Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7jY26AHNHTI
youtube.com/watch?v=BawkcZdr3QI
youtube.com/watch?v=N0mmwObTM6A
youtube.com/watch?v=K4-KVeaVsuM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sabaton sucks.

kike propaganda? no thanks

If any "band" is Veeky Forums's it is a leftist one like max Raabe and the Palast Orchestra.

youtube.com/watch?v=7jY26AHNHTI

Just go away, both of you /pol/ and /leftypol/. Literaly fuck off all of you

This.

I think they're p good op :,^) doesn't matter if everyone else says it sucks as long as you enjoy it

No

You suck.

The fact that both /pol/ and tumblr hate Sabaton proves they're great.

Yes
Screw off
Go back to /pol/
Listen to

Veeky Forums seems to have mixed opinions about them, from what I've seen in the past few threads about them. Theyre kinda a meme and their main base they appeal to is people who think they know alot about history because they listen to them and played civ5.
That being said they are pretty much my favourite band. Theyre amazing live but I have to say the past two albums are getting more generic (still like them though)
Why does tumblr hate them? Is it literally just cause they said auschwitzs in a song?

They are for turbo teen autismos.

No

D-DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=BawkcZdr3QI

idk trick question

>2017
>not listening to the superior band
youtube.com/watch?v=N0mmwObTM6A

This is Veeky Forums band

They are good at writing songs that tell a story, so they are a fun listen. Aside from that, the history in their lyrics is often either inaccurate or embellished. Picking sides to sing about and glorifying them makes the "history" in the songs seem like a hollywood flick too. Take Shiroyama for example. The song is about muh Samurai folded a mirrion times, the "end of the ancient ways", "bushido dignified" etc.. In reality, Takamori and his buddies were nobles pretending they were some old caste of wise and awesome warriors, as was every lord in the Edo period. Bushido was something the Shogunate pretty much conjured up by gluing together feelgood shit and tradition and used to bolster the ruling Samurai class' status as Hideyoshi's n shiiet. In short, 500 stubborn rich pricks who feared the westernization and modernization of Japan threatened their status, went against the Emperor and were gunned down.

They don't take sides, they tell a story from one point of view. It's not glorifying anything but rather just seeing it through the eyes of that one side (which would obviously be biased and glorify themselves). Impartiality is boring.

Sabaton had to explain all this when asked about songs such as Ghost Division and Hearts of Iron

>They don't take sides, they tell a story from one point of view.
Yes, I phrased it poorly. This is what I meant.

Oh, ok then

find a more Veeky Forums rock opera/concept album

youtube.com/watch?v=K4-KVeaVsuM

protip you can't