Origin of the swastika

Many people think of the swastika as a symbol of the Nazis and antisemitism. but do you really know the origin of this symbol and the tribes and civilizations that used it.

Other urls found in this thread:

the-savoisien.com/blog/index.php?post/Thomas-Wilson-The-Swastika
histoireebook.com/index.php?post/Marillier-Bernard-Le-Svastika
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. THE SWASTIKA IS AN ARYAN SYMBOL; IT ORIGINATED WITH THE ORIGINAL ARYANS.

2. THE SWASTIKA IS NOT A TRIBAL SYMBOL, THUS, NO TRIBES USED IT UNTIL AFTER ARYANS ATTEMPTED TO CIVILIZE NONARYANS, AND LATER AFTER TURANIAN APPROPRIATION, AND PERVERSION, OF THE SYMBOL.

3. THE SWASTIKA IS USED BY ARYAN CIVILIZATION —BY ARYAN PEOPLES.

>symbol dating back to the stone age suddenly went from being widely used to completely taboo in the west simply because some dickhead liked it too
Reclamation when?

>TURANIAN
who?

>... because some dickhead liked it too

?

THE SWASTIKA IS "TABOO" IN "WESTERN CIVILIZATION" DUE DECADES OF ZIONIST CONDITIONING, AND ZIONIST PROPAGANDA AGAINST EVERYTHING ARYAN.

TURANIANS ARE THE STEPPE PEOPLES; THEIR LIFESTYLE IS NOMADIC, OR SEMINOMADIC, PASTORAL, ETHNOTRIBALISTIC, AND BELLICOSE.

Turks and Mongols? they never really used that, aside from the Buddhists

1. I DID NOT POST THAT ALL TURANIAN PEOPLES USED THE SWASTIKA, NOR THAT TURKS, AND MONGOLS, USED IT.

2. WHAT IS THE RELATION OF BUDDHISM TO TURANIANS —WHY DO YOU MENTION BUDDHISTS?

The Aryans were a collection of tribes you idiot

1. So who do you mean exactly by Turanians who appropriated the Swastika? as in actual ethnicity?
2. Because the only 'steppe people' of Eurasia who used Swastika happened to be buddhist, as its used as religious symbol rather than ethnic symbol

?

1. The swastika is related to the slavic kolovrat, a many armed spiral sun symbol. The straight 4 armed swastika was perhaps easier to carve or sculpt and at more convenient right angles. The swastika is hypothesized to be related to lightning or Thor's hammer, though I have difficulty seeing this in my opinion.

2. Turanians and Aryans as ري هقوص R Y · H V Q V S understands them did not exist and are a fantastical creation the result of some kind of mental illness, which I am wholly unqualified to diagnose but is the only thing that could explain his behavior and obsessive posting on Veeky Forums. Slavic, Baltic, Germanic and Nordic cultures all have similar roots in a thunder god and swastikas and swastika-like symbols are found among them, including the Anglo-Saxons before they converted to christianity, at which point the symbols disappear. It was most certainly of religious rather than tribal significance.

3. The Swastika was used by a multitude of peoples. The nazis would classify the Nords and Germanics as aryans and the Slavs as subhumans, in reality the symbol may have originated among the slavs if the swastika is a simplified kolovrat.

>1. So who do you mean exactly by Turanians who appropriated the Swastika? as in actual ethnicity?

ETHNICITY IS IRRELEVANT; WHAT IS RELEVANT IS THAT THEY WERE TURANIANS.

>2. Because the only 'steppe people' of Eurasia who used Swastika happened to be buddhist...

1. NO.

2. WHO WERE THESE "BUDDHIST TURANIANS" TO WHICH YOU REFER?

3. EVEN IF THERE WERE SOME TURANIANS WHO APPROPRIATED THE SWASTIKA VIA BUDDHISM, THAT WOULD BE ANOTHER INSTANCE OF ARYAN ATTEMPTS AT CIVILIZING NONARYANS —BUDDHISM IS AN ARYAN SPIRITUAL DOCTRINE.

>...as its used as religious symbol rather than ethnic symbol[.]

THE SWASTIKA IS NEITHER A RELIGIOUS, NOR NOR AN ETHNIC, SYMBOL, BUT A RACIAL, AND CULTURAL, ONE.

The swastika doesn't have a single origin. It's a pretty basic shape, so almost every culture on the planet has used it at some point. For example, it was huge in the southwestern United States.

look familiar
this

1. THE SWASTIKA IS WIDESPREAD, BECAUSE ARYANS WERE WIDESPREAD; ARYAN CIVILIZATION EXTENDED WORLDWIDE.

2. THE FACT THAT THE SWASTIKA HAS A SIMPLE DESIGN DOES NOT ENTAIL THAT ITS DESIGN IS ARBITRARY; THE SWASTIKA IS A SYMBOL, THUS, ITS MEANING —WHAT IT SYMBOLIZES— CAME BEFORE THE SIGN ITSELF; ID EST: THE SWASTIKA HAS THAT PARTICULAR DESIGN, AND HAS BEEN A MOST IMPORTANT SYMBOL FOR MANY NATIONS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, AND THROUGHOUT HISTORY, BECAUSE OF ITS MEANING, NOT BECAUSE SOMEONE RANDOMLY DOODLED SOMETHING, AND DECIDED TO ADOPT THAT AS THEIR NATIONAL EMBLEM.

