So, do these niggas just never talk?

So, do these niggas just never talk?

Other urls found in this thread:

newmandala.org/bound-by-tradition/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Middle_East
2001-2009.state.gov/g/wi/rls/rep/crfgm/10096.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>african """"""culture""""""

You know what always bothered me about modern feminism? They don't say much about these traditional practices in African and S.E.A tribes where women are made to have painful body scarring or piercings of some kind because they are usually a symbol of "muh strength." Meanwhile, female genital mutilation and foot binding are absolutely evil because of all the pain, lack of sexual satisfaction, or the fact they are done to produce stereotypical qualities for women(lack of agency, lack of physical activity, daintiness). It makes no sense though. Do they think that these women have a great quality of life? They can probably not even eat well. Same with those neck extensions.

They started doing this so slavers wouldn't take the women and also so they wouldn't face rape.

how does she eat?

They do talk about it:
newmandala.org/bound-by-tradition/

I can see how FGM, foot binding or force-feeding would be worse than neck rings or corsets, both in the impact on their quality of life and in the transformation of women into deformed AND diminished objects (neck rings and corsets might be unhealthy but they don't diminish agency or prevent you from mostly living normally)

Now this is strawmanning.

Bro, are you forgetting about foot binding and corsets in China and Europe, respectively?
Corsets were pretty uncomfortable and damaging, desu. That's another reason why many women were quick to fainting in those times.

They take them out lol. They don't walk around 24/7 with those plates in, it's for special occasions.

How?I didn't imply the others were good. I simply stated that they are all bad and focus on one or the other is not much better considering their quality of life is pretty shit in either case at the end of the day.

>newmandala.org/bound-b
But I'm not talking about ideology, I'm talking from a practical point of view of how terrible all these women's lives are, whether they are technically sex objects too or not. All this shit is undoubtedly painful and interferes with simple daily activities of living.
It's ridiculous for them to over loop this just because these practices deviate from gender stereotypes.

Oh shit....damn but still that just makes this even more tragic. It needs to be ended as badly as FGM and foot binding.

Most of these practices were limited to a few tribes (hundreds, maybe thousands of people), many of them have long given up the practices except for a few reclusive villages so it's a non-issue, just the relics of dying primitive cultures. Footbinding was a giant meme that Chinese commies particularly liked drumming up, although other orientalist academics might have been fascinated with it like they were with other premodern Chinese deviancies (eunuchs etc)

The prime reason FGM is the target of so many awareness campaigns is that it concerns dozens of millions of women all over the Muslim world right now, even in relatively modern and urbanized areas it's still practiced with alarming frequency (20-60% in most of the MENA), and they occasionally import the practice (like they do for male circumcision)
Minor but still notable practices include "breast-ironing" and forced fattening that still concern very large numbers of women in West Africa and Mauritania IIRC.

This still shouldn't be looked at in a positive way. I don't care what it represents. it interferes with activities of daily living for anyone who is afflicted and it's ridiculous to romanticize it in any way because of ideas of "empowerment" or deviation from more universal feminine roles.

they only care about fgm because it effects sexual pleasure

I don't really see it romanticized, I'd be inclined to call the people who do idiots but they're probably the sort of people who tolerate this wigger nonsense anyway so at least they're not hypocritical.

... and about 200 million women.

To be fair I think corsets were mostly limited to upper class people who could afford them along with other beauty accessories.

Still, it was impractical and damaging.
One can even argue, ideologically, it is more oppressive since rich women, despite having more influence due to being noble were still being restricted or handicapped in some capacity compared to men.

corsets and stays were used for the same reason people wear bras today. Problems arose when people tight-laced, of course, but that wasn't the majority of people.

also forgot to during the rational dress movement people saw tight lacing as vain/stupid. This was during the late 1800s

i've always wondered what these people look like without that stuff on

The neck one literally dies

>like they do for male circumcision

Pic related for the lip thing. As for the neck thing may be right because I have not found a single image of a woman who took it off.

what is pol about the abhorrence of male circumcision, which is really only practice in muslims countries plus america?

what the fuck is that

>degenerate white niggers,

>You pull that off
>They actually die

If i pulled off the necklace would she die?

That's actually a myth.

>Hello I'm here for the job interview

It doesn't actually increase the length of the neck, it bends the clavicle down and forces the shoulders lower. There's still a clear demarcation between the neck and the torso below those rings, you're just imagining the long giraffe neck.

My mother had to work with one of them, like the daughter of the daugher of someone that used to live in one of these savage villages.

Well she kinda inherited the long neck, she wasn't wearing shit but her neck was unnaturally long (at the point my mom even showed me a photo)

>implying forced fattening is a bad thing

You know those body mods could be a plus in certain occupations.

Clickety click

You have to put in the install disk first

The only place in the middle east where this shit happens is kurdistan. And even then its not an islamic tradition but a cultural one.

That's not how genetics works

FGM causes period juice to build up and get infected when one can't expel it, and foot binding caused difficulty in walking and necrosis. This isn't anywhere near as bad, they remove it to eat. It's basically like an earring.

awkward boner

>so they wouldn't face rape
That's pretty unbelievable. A woman needs to be utterly nasty not to be worth raping. A bit of scarring or deformation hardly qualifies.

>remove labia minora and clit
>somehow menstrual blood gets clogged.
pic related.
I'm sorry user but based on my knowledge of human anatomy, I will call bullshit on that one. Just that one.
Rather, it tends to make women more incontinent. Then of course there is increase in infections (has the opposite effect of male genital mutilation).
I'm not saying FMG isn't horrible. I think you're still missing my point. It's that making it look like lip rings aren't that terrible in how they interrupt activities of living is retarded just because it is a cultural symbol of "muh strength" or less common now. That it did or still does happen to women in anyway is still bad lol

shhh. Most of the NEETS and nerds in general still cling g to the ridiculous idea that only good looking women are raped and rape is only about sexual attraction. You're wasting your time.

