Other urls found in this thread:

ltcminer.io/55265
Veeky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

according to those digits, now

Idk, but you should look into TeaToken.
teatoken.io

It will never reach $50 ever again.

b-b-but user, what coin should I invest into then?

We are waiting on news.

ETH, obviously. That shit is about to double in value.

LTC hit double tops, formed new Bottom, this thing will have another relative jump to 45 - 50/55 dollars in the next 8 hours...buy now.
screencap this

We got some news. From twitter:
Litecoin Core v0.14.2 released!

What does this mean?

the price has to catch up to the spike in publicity soon because normie awareness is currently snowballing. news and stuff like that should follow whenever charlie is comfortable to make the move because he is definitely aware of how big the user base is. as for it being raped by pump and dumps like other alt coins, ltc is different since the stability is there and the majority holders are aware of this. they aren't gonna fuck up with volatility when the coin is actually trying to build a foundation of supporters unlike your typical pnd shitcoin scam that just came out the wood works.

Actually there are some dancing sell walls just under $43 on the USD exchanges right now (but not on the asian exchs which are already just a bit over $43), I think an upswing is likely today.

The problem is, I thought it would of been sooner, should of smashed the XEL, OMG rise, been sitting flat, instead of making, the gainz... quicker money vs slow money...

at least you did not lose user, but iktf

Give it a week or two and LTC will begin to moon big

slow gains...zzzz money now...not later...means more money later... get it, got it...good.

hello sirs please to buy E$pers on yobit.

- espers many times to moon
- espers dev have work from google search

quick to buy many from yobit

Rich and stuped?

I'm long on all 4 important coins.

If anyone's interested theres a free cloud mining site. If you invest it repays in 5 days.
ltcminer.io/55265

Go away, low-life spammer.
Veeky Forums.org/rules#global11

>ZEC is more important than XMR
Lol dumbass

XMR is just a copy & paste of BCN plus marketing.

Thank you very much pajeet. dont forget to make offerings to vishnu, okay?

opan boobs

Zcash is a jew coin.