Tourism

i live in a place filled with tourists but I am not makeing any money out of it.

which business should I start? from what did you or your locals make money of from tourism?

>from what did you or your locals make money of from tourism?

Either renting out place (buliding some cheap summer house or renting your room/floor of your home) or smoe kind of seasonal buissness (mostly things that serve food or souvenir shops).

Easiest way would be to try to act like a tourist and try to figure out what could you need. Then make a buissness out of it.

Could you be a little more specific? Do you live on a tropical island or a civil war battlefield?

>tfw the town i grew up in gets swamped by tourists every few months
>population quadtriples in the summer

my friends opened a cafe and they make a killing during holiday times, but only just scrape by in the off season

your best bet would be following this guys advice () and rent out a place for tourists. my small town is booked out every year and people pay a fortune for accommodation over christmas / new years (the caravan park is booked out a year in advance hahah). it might be a little harder now given that everyone has gotten on the bnbair bandwagon but its still worth a shot

you can make bank offering your boipucci

airbnb*

i should specify that this town in particular normally has a population around 1000 and is located on the east coast of australia

uber

This user gets it, if you have the money buy some property and rent it out, if not buy cheap shit souvenirs from china and sell it for 500-1000% markup until you can buy some property, food place is also a good idea

i live in croatia near a national park

all your advices are good but there is already too much accomodation around here and no activities to do other than visit the NP.

have you thought about selling merchandise at the national park? like postcards, keyrings and other gimmicky shit like that?

burazeru kupuj kinesko sranje sa aliexpresa i prodaj idiotima na ulici za 5-10-100x skuplje

yes but the park has stupid policies and are not happy to rent out space to sell what they are selling

also tried placing my product to their souvenir shops and they put way too high price tag on it so it failed

>croatia near a national park
sell mushrooms

ma mozes kurac kad su inspekcije u hrv na svakom cosku

Maybe renting bicycles or ATVs?

already exists, not doing so well

pa i ovde je tako, al tutnes im lepo po 5-10 evra kad ti dodju u isnpekciju za kafu ko uzoran gradjanin i puste te, to ti nije nista ako ti krene posao da prodajes kinesko djubre sto bi platio 1 cent a prodas za evro 2

Sell CDs of "classic Croatian music" for people to listen to while they hike

ahah a što specifič o misliš?

good idea but croatia has ridiculous laws regarding music and rights and all that stuff

basically anything you want to start the government will try to sabotage it

pa osnovne gluposti, priveske, narukvice, naocare za sunce, razglednice i to,obavezno neke igracke za decu to ti je rudnik covece to uvek ide, pored toga cetkice za zube, peskire, sapune i ostale gluposti sto ljudi zabave da ponesu pa moraju da kupe na licu mesta, i posto je park u pitanju verovatno bi isle te stvari za kampovanje satori, suncobrani, one "frizider" torbe, termosi i te gluposti

a istina to svuda prolazi, na moru ih ima milijardu valjda.

ali idalje mi se to ne čine kao dovoljno ozbiljni novci nekak

ma to ti se cini samo veruj mi, da nema profita niko ne bi to ni radio, da kupis sto privezaka od kineza za evro i prodas svaki za po evro to ti je 100x zarada, sad pomnozi to sa svakom gluposti sto se moze uvaljati turistima i videces da moze fino da se uzme

near byron somewhere?

ma vidim ja to i vjerujem da je dobar biznis. ali ja bi manje posla a veći profit ahah

Ovdje ima milijunaša od apartmana i restorana pa zašto nebi bilo i nešto treće da me digne u nebesa

Novelty dildos modeled after indigenous genitalia.

nambucca valley

1) Buy Kool-aid and caffeine pills
2) Pour into cauldron
3) Dress as gypsy and wear big witch nose
4) Sell spooky "Croatian Mountain Juice"
5) Advertise by drinking some then doing acrobatics

You could try robbing them?

Food truck/trailer knackers. You can take it to farmers markets and local sport events through the year as well as corporate events and food truck meetups etc. Park up at the beach or whatever during tourist season and make serious bank. You can do coffee and hot chocolate through winter and slurpees and shit through summer (just purchase the machines on alibaba and swap em out with the seasons). Pick a main food that is easy to prep and cheap to make, popular with majority of people and away you go. Pay local kiddos like $10-$15 an hour to do the shit work and you handle all the cash. Under report to the tax man because all the cash sales. Write fucken everything off as a tax deduction to make it look like you're breaking even or running at a loss. If you're at a beach, you can even sell shit like sunscreen, sunglasses, towels and shit on the side or if you're at a market, sell recyclable bags instead of towels and always have cheapo umbrellas if rain is forecast. Have a colourful setup with a funny catchy name and a simple, small menu and you can't go wrong. Those stupid spiral cut deep fried potatoes dipped in flavour powder on a skewer are fucking insanely popular whenever you see them around and they would be the cheapest shit to make. Kids go fucking insane when they see someone carrying one and demand their parents buy them. The parents secretly reckon they are awesome too and buy one for themselves. Can easy sell them for $4-5, costing cents to make. $2 can of saftdrink with near on every purchase and advertise the potatoes as locally grown to make dumb cunts feel good.

Isn't food serving license + inspections a huge hassle? Otherwise you sold me on this idea.

Wouldn't have a clue. I'd imagine it's fuck all though because think how many cunts sell snags and shitty baked goods or sandwiches etc at markets. I'm betting there are zero inspections and that no one will ever check if you have a food safety cert (which is easy as fuck to get anyway). Look into it if you have the funds to buy a truck/trailer second hand and get it ready. I'd do it but I enjoy my weekends and job, plus live no where near a tourist area. I know that if I did though, this would make pretty good easy cash.

BUMP because i'm in the same situation

Ice cream van nigga

silly potatoes is really a good idea. Know just the place where they would sell well

here minimum wage is 5 $ not 10-15 so that should be profitable

this could be a good start, but I do have some funds and could invest in something bigger to make a lot of money from them