Neo thread (millionaires club)

>he isn't going all in in the next 100x moon mission
Who /Neo/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vkcv-9Uzytg
coinatmradar.com/state/24/bitcoin-atm-minnesota/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2k NEOs checking in. Partnership with Elastos OS. Smart Contracts 2.0, completion of rebranding and dApp incubation efforts coming up. Extremely bullish.

NEOpe not buying your shitcoin bags

ALL IN.

youtu.be/vkcv-9Uzytg

>hodling 300+
>want at least 1k
>bought during both dips
>waiting for next dip
>it's not dipping

my bags aren't for sale, faggot

For the past year I shave off all my crypto earnings in day trading into BTC and DASH as my "savings".. Today I moved all of it into NEO (5 BTC/42 DASH)

tmo i have no "savings" xD

tickling 310k on bittrex.. once we break out, get ready for our first sell off before buy back in and hodl till 8th

it's still ANS on bittrex right? where is it called NEO?

Not very many places. I've only seen on it binance as NEO.

What the fuck is happening right now.

SELL WHEN GOYS?

Why are we making gains like this in a stagnant market? Only elastic, verium and OMG are doing better rn

>2.5k in bitcoin from coinbase to buy neo on bittrex
>doesn't transfer until august 9th
am I fucked?

Whales want they ANS.
Whales gon get they ANS.
Ain't nothin nobody gon do stoppin em.

it begins

No i doubt this pump will last, but i sure hope it does

What kind of fucking systems do you guys always use. I only had a max transfer time of 5h to get my fiat into BTC and then on Bittrex.

Approaching 9 dollars on bittrex...

I tried to tell the haters
but they wouldn't listen
they just wouldn't listen

Nice

Did something happen? Any reason for the rise?

oh fuck... what weve been waiting for. LETS FUCKING GO

Stop rising. I'm not buying this high, it's a fucking pump and dump, whales trying to get some money back

STOP GOING UP STOP GOING UP I HAVENT BOUGHT IN YET

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you

cmon guys, this rise is not that unusual, in fact it is not even mooning.

it's like no one on Veeky Forums does their own research lmao.. like at least go watch the video on boxmining's channel

true. these kinds of rises are to be expected for a next generation crypto like NEO

I fucking knew I should've placed a sell order at 332, this shit is gonna sink back to 300 or less

Please, with BCC about to get dumped, I only expect this to go higher in the next couple days.

Holding 500 neos. Is that enough for my 80k cancer treatment?

Failed launch. Moon mission is kill.

soon to be senpai

HOUSTON WE ARE LOSING CONTROL, THERE ARE ANTS IN THE CONTROL PANEL.

ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION!

I have 7.6 antshares... w-will i be a millionare?

>finally sold your NEO

I'M FREEEEEE!!!

News of neo is spreading fast user. People are starting to realise that this is one of the extremely few original chains, and not a shit eth token. Like EOS for example... shittoken central

Neo is the next ETH desu (when it comes to make early adopters rich)
I expect 500 dollars in 2 years.

I actually think we may see a change of pattern now. With the Bitcoin Civil War raging on the main coins, people will seek out investments into other high quality alt coins.

Such as NEO.

This looks like a disgusting little boy

It rose too fast, ANS 50cents cheaper on chinese exchanges atm. Price will go down now.

Agreed. If neo based dapps/ico's hit the market before december and more exchanges get on it too, it could happen faster than you think senpai

Moon mission is kinda back on.

Long term hodl here but still selling ~10% each time it goes up a dollar. I still expect more dips before we moon and might as well stockpile free ants

Neo is most likely going to be worth at least 25 at the end of the year.

you missed a zero at the end there, pal.

Houston the ants have assumed control and are somehow putting us back on course

resume misson

Should i buy 3000 eur worth of Neo right now

buy and hold for a few years and we can race lambos on the moon my friend

Yes

so are we not gonna get past 340k yet again? Getting tired of your bullshit NEO, lets do it mang.

Ok. Should i use the web wallet to backup?

Just woke up, why did we pump 30k sats overnight for no reason?

the interview was so good

First I'd heard him speak english. very impressive content too actually. just wish that boxmining guy didnt ask such basic questions. almost raged when he mentioned alibaba

Soon man you're going to make it

Dog bless brother

It depends if you're here for the long term or not. If you're a Long term investor who don't mind to see the coin dip, definitely go for it. Right now NEO is at the very least a solid x2 this year and most likely a x4 by next year

If you're short-mid term, be careful. NEO is a little high right now due to good news and an excellent interview. So you might want to wait a little for the hype to come down before entering.

as a broke neetcuck if neo moons i'm going to be extremely pissed, it was my first crypto purchase ever but i sold extremely early because Veeky Forums said it was a chink scamcoin

it's not stopping >=D

IT'S HAPPENING

wise advice. buildup to 8th aug 2.0 release. although a tad undervalued imo. this could boost to $30 and settle at 20 until dapps hit the network. the potential is too obvious to those in the know.

always DYOR

If it makes you feel any better I once sold a coin that mooned literally 20 mins later. i tried to accumulate. fuck me in the ass but at least i learn

FUCKING STOP
6 DAYS UNTIL I CAN BUY MORE
FFUUUUUUUCK

Sold 20% of my neos for Civic yesterday.. Fuck shit.
Anyway civic will moon even harder soon

>Blockfolio notification
>Price exceeding my break even price
Getting fucking comfy tonight boys.

why do people post blanant shilling bullshit like this. you have no idea what the price is going to be you nigg

Do I still have time to buy?

Is that from cuckbase?

All in. I love you China!

>neo undervalued
>could got to 30
>settle at 20
Holy shit are you delusional

Just sold

is there a better/faster way to transfer usd to bitcoin for bittrex? Im a newfag

Meaning?

where do you live?

Will buy back in st 200

Care to explain why? Im happy to explain my reasons too.

6am... we gonna hit $10 today

I have 1650 NEO... w-will i be a millionare?

Not really atm. Usually they get mine across in about half an hour. Where are you?

the only problem for now with neo is that all the wallets are insecure as fuck. A hack could likely happen.

It's not gonna hit 30 fagboy

you mean 200k?

Minnesota usa

How do you know this?

How about you check the chinese exchanges.

Hope NEO is 40-50$ by December

well, Gemini... dont know if it's faster than coinbase but sure more reliable.
In switzerland I can just walk to my nearest trainstation and buy btc instantly

you mean they are not traded on chinese exchanges? what is binance?

neo is going to put my wife's kids through college

>Finally on a par with win/loss on NEO
>Don't want to sell since trying to lower my avg buy price would result in a loss of profit
>But I don't trust it to keep up the momentum TODAY

Trading is hell

or ATMs if you live near one
coinatmradar.com/state/24/bitcoin-atm-minnesota/

Ya

I follow yunbi closely. and yes it has lower trade volume but that doesnt mean anything right now. neo is close to top 10 overall market cap, and only 3 major exchanges. Eth is on over 50 major exchanges. All it takes is more accesibility

I have 1500 so I hope so. We only need 6-700 per coin which isn't entirely I impossible within a few years

Well yes but as you said NEO is lacking accessability. So why do think it could pump NOW to 20-30? We do not have the other major exchanges, thats why you are delusional.

Pump is over?