Veeky Forums humour thread

just post what you have, or even better, created.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CApiU7kvgB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>post yfw you realise all the attacks on the french were secretly orchestrated by Lindy

fuck off leftypol

kek

nooice

>covers cost by selling eyes

oc

I like this one. Most sci-fi universes are an Ancap's wet dream.

Star Trek isn't

the gif describes me after seeing the filename

(Hint: DO IT AGAIN)

any more of these?

A Vandal magister with known Arian tendencies was holding a symposium in honour of Demophilus, a known schismatic.
"Before the toasts begin, you must get on your knees and worship God and accept that he was the most divine entity the ecumene has ever known, even greater than Christus whom he created!"

At this moment, a venerable Praepositus Limitis who had served on the frontiers for decades and understood the necessity of taming the Barbaricum and fully supported the creed promulgated by the great Constantinus rose from his couch and held up a crucifix.

"Who does this represent?"

The Rhenian cur smirked quite devilishly and smugly replied "the created child of an indivisible God"

"You miss the point. Jesus Christ our Dominus is of the same substance as God and thus equal to Him."

The heretic was visibly shaken, and dropped his wine krater and copy of Eusebius' Onomastikon. He stormed out of the banquet hall crying those laetus crocodile tears. The same tears Donatists and Priscillians cry for the "poor" (who today are so holy that saints vie to kiss their feet) as they flee Roman territory to the outrage-committing Bacaudae in Armorica. There is no doubt that at this point the "learned" Vandal wished he had studied the work of the Holy Apostles and become more than a ludicrous teacher of rhetoric. He wished so much that he had a spatha to disembowel himself with due to the shame but he had sold all the city's arms for Gaiseric's ransom pay!

The partygoers politely clapped and all ceased their apostasy that day and accepted Jesus as the true Son of God. An divine light suddenly shone into the room and blazed upon the bust of Augustine and the statue wept miraculously. The Nicene Creed was recited, and Jesus Monogenes himself descended and banished the barbarians to the hellish wastes beyond the limes.

The magister lost his tongue and was castrated the following day. He was exiled to Troesmis, far from from God's Light.

Praise Jesus Consubstantialis.

Makes me laugh every time.

This. Bunch of commie bullshit that frankly triggers me.

Star Trek is a parable about how universal abundance will lead to a decline in martial virtue, until such time as the society declines and is destroyed from without.

Tfw by burning us to the ground he saved us from the hordes of foreign immigrants which took over the north east and therefore enabled us to maintain our aristocratic society in a 'true' form.

>Semper Tyrannis which is Latin for "I consider that Carthage must be destroyed"
Hearty kek

Did someone say OC?

More

This one works well on /pol/ too

And i thought in /his / i would escape our memes.

And this one works well on /int/ but can be used against IRA sympathising West Brits here, too.

back to facebook/reddit with you

Is that an actual book?

can someone make this with alexander and Cyrus the great?

>Average russian history textbook

Post more like these

Anyone read "Salt" by Mark Kurlansky. Its actually very interesting.

Leave Lindy to me

It's fucking perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=CApiU7kvgB8
Will Lindy ever recover?

He'll just deny it ever happened, like Zama

bye rddit

You wish lele

I've seen this around months ago and didn't find it funny then. It doesn't get funnier if you claim it to be your oc

Tbh, i was an edgy nazbol as a kid.

Someone butthurt that his Hirtler thread is not treaten seriously.

I feel like this is hilarious but I only understood around half of it

But why tho? It's the future

This thread is shit

Why would you need manacles in the Congo?

Holy shit, what is this from?

>not recognizing old memes
>confused about what the term "humour" means
summer has come

George of the Jungle

Where is the joke?

lost

I appreciate your efforts to improve it