So who got the segwit upgrade BCC or BTC?

So who got the segwit upgrade BCC or BTC?

I'm kinda confused.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bitmain.com/en/regarding-bitcoin-cash-viabtc-bitcoin-abc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus christ, leave this board forever.

Btc is getting segwit, I don't trust it myself seems kinda screwy.

BCC is a block size upgrade which essentially multiplies the performance of the coin by 8 times.

BCC got it

BTC is dead more or less

BCC is mining bigger blocks now. Segwit will only affect BTC. Transaction signatures will NOT be removed from the BCC bitcoins.

For thos new to bitcoin: Bankers and big miners ( Blockstream and Bitmain) colluded to activate segwit on the legacy chain.

We forked to save the pure blockchain before it was modified. The bitcoins are safe on this chain. Scam artist are now convincing people to sell and dump real bitcoins.

ching your brain is dead chong

English please

Google Roger Ver and where his investments lie, Winklevoss Twins, ASICBOOST, and look at the news regarding crypto options and derivatives before you make any hasty decisions newcoiners. This is no different than a hip-hop feud to me. I'm not what most people would call seriously invested in the success of either but god this market is pathetic sometimes.

Nothing more, just a simple thank you, anons. Cemented my decision.

BTC: Upgrading Segwit is the answer to our problems!

BCC/BCH: Segwit IS our problem! We'll implement another solution that doesn't involve SegWit!

There you go. TL:DR for you.

Veeky Forums turned in to Shill's Paradise. Will be fun to seem them drown in the downpour of BCH (aka jihancoin) sell orders.

But why did they do it on exactly the same date? There was no real need for that right?
Was it just the case that miners would need to upgrade software with the segwit hardfork and BCC piggybacked on that, hoping that since they were upgrading anyway, they might decide to adopt a different protocol entirely.

Reminder that you can still buy 4 real bitcoins for the price of one legacy coin

They didn't do it on the same date.

Segwit signalling began around July 20th and was fully activated through the network by the 22nd if IIRC (rough estimate off the top of my head.)

nailed it.

Stop the FUD Jihan is openly pro segwit.

He pushed segwit2x and he refuses to mine mine BItcoin Cash.he is blockstreams lapdog

>BCC is mining bigger blocks now

0.1 0.3 0.4 0.05 MB

BCH is a shitcoin with tiny hash rate and shit dev team plus bigger blocks
BTC will have segwit this month
LTC has big blocks and segwit
Veeky Forums has crypto idiots who dont know details

Do you read your own post? There was no reason to save Bitcoin and create Bitcoin Cash before they forced segwit on the chain. You are getting it backwards man.

You are wrong, dead wrong.
Jews and chink miners at the new york agreement wanted segwit 2x. The name sounds good and is made to make you think that it is better than regular segwit. It isn't and just pushes back deadlines so miners can make more money.

The people wanted a UASF if this happened, devs listened. Segwit(which means miners update their shit NOW and don't have time to post pone things) was implemented instead of segwit 2x.

Ching chong wang dongs got fucking pissed and decided to HARD FORK. That is what BCC is. It offers nothing. It provides nothing. All the mining is done of ASIC server farms in hong kong, and it is slow as fuck.

BTC is the real coin man.

blog.bitmain.com/en/regarding-bitcoin-cash-viabtc-bitcoin-abc/

TLDR
>we invest and fund viaBTC to mine BCC
>Somehow we give them shitloads of money and let them run independently.

Plausible deniability, clear as fucking day.