TO CLAIM THAT A SYMBOL IS WIDESPREAD, AND COMMON, BECAUSE ITS DESIGN IS SIMPLE, AND EASY, IS AS ABSURD, AND RIDICULOUS, AS CLAIMING THAT KOSMOS CAME TO EXISTENCE "BY ACCIDENT, AND FROM NOTHING".

It represents existential cycles, Proto-Indo-European/ kʷékʷl(os)

I never read any of your posts.

The swatstika was once a peaceful sign called a manji

>ARYAN CIVILIZATION
lol Aryan civilization is about as real as Klingon civilization.

>ARYAN CIVILIZATION EXTENDED WORLDWIDE
proof? need some proof whiteboy

Imagine being this broken.

Nothing like flustered Jews to produce a chain of shitposting.

Fuck off.

Symbol of good luck which Charlie Chaplin had to ruin due to bad comedical influence. Damn that Chaplin and his fun camps.

Why would you reply? He has severe mental retardation, what's YOUR excuse?

Why do you reply to yourself?

swastika was invented in 2015 by the saxofonist bill clinton

Symbols keep changing their meaning all the time, get over it.

This is a troll thread.

>When a smelly Pajeet says the Europeans "stole" the swastika from them.

Swastikas were invented in Sweden

swastike hasn't been invented yet, everything everyone said is alternative history

Swastikas were invented by the Frankfurt School in 1967 as a psy-op that reprograms your brain to support inter racial relationships

>when a barbaric european says that the Swastika is racist.

Indians have Pakistani population to show their pseudo superiority.. don't try to think you deserve talking to any other population.

>deserve
no but people legit get angry that a sacred symbol that is part of their religious ritual gets them branded as a natzee.

I honestly rate Indians below niggers, every fucking thing smells like shit. To feel superior, they made the caste system because nobody else would give a shit. I guess India is really very advanced, that had basement dwelling neckbeards even before we thought they existed.

> Origin is the proto-vedic civilisation.
> In the Indus-Saraswati-Gangetic civilisation.
> It spreaded out after the 4.2KY event.

> West is too much of a cuck to accept
something of their own making.

Tfw when you say cuck to familiarize people in Veeky Forums

Isn't it a Hindu symbol?

It's a symbol for Hindus but not a Hindu symbol.

I always assumed it was just an easy to draw, eye catching design. Like a star or that S thing

No. Popular symbols always have cosmological/metaphoric meaning.

some proper sources:
the-savoisien.com/blog/index.php?post/Thomas-Wilson-The-Swastika
for readers of Frog:
histoireebook.com/index.php?post/Marillier-Bernard-Le-Svastika

The S thing kids draw in school doesn't. It's just something that's easy to produce and visually appealing. Of course, meaning can be applied later but I assume the thought process inventing the swastika went something like this.

>someone doodling one day crosses a bunch of lines in a visually appealing way
>other people think it looks neat and start drawing it too
>eventually the swastika spreads, no one knows who invented it or why
>different cultures imbue it with different meanings and the symbol spreads as these ideas spread.

fascinating.
now what does this have to do with swastikas?

Read the thread carefully faggytit

india was great before the militant naked aryan fags came swooshing their weapons and shit
sramana is far superior to the vedic tradition in every imaginable way
everything advanced in hinduism seems to come from the autochthonic people while the aryan migrants were more or less lithuanian
that's not much of a joke btw, the lithuanian language is usually named the most conservative of all the IE langs and the closes to PIE

>advanced
>autochtonic people
>same sentence

bwahaha, you dravidian mongrel, you.

>i try to push my ideology by constantly screaming out things i know aren't true until people believe them

the swastika is a symbol of peace

>but do you really know the origin of this symbol and the tribes and civilizations that used it.
No, there's way too fucking many for me to know the history of all of them.

The swastika appears in almost every culture.

tfw can't wear a nice suit with a flashy red armband that has a snazzy swastika emblem on it without some idiot calling me a nazi

>tfw can't give my fellow hebrew peoples a nice shower and train ride without assholes crying and calling me nazi scum

Worst feel.

You could probably use that particular symbol in the pic and nobody would call you out on it.

they weren't necessarily dravidian and as for me - i have nothing to do with india

Many people know of the swastika's earliest known origins in the east, but many still wrongly believe that Hitler was the first to adopt it in the west. It is a universal symbol.