If you're still using Poloniex after this, you're insane

reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/6qlkr4/my_experience_with_poloniex/

This guy's had $40,000 stuck on there since May the 2nd and they haven't answered his ticket yet.

HitBTC all the way bro

there's no fucking way they're solvent honestly holy fuck, this is why they dont credit people with BCC or XLM from the airdrops

but where to move?

Bittrex just has too many fucking ICOs and the SEC is BOUND to come after their asses

polo is a big exchange. most exchanges don't offer as many coins for trading as they do. they have been around for years and haven't ripped anyone off yet. Sometimes servers need maitenance.

just chillax my man.

i might take you seriously if you stop shitting on the street, pajeet. just saying.

Stop trolling, that isn't funny. People can lose a lot of money. You think it's normal to just not let someone withdraw 40k and ignore them for 3 months? It's not. This is going to be a huge goxxing.

t. Shittrex employee

Your loss man... I tried to help.

I dont think they are insolvent, there's a ton of money coming in.

I just think their shit team of 50 to 100 people can't even come close to meeting the demand of millions.

Screencap this: the person who creates a safe, well functioning exchange will make a billion dollars.

BLOCK mooning this week

I made a ticket after my siacoin withdrawal didnt appear for a month. It took another 2 months before I got them to do something about it.

The problem was I requested really vague help ("guidance would be appreciated") because I didnt want to be a jerk and accuse them although I knew it was their fault. After waiting for two months I was much more direct and told them exactly what to do (rebroadcast transaction). Fuckheads never once left a single message although they did rebroadcast.

I seriously doubt they are so busy they cant type a quick statement or ask for clarification from customers that file tickets. They are either ignoring customers or incompetent, so I've taken everything off.

you're a dumb, naive, and sheltered little bitch. they have thousands of retards asking for help and giving stupid explanations, like yourself, to sift through every day.

This can't be happening. We are doomed. I stopped using them months ago.

seriously think of how many retards are sending money to the wrong address and then complain their money is missing

you have to be VERY LITERAL and VERY DIRECT if you want these pajeeet exchange owners to do anything
most anons will either fail at this or deny it

yup. more frustrating than watching a fanta commercial.

all this polo fud is a troll campaign funded by competitors or some other entity.
used polo for years, never a single problem.

Where should I margin trade?

>never a single problem
well now you have one

I got out like 4 months ago. I've had to use bittrex support twice and got a response in less than 2 hours both times. Polo is great, just can't risk it in case I need a support ticket replied to in the next calendar year.

that was mcxnow

so, what is a good alternative, user?

bittrex is getting better and better, the only flaw is ui but you can get used to it

where will i trade nxt pumps though

>they have been around for years and haven't ripped anyone off yet

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

either cogdissed or gaslight trolling either way kill yourself

Title reminded me of those clickbait articles on those blog websites

That's why you don't keep your monopoley money on exchanges, idiots.

>monopoley money

they arent keeping fiat on exchanges

>poloniex staff has time to shitpost on Veeky Forums

Really explains why your exit scam website works so well

I've never had an issue with poloniex. Withdraw bitcoin quite frequently.

The recent FUD has me concerned. But how do I know any other exchange is better?

>tfw $100k in alts on there

I'm just fukken lazy. What's the best multi coin wallet?

>guy's had $40,000 stuck on there since May the 2nd

nice try, but if i have 40k somewhere and i can not reach my money it would be a matter of hours til i knock on their door in person. with a fucking axe.

I've also never had an issue. Poloniex has always worked great for me, so my only concern is that Bittrex is planning some shit with all this FUD.

I'm not leaving Poloniex.

Also this: is why I never believe anything on Reddit. Ever.

Here's a question: I was planning to leave my BTC on poloniex and make a comfy 20-30% a year until about 2020. What are the chances I get fucked along the way?

about 0.01% but it varies by day.

>mfw still have 5%/day loans locked in from before the fork

that dude is going to shit his pants when he realizes what happened

How do these poloniex loans work?

How is payback enforced?

Loaners get their accounts liquidated before they have a chance to default

explain it that even 12 yrs old understand pls

Say someone want to short BTC. To do that they lend money from someone, you for instance. In order to lend you have to have money in your account. The amount determines how much they can lend.

Say they lend 1 BTC, valued around 2700$. If they are correct and the value goes to 2500$ they pay you back the 1 BTC (now worth 2500), plus a bit of interest and they pocket the remaining $.

Now if the value goes up, and they're about to lose money, poloniex will automatically sell everything in their account just before they're unable to pay you back. i.e. you're guaranteed your payback+interest.

huh? isn't it the other way around?

>polo has multiple wallets offline, some for weeks going on months
>bittrex, with like 2 tech guys, lists way more shitcoins and always has minimal downtimes for wallets

you can throw infinite money and idiots at a problem but quality shines through.