FGM exists on a spectrum from a symbolic prick with a needle to cutting out the clitoris and sewing the vulva shut, a ritual known as infibulation. Most FGM tends to be toward the less extreme side of the spectrum, especially in the (relatively) more educated and cosmopolitan societies of North Africa and the Middle East, but there are still areas where the most extreme forms are practiced.

>all the flesh got pushed up so far her head got twice as big
poor lady :/

>sew the vulva shut

And what would be the purpose of this? A priestess who will never marry? If hee vulva is sewn shut she can't be penetrated or have kids well.

that is not the point of the image. It's what happens to her thorax and how it could be damaging over time.

What? Do you just /pol/ to anyone who disagrees with you?

Oh wait, that sounds awfully

Quack quack.

TFW this fucking board gave me a lip plate fetish

>The only place in the middle east where this shit happens is kurdistan
Utter bullshit. Although Kurds are certainly some of the most enthusiastic practitioners, it happens all over the Middle East.

>And even then its not an islamic tradition but a cultural one.
It could date back to Sumerian times for all I care.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Middle_East

The practice is reportedly prevalent in rural and urban UAE.[182]) In a 2011 survey, 34% of Emirati female respondents said FGM had been performed on them, and explained the practice to be customs and tradition.[27] FGM is a controversial topic in UAE, and people argue about whether it is an Islamic requirement or a tribal tradition. A significant number of UAE nationals follow in the footsteps of their parents and grandparents without questioning the practice. A 2012 report published by UAE government scores UAE at 31% on prevalence of Female Genital Mutilation.[183]

According to a 2008 UNICEF report, 30% prevalence;[116] in addition to the adult prevalence, UNICEF reports that 20% of women aged 15–49 have a daughter who had the procedure in Yemen.[47][154][184] In 4 of Yemen's 21 governorates, according to a 2008 report, the FGM prevalence rates exceed 80%: al-Hudaydah (97%), Hadhramaut (97%), al-Mahrah (97%) and Adan (82%); Sana'a Governorate, which includes the capital of Yemen, has a prevalence rate of 46%.[153] Type II FGM was most common, accounting for 83% of all FGMs. Type I FGMs accounted for 13%.[153] Yemen banned FGM in all private and public medical facilities by a government decree, but not homes. Yemeni government, however, did not enforce this decree. In 2009, conservative Yemeni parliamentarians opposed the adoption of a nationwide criminal law against FGM.[185]

FGM is most prevalent in Saudi regions following Shafi'i school within the Sunni sect of Islam, such as Hejaz, Tihamah and Asir.[175][176][177] In a clinical study, Alsibiani and Rouzi provide evidence of the practice in Saudi Arabia.[178] Another 2010 report claims post-FGM medical complications are an indicator of widespread prevalence of the practice in Saudi women.[179] A 2012 study finds, that of the Saudi women who had FGM, Type III was more common than Type I or II.[180]

The practice is prevalent in Oman;[171] 90%[172] of females have been mutilated. A 2013 article describes FGM practice in Oman, and claims the practice is very common in Dhofar.[26] Type I is claimed to be common in southern Oman and typically performed within a few weeks of a girl's birth, while Type IV is observed in most parts of northern Oman.[173]

Egypt:
2001-2009.state.gov/g/wi/rls/rep/crfgm/10096.htm
The most common forms of female genital mutilation (FGM) or female genital cutting (FGC) still widely practiced throughout Egypt are Type I (commonly referred to as clitoridectomy) and Type II (commonly referred to as excision). These practices are widespread but are even more prevalent in rural than urban areas. They are common among both Muslims and Coptic Christians. Type III (commonly referred to as infibulation, but in Egypt is referred to as "Sudanese circumcision") is found only among a few ethnic groups in the southern part of the country.

In 2000, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) funded the fourth in a series of Demographic and Health Surveys (DHS) conducted in Egypt. This nationally representative survey of 15,648 ever-married women aged 15-49 found that the practice is [!!!] nearly universal [!!!] among women of reproductive age in Egypt. Preliminary analysis of the 2000 findings show that 97 percent of women surveyed have undergone one of these procedures, which represented no change from the 1995 DHS findings.

They leave a little hole that's supposed to be ripped open when she first has sex. It's like a super-hymen. It makes things very painful for her, to discourage her from having premarital sex, it's very bloody, so her husband has proof she was a virgin, and it will usually leave a scar afterward, so it's clear she's no longer pure.

>wh*te """""""""people"""""""""

You realize that white people srop being white once they become leftist?

>what is /pol/ about anti-semitism

kys

>anti-semitism
you're essentially the first person to mention jews

Imagine being this retarded

>provides no evidence quite literally whatsoever

Yes actually, after so much time with the rings the neck can't support the head.

this wouldn't be a guaranteed kill though. The neck no longer supports the head because the rings push the shoulders down, but their head would just flop to the side resulting in pain usually, but not always death. It's only if it falls a certain way that the neck in broken

except when thinking of the slavers that first visited africa and were like "I guess these people have vaginas still so ill put my dick in it". These were 16th century europeans who were absolutely abhorred about the scarification

>pretty unbelievable
but true nonetheless dude

They do take them off every week, they wash them, and after some time they add a new ring.

their languages evolved to fit the new state of their lips over time. And besides their languages didn't require seminal use of the lips as much as european languages

What would that feel like? Holy shit.