A hero or war criminal?

A hero or war criminal?

Heroic hero

>this thread again
Obviously, he's a criminal. Like every soldier in a war. Dammit, "war crime" is a retarded idea, you can't regulate war with civil laws.

Aerial bombing isn't a war crime unless you're deliberately bombing civilian structures.

I just read through his wiki page and he had a pretty remarkable life. It's interesting that he considered himself a Rhodesian for basically his whole life after only living there for a few years in his youth.

t. Iosif Stalin

Neither

Like all soldiers, he was an ant who followed orders.

DO

The only criminal act he made is not bombing even more german civilians.
Those nazi fucks deserved to suffer even more

>The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put that rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind.

IT

I love this pic
the russian is basically like "Who's the untermensch now cyka" while the german just wants to die

What happened to all the corpses from ww2?

miles and miles of graveyards at best

A warrior, through and through. I don't think we can sit here in comfort and judge with absolute certainty the morality of the actions men like Harris took. The actions he took were undoubtedly savage, but civilisation needs savagery at its fringe in order to survive. Add to this the intense desire for vengeance among the British at that time and the actions taken were understandable. The Germans may well hate him for it, I should think they would. But as a Brit, he's a hero in my national story. A warrior with a warrior's morality.

Spoiler alert: everything is allowed in war and everyone who whines about it is not better than the jews with their six gorillion.

t. The enemy

>ywn have fun with your allied lads like this ever gain

Fucking kill me lads.

You can only commit war crimes against humans.

Edge

it's not rape if its an elf