Can we have a thread for coins we think are currently undervalued and/or are going to rise in the short term?

Can we have a thread for coins we think are currently undervalued and/or are going to rise in the short term?

zcash

monero is more widely adopted, but zcash has a more advanced protocol IMO. whether or not that leads to scaling issues in the future, or if people consider it excessive is up for you to decide.

Also what is everyone's opinion about Bancor? Will the Stox ICO increase its value?

>coin value is determined by how useful a coin is
hahaha, there are no fundamentals with this shit

Digibyte

we dem boys

APX

Low cap
Around ICO price
Good team

Looking for x3 in a couple of weeks

Not short term, but VTC. Once BTC and LTC get lightning network and atomic swaps are possible, oh boy look out.

zcash is dead

What is the coin's purpose? I can't find anything on their website.

Where can I find any info on this coin? I've searched and can't find a fucking thing about it except a few bitcointalk theads for bounties.

Digibyte

bad deal imho. It's extremely centralized and overvalued atm because of the stox Mayweather hype.

Oh yeah VTC is a possible sleeping giant. Thinking about it, it might well be one of the most undervalued coin of the entire market. It's basically dirt cheap at the moment.

Its a money sinkhole

BCN Bytecoin

Syscoin is gonna blow up when blockmarket comes out this month. Easy 2-3x gains at least. Put all my money in it.

>zcash
I used to think so too, but ZCash is absolutely going to die.
Too many terrible news recently.

BiblePay. It's so undervalued that it's currently worthless. Nowhere to go but up.

'Nexus' without a doubt is a sleeping giant. Elon Musk is also investing in it. It's the safest altcoin, they have already sent up satelites for safety and because they want to give free wifi worldwide. The team is also very passionate and ethically involved so even those who can't afford to mine it, will be rewarded by keeping NXS in their wallet over a period of time.

check out their whitepaper

What do you think the bad news is? Why will this matter long term.

Elon musk? Kek seems legit

Bancor is the most undervalued coin right now. It is a good time to buy now before the hype kicks in and token changers start getting released before the end of the month

Why? It's the most advanced user coin giving it actual real world application (unlike 99% of shitcoins).

Minister you Satoshi

aragon you goys

thoughts on verge? anyone?

used to have a stupid name now it has a cool one. is cheap and claims to be anonymous.

Just gonna leave this here

The main three coins I'm backing is Litecoin, Stratis and zcash.

Buy into stox ico...easy gains 24k eth left right now already collected 124k in one day without ico hype.

>without ico hype
>mayweather

BCC