJTYsaoxAHhb

it's a small 2 year conservative school with zero chaos/turmoil. i don't think there's ever even been a protest there

Maybe college isn't for you? Have you thought of trade schools. Or maybe you need to change the way you study are you more of a visual person?

1FgdURkJAWwASayoqSPS775F2iX22u2BhV

Because college won't matter in the future. Focusing on asset based investments and new ideas is going to be the only way to survive in a world where economic collapse and massive changes in the job world are so close to coming to fruition.
1NmPqBeszM8mmvdvczRgVqNTRnSjYCURBx

1KMfYtno3mcTcQMhnJfQVxQtfbU5McpTFd

Low energy caused by low testosterone.

-Starting tomorrow you will start the day with an icecold shower. I dont give a fuck how comfy is hot water at the morning. Starting tomorrow you only take cold showers. Protip: your breath and pulse will accelerate a lot. If you breath hard and fast you will asfixiate. Breath slowly. Its only hard the first week. Once you are used to it, its like starting the day with 5 cups of coffee.

-hit the gym twice a week. Compounds only. Legs give the biggest test boost.

-Drop soy completely. Eat more protein and good fats. Fish. Chicken.

-Zinc, a few minutes at the sun for vitamin d and fish oil are cheap and will boost your energy

-Sleep 8 hours a day. Or 6 and a nap mi day.

Get a blood exam for testosterone. Whatever the kike says its the "normal" value for a guy your age, multiply it for 1.5x. He is lying. Fucking kike.

Testosterone is a wheel. Once you get some, you will be more confident and alpha, which in turn makes you generate more testosterone. Thank me in 3 months.

3L99erfADqFrm3kVe57bat2d9vt4Q9uapv

Maybe it's age. I got kicked out of college at 21 after failing 3 classes. Went back at 29 and got 17 straight A's and got my degree.

With age you plan your schedule better, put in more effort, and somehow your brain might work better... lot less energy tho.

Okay OP.
unlike all the edgy basement dwellers here, I'll give you some /adv/ tier shit.

You probably have anxieties towards doing work and don't have a growth mindset.
You also probably don't have good habits in place that allow you to handle the appropriate workload or just self-study on your own.

Once you fix those, you'll be fine. It happens to a lot of people in the first semester of college.

If you need an actual excuse, say you just dropped the ball when it was too late to withdrawal and F's are better than C's in Community since Universities won't count F's once you repeat for your transfer app.

Source: did community and transferred to Tier 1 college.

1AGgMXhvUW5nfgYfhUTyJujhpDBMzeS71d

cut the cannabis and alcohol and get some sleep

Dog ate your homework

You spent all your class time trading penny stocks.

Now go and get $1000 and pretend you got that from trading $10 at the start.

Im basing all this based on why I got the same soo:
1. you decided that you'd just commute to class and stay with your parents at home under the meme that it helps you financially, but now at anytime you get off class you instantly go home and write off the place as a hell.
2. you probably didnt make too many friends in your same major becuase most of the people there are already going to class with their friends and thus you are doing college alone which is not possible like legit this is where goofed as well I tried doing things alone beacuse i was a 4.5 gpa student in a ap advanced classes and turned out i was a failure.
3. if you go to UC's you literally cannot go there and do have side fun (COUGH VIDYA GAMES) most real college experience is giving up video games for the duration to focus on school. like my current professor says" I quit video gaming beacuse games are too fucking good now so much to the point that it over takes you." so sadly you probably have to say good bye to good ole GABE.
4. legit you have a social anxiety that I did and so you cant ask questions in class when you know you are fucked, this ties into number 2 a bit.
5. you probably went to the college thinking that you'll know instantly what you are doing. if you have no plan at all for college and are just going on what feels right or you are exploring then all you are doing is wasting your limited credits needed for fasfa or w.e aid you might be getting and you are wasting your early year focus on study classes that mean nothing and at like year 3 and still not knowing what you are doing you basically write off class like i did and just fail because you make excuses sleep in and miss class because education didnt become a priority which is why dorming is a good idea because it forces you to focus on it or the final idea is nigga quit your day job if you can and open up your schedule to have more time to goof off and if you are stressing in college you arentDoing college right.

14YyC524a1QLyHJv1AVuyhGRTjfvALhznH

heres my address i couldnt fit it but i failed all my UC shit because of these and because of a bad break up during finals and i got kicked out so sucks but it aint the end buddy if anythign im glad to leave that shit school

You only stay in college for the girls, but you have low self-esteem so you can't manage to talk to them anyway. You feel depressed at night, either playing games or constantly thinking about how you have no one to share your struggles with. You feel like you have no future and no one to share it with, so you don't try in school.

idk

13SUQnZRuBzkMeeNw1CoQBh5vKLbUM6fq3