Hitler Throwing Up ^

Why does no one care that Hitler VOMITED many times throughout his adult life???

I don't mean when he was a little boy in the 1800's, either, I mean the deep voiced MAN with the infamous square mustache!!!

Why does no one care that Hitler Puked many times throughout his adult life

Why does no one care that Hitler BARFED many times throughout his adult life?

Why does no one care that Hitler Blew Chunks many times throughout his adult life?

Why does no one care that Hitler Up Chucked many times throughout his adult life

Why does no one care that Hitler regurgitated many times throughout his adult life???

Why does no one care that Hitler spewed at his loo many times throughout his adult life???

Why does no one care, damnit???

Why does it not matter that there were times when he caught colds, went into bronchitis, got choked on phlegm in his sleep and threw it up in his bed at the Berghof in the wee hours of the morning???

Why does no one care about the times when he got seasick?

Why does no one care about the times when he got "sick" in a bag on his private plane?

Why did he not want people to watch him vomit in a trash can in his map room in 1941?

Someone please explain: why does no one care that he threw up a lot in 1935 when he got hepatitis from a blockage in his gallbladder?

Doesn't it matter at all those if there were times when it came out of both ends simultaneously???

Wouldn't you think he'd be the least likely person in world history to have ever been sick?

Why does no one care enough to reply???

Here's a reply so your enthusiasm doesn't go unnoticed

Why does no one care? Why is no one surprised by this astonishing revelation about the most famous man in the 20th century????????????????
??????????????????????

Why, damnit?????????????????
This makes me so mad!!!

Where is the "OMG! I can't believe this!!!" factor???

Why does no one care that he went "Ulk!" then spit out the contents of his stomach in that famous deep voice we've all heard on TV numerous times between 1933 and 1945.

Why does no one care that he coughed and choked and gagged, then spit up the contents of his stomach in that famous deep voice we've all heard on TV numerous times between 1933 and 1945???

>21 posts
>2 IPs
great thread you massive faggots

you mean SHITLER!

Why are there no WW2 movies with such scenes as this???

Its one guy, he got one pity reply. Fairly certain hes either high or mentally retarded.

I'm not a HE! I'm female. No man would be as obsessed with another man vomiting and pooping even if he were alive.

Is this the guy that made the "Hitler pooped his pants" thread too? Is he trying to be the new cancer banana?

I think it's both.

Gay males like cute little teenage boys with pimples and half changed voices, not foreign, dead, enemy men 94 years older!!!

Once again, I'm a SHE since birth!!!

Yes!

I'm not a faggot I'm a woman!

Why does no one care???

:(

Oh let me guess
You're also the one with the alarmingly high number of pics of Adolf's bulge ?

holy shit!!! hitler threw up??? a lot??? thats fucking insane! thank you for bringing this to my attention OP, this is certainly crazy.