Wha do I buy

Hello biz

I have 4k to invest along side my other 10k already invested . What the fuck do I buy . Eth btc or bcc I don't know what the fuck is going on these chinks are being faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/unify/#charts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unify. Become a whale for the first time in your life.

usdt

What is unify

I'm not falling for your fucking fiat meme . Crypto will be worth 500 billion by 2020

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/unify/#charts

The devs and community pretty active. They're on telegram, we're waiting for the BTC BCH shitstorm to go away and the devs will release some new shit. Then it's gonna moon together with the halving of the blocks.

LTC

Fuck you ltc is a meme . It's only good for holding value like usdt

BCC for the midnight pump

I had a look at it and it doesn't offer anythign new to other existing cryptos. Why should anyone invest in Unify?

$2K in IOTA
$2K in ARK

These are gonna flip for an easy 2x gain in Q4

I keep seeing this, but what is special about them compared to any other shitcoin?

2x is reductive for ARK, if the team manages to deliver then it will see ethlike gains

Monero. It will be the number 1 crypto. It's what bitcoin was supposed to be.

Despite being called "cryptocurrency," no cryptos are actually private. They all have public ledgers that you can trace every single transaction ever made on. Buy your coins through a website like coinbase? Everything you do with your crypto will be tied to your name.

Monero makes it impossible for anyone to read the blockchain or know what you are doing. Addresses, amounts, are all concealed. Once people realize this, it will be the future of cryptocurrency.

So how exactly does XMR work anyway? What's visible on the blockchain? How does the mixin work? How difficult would it theoretically be to find out the details of a specific transaction?
Basic gestalt on XMR pls.

I'm on mobile so can't give you a great explanation right now but here are basic answers.
1. It conceals all transactions by mixing them through multiple other addresses (this is a bad explanation, Google this one).
2. Only that a transaction was made. Who it started from, who it went to, and what amount it was is all unknown.
3. Mixin increases the amount of addresses it filters through before reaching the destination.
4. Nearly impossible, LE couldn't even find out how much XMR the alphabay guy had.
Also it is the only truly fungible crypto.

Veeky Forums here
Don't buy Eth, OP

>What the fuck do I buy .

have a look at the most recent Veeky Forums threads.

everyone following Veeky Forums advice got chink'd bust'd nail'd destroy'd and jew'd.

Unify and Coinonat for x10 potential

both on cryptopia

Enjoy losing all the money you don't take out of IOTA.

>BCC

are you retarded?