>BTC split
>BTC + BCC now have a combined value that is greater than BTC before the split
>literally money out of thin air

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/i/intrinsicvalue.asp
yobit.io/en/trade/BCC/BTC/?bonus=dmppl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it sucked up all of the alt volume

If BTC goes to 3k or 4k or 5k, isn't that also money out of thin air?

no you fucking somali nigger

Can you even sell BCC except for the stuff you already had on exchanges that they are crediting to people?

>he doesn't know what a speculative market is

Why?
Literally all value of all crypto is arbitrary. There's no reason other than people's belife for any coin to be worth more than 0$.

Yeah, we should do it more often.
I propose we wait about half a year, then release a fork of Bitcoin named Bitcoin-NG.

What "features" should we include?
Obviously a new cooler logo, but what else?

Real talk.

Fiat money is backed by real value. When it gets printed, shit gets minted.

Smart user.

>Fiat money is backed by real value.
What is this "real value"?

debt

It's real, ya know. Real shit!

Didn't said anythin with the fiat money.
At least I can wipe my ass with banknotes and scrap coins for metal.

he ment intrinsic value
investopedia.com/terms/i/intrinsicvalue.asp

Nukes.

advertise it as being faster than the old bitcoin

the economy that can be taxed

>he doesn't know what printing money does

nukes dont create value

but alts also went back up to where they were before ?

Something that literally doesn't exist can't create value.

If you're the only nation with nukes you can use them to extort value from other countries.

value doesnt exist either, its all subjective

this is where liberal education gets us
nihilism in finance

no rly, value has no definition even in economics

It's not money out of thin air when someone shits out a new coin and it's immediately trading at 500 sats, and neither is this.

every crypto currency is money out of thin air. why are you just realising this now?

>Econ wasn't the butt of the joke
>Relativism was

To add to that, Bitcoin's resilience is proof that it's succeeding at its goal. They copied the ledger but nobody cares and it continues to hold its former value. They can't inflate it into worthlessness like the government can do with fiat currency.

A significant part of the demand was caused by dumb margin traders who were short on BTC at the time of the fork.

>If you're the only nation with nukes you can use them to extort value from other countries.
Numerous countries have nukes, including China, which owns over 1 trillion of US debt.

Oh, look, another guy who doesn't know how debt works.

a couple people paying other people online doesn't create any USD or bitcoin, money just changes hands. there is another guy on the other side of every trade.

yeah but it really applies to economics

its not money out of thin air, it's what people are willing to pay.

The price of Bitcoin cash is double on Yobit then on bitfinex yobit.io/en/trade/BCC/BTC/?bonus=dmppl

This entire coins market cap is actually on very little as soon as the hype and volume drops and deposits open on these exchanges it will sky dive

That's because Veeky Forums nose shit about economics, the marketcap means shit.