Working in a pizzeria in Rome

I wanna move to Rome to work in a pizzeria. I have EU passport so I won't even need a visa, I can just walk into the country. How do I find a job making pizzas? I have no experience of doing pizza but plenty of xp eating it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQA07B0X6jU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People are escaping from Italy because there are no jobs, don't go there. You'll just become a slave.
Go to the UK or Germany, they will give you free courses to put you into the job market.

I'm going to Italy anyway so stop discouraging me people.

>go to rome
>walk into pizza shops
>tell them you want to learn how to make pizza
>tell them you'll do whatever it takes
>dedicate your every waking moment to pizza
>make your own pizza
>unlock fulfillment achievement
>reach enlightenment

dude, you don't want to do that.

Thanks man. I'll do that and I'm not even joking

Italian from near Rome speaking here.
1) Italy is shit, don't move here, people are escaping from here given how shit it is. (I've read you want to move here anyway, but again, don't.)

2) if you don't speak Italian, don't even bother. 90% of Italians don't understand shit if you speak English, most of them are illiterate fucks and can't even speak proper Italian (only dialects) let alone English.

3) you won't earn crap making pizzas, pizza makers are among the least paid jobs, you would need a big ass pizzeria in a big city center to earn something, and even then taxes are sky high and would just rob you.

In conclusion, avoid. Go open a pizzeria in a rich country and say it's authentic Italian pizza, that's a profitable business model.

italybro thank you for the truthpost

when someone moves to italy to improve his situation like OP, he's most likely an eastern europoor or a nig. FUCK OFF ITALY'S FULL VLADISLAV !

I'm Italian too and this guy is 100% right, don't come here unless you're going to live like a tourist. It's an absolute hellhole for people who want to make a living

>make peanuts in near-bankrupt Italy
OR
>do the same work in a more wealthy EU country
>make bank

You can make high-quality Italian oven baked pizza anywhere/

Why? Danish guy here. Italians always say this, but working in Italy seems awesome. You have 3 hours break in the middle of the day and you don't so shit?

Nice meme. People here are treated like slaves if they have a job

youtube.com/watch?v=kQA07B0X6jU

do as family guy did

First of all, Rome's pizza isn't that great, at all. But, whatever.

Then I must discourage you a little, I'm an italianfag from southern Italy, no degree, actually searching for a job in Rome. Is not that easy, It has been a month yet, and still no job for me.

You have to account your money: a room will be at least 400-500 euros, then how much will the pizzeria pay for you as an entry level washdisher? If you want to make pizza, I suggest you to get a qualification before you apply. Otherwise chances are that even if you found someone willing to let you work with him, he won't pay you till you succeed in learning the job.

What do you think about starting as a waiter/ress? You have some chances because of the fact that you are a mother tongue, and there are plenty of american tourists in Rome.

Howewer my last advice is: don't come in here. Run away. We are slaves, mafia isn't a meme.

Tell me more about mafia, how does it affect the lives in the south ?

Pizza making can be fun and rewarding.

t. former pizza chef.

Italian pizzamaker here. I earn more money than anyone here makes trading fake virtual coins.

I start the day at 5:00 AM by unfreezing some pre-made pizzas that I buy in bulk from my supplier for $3 each. At 7:00 AM the pizzeria opens and customers come in to buy my "authentic Italian pizza". The stupid idiots can't tell the difference. I sell each pizza at an 800% markup, giving me $21 per pizza for 3 minutes of work.

>Ah sì molto delizioso! Pizza artigianale italiana!
>Please, try the special topping, only $5 more.

They buy that shit up. On an average day I can walk away with $1400 profit. All in all I'm averaging anywhere from $35,000-$50,000 per month working with only my self as the business owner and one young assistant. Sure I do work 12 hours a day 7 days a week but I'm making hand over fist.

If you're willing to work hard and learn as much as possible, it's a good way to make it in life. God's speed.

That's what I will be spending my precious youth on. I will aim to be the ultimate pizza maestro that makes the most bona fide pizzas in the whole world!

I am here to say that I love barbecue pizza.

how many flavours do you have ? do you rent a place ? its in a big city of italy ?
very nice bro

As in the south, as in the north. Ask bankers in Veneto or Lombardia. But you can also look to assessors in Valle D'Aosta.

Last but not least, you know that someone will pay you with a regular contract if they get some sort of economical benefit from the State. And that is mafia too.

Either this is bait, or you're dumb.

If you work the dough by yourself starting with water and flour, it will cost you less.

sounds like a solid plan. I recommend first learning to speak italian

Italy is a shithole with no job market unless you have nepotistic family connections.

What the fuck dude.

godspeed user

I'm relieved to see that I'm not the only one on this sinking boat. And here you see people from US complaining. They got all sorts of oportunities. Yes, of course college for them is an hole in the waist, it costs too much. But they can find a job, maybe it is not that easy, but they can. In Italy you simply cannot.

I'm doing things only to keep me sane. But I know there is no chance. My fault, of course, because I did not take a degree. And so I cannot go outside Italy to work neither. But it is still painful to know that basically after my parents will be dead, I will have to rent this house and live in a little room looking the ceiling waiting for death to come.

it's b8, you chimp.

Living in this damned country truly makes you wish for death

just come to america and be a guido.

but aren't the women hot there?

Pure tweenager autism. You know you can't escape your problems, user. You'll just bring them with you.

I am from Rome, born and raised there. So... take my advice if you don't want to end up having to take unbelievable abuse from cunts to keep your job.

In the sense that you burn out if you deal with them, yes.

It would be great to come to America, but I don't know how to apply for some entry level position (and for what? my skills are 0), and I don't think is that easy to have the working visa. Shame on me.

But If I succeed, I won't be that kind of shitty guido, I promise.

Yeah bro, but don't lose hope. The fact that you are concretely depressed about the situation, shows that you aren't a brainlet. And that puts you over the 99% of italian population.

Yes, that's another point nobody irl wants to admit. Italian women are abusing as hell. They crave to make you freak out.

What has lead Italy to such a state?

Yeah, pic is the devil. That's why women are abusing in here.

Corruption, and... I don't know. All I know is that in the last 20 years the governments tried the road of privatizing everything. But somehow it did not work, I think because the businessman isn't going to pay the taxes, ever.

I'll give you an example. This year passed a law which guarantees some money to familes, to afford the expenses for nurseries. But nothing assures that owners of nurseries will pay taxes on that money. So we could say that the State is giving free money to nurseries to boost this economical sector, and to avoid to institute a public service of nurseries. With the same intention, all the laws for the rights of workers have changed. When you read "flexibility", you are instead reading "I fire you whenever I want". That's correct, is fine if you don't do the job correctly. But that's not fine if you ask me to work 12/24 paying me with a contract of 8/24 and say "you work or you can go, I'll find some other slave", or if you give a low salary to an engineer or to a technical profile, and you fire him because you wake up the day after and you want one more salesman as "human resource" (believe me, HR are a lobby in here). This is a great indicator of what kind of products run into our economy: tourism, sales, and healthcare. And the first two are full of scums parasites.

I think this is a sort of failed cryptocommunism without industries, but mine it's only a suggestion.

this sounds like a plot to an anime

Is Milano also a shithole?

Bah-bid-ah-boob-eeeee

If a pajeet can get a work Visa, you're a shoe in! Look at Amazon in the USA and start from there. They pay upwards of 18 starting off in a warehouse

How would a Mexican fair in Italy?

poorly

you literally look the same so i guess just try to not have an accent and no one would know