NEO

This man will make us millions.

Any final words before we blast off in the next coming weeks?

HARD MODE: No saying "chink shit" or "Chinese Ethereum"

HELL MODE: Actually reading the white paper and reading the AMA / listening to interview this god in the photo (I know your peanut brain can't handle it Mr.NoNeo but maybe try for once, does that sound good?)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/neo-project/docs/blob/master/en-us/index.md)
github.com/neo-project/docs/blob/master/en-us/index.md
reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6i36u2/actual_sourced_facts_only_thread/
reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6qkpr3/neo_antshares_council_member_city_of_zion_new/
twitter.com/NEO_Blockchain/status/893147595274690560
cryptocoinsnews.com/onchain-to-provide-framework-for-alibabas-blockchain-powered-email-evidence-repository/
news.google.com/news/search/section/q/ethereum/ethereum?hl=en-GB&ned=uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's China's bitbeans!

oh look it's PoSW 2.0

Cope more

how does that make even the tiniest bit of sense. i want you to explain, in detail, why NEO is PoSW 2.0.

>Official blockchain of the G20 countries.
>Legislative ban imposed on all other chains currently being drafted

nah

where do I find the whitepaper

website isn't easily accessible/10

Sold at 300k, damn I need a dip to get in again

I dont think it will deep below 320

Also why did they have to rebrand twice?

You're never gonna make it holy fuck.

Happy idiots like you exist who forever want to be spoon fed everything.

>help meeeeeee
WAAAAAAHHHH I CANT GO ON SUBREDDIT AND FIND BASIC INFORMATION WAAHHHHH

Cry more wahhhhh.

nigger please

Your coin has flaws and it's creator looks like an alien autistic mess, fuck outta here.

I have about 0,6 BTC lying around, should I buy NEO?
Dahongfei seems more trustworthy than the Russian ether skeletal

I represent a normie. How do you expect normie adoption to happen if they can't find it easily?

When they can buy it on the bancor normie app next year :^)

NEO doesn't need dumbass western normies like you to succeed. That's the beauty of it.

Everything in the world need concurrence, like Mercedes and BMW, AMD and Itel, . Mac Donalds and Burger King, ETH and NEO

We don't need clueless normies yet that's the point. Obviously they're cynical because they can't process anything with a timeline of more than 3 weeks.

Go back to watch TV after work kid, it's not cut out for you.

This is institutional investor phase

When buying it is moron proof you will be late to the party

Fucking please kys dumb degenerate.

OP is right.

Normie can't google neo whitepaper. No hope. Get out of crypto. Normies money wont even make up 1% of neo, you fool

So I found the whitepaper (github.com/neo-project/docs/blob/master/en-us/index.md) after a bit of digging and it's filled with generic buzzwords I can find in any whitepaper. The purpose of ANS/NEO is digitization of assets, but every cryptocurrency is a digitized asset; it's why they're called crypto"currencies". I guess you can build D-Apps on it too, but Ethereum already has the D-App market share controlled. It's generic and bland, and it's a late mover. It's not going to get a significant stake in western markets and it's going to have to fight ETH in the Asian markets. I think it rebranded twice for short term spikes in price. I don't see it going past $10-15

Do you understand it can be coded in any language?

Do you understand the Asian markets are trying to isolate themselves?

Do you understand the Chinese government will always promote NEO(who fully endorses them with full disclosure) ?

How are you trying so hard to fight against this?

>github.com/neo-project/docs/blob/master/en-us/index.md

You really are using digital assets as a defence for this when it's just one tiny portion of what this asset represents. It doesn't matter if it's a late mover since the market they are actually positioned in is 6 months behind the west. They don't even have developers working on any Dapps in that space yet? ZZZzzzzzzzz.

nobody cares what you, a person who had trouble finding the NEO whitepaper, think the price is going to be, lmao.

>wahhhhh why are you arguing against what I'm biased to believe

Lol

Proof that the chinese gov endorses NEO?
I've only heard that they want to make their own blockchain tech.

Show proof now or you will be cursed to be a bagholder for 50 years

Blown the fuck out
peak kek

KEK

install gentoo

Back from my normie lunch break :^)

>Do you understand it can be coded in any language

An adaptive feature, absolutely, but ultimately irrelevant; any programmer will learn the subtle syntax differences between the languages they know and the languages they don't know. This feature alone won't attract programmers in droves to code d-apps on this platform

>Do you understand the Asian markets are trying to isolate themselves?

Do you understand that ETH already has a big footing in the Asian markets on top of its presence in Western markets? This is a limitation of NEO, certainly not an advantage

>Do you understand the Chinese government will always promote NEO(who fully endorses them with full disclosure) ?

False, or unproven: reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6i36u2/actual_sourced_facts_only_thread/

>Why am I trying so hard to fight against this

I'm bored and wanted to give it a full analysis, because of how hard this shitcoin is shilled

What exactly is the rest of the coin then? All I see is generic digital assets and undeveloped D-apps. No one cares about their special snowflake consensus mechanisms because that only provides internal organization, which does not necessarily equate to value the coin can generate. Why would people switch from making ETH D-Apps to NEO D-Apps when ETH already has a network of programmers and NEO has no network? And don't say ">muh Chinese influence" because ETH already has that, due to Vitalik's top notch mandarin

This is exactly the coin's problem. It doesn't appeal to normies because it's not normie friendly and it won't appeal to devs/crypto movers because its technology is already in use by Ethereum on a larger scale

Excellent, a guy that makes an argument

Why wouldn't normies like a feature that is closest to current stocks: dividends

A huge appeal of antshares is its unique staking method of mining gas for simply holding the coin. This way of paying for fees definitely increases interest.

Why would people program on these d-apps? I don't know, but it's got a huge community already doing so

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6qkpr3/neo_antshares_council_member_city_of_zion_new/

Otherwise known as a city of Zion.

While eth had first mover advantage, the any code adaptability plus investors looking for developing projects puts this coin on the radar

Also, compared to ethereum, you have to be impressed with Eriks Byzantine fault tolerance model. While it doesn't matter about me rehashing how the block shift prevents attacks, ethereums lack of proof of stake along with multiple security failures, compared with Neo's immunity to 51 percent attacks is a small but definitive boost to the coin

twitter.com/NEO_Blockchain/status/893147595274690560

I have 500 shares will I be able to drive to the moon in a lambo. with you fuckers ?!

Ahahahahhahahahahahah

Yo this shit got real, 1500 neo who with me boys?

will you stop posting this in every NEO thread you fucking pedo?

Can't be asked to respond to your drivel man. You're arguing for the sake of arguing. Honestly stay poor if you don't see the potential.

You're trying so hard you failed to mention that NEO will have literally 10x+ more people writing dApps on it because devs can use c# among others rather than being confined to Ethereum's Solidity framework.

Get a clue bud. If you haven't been holding this since at least June you're sleeping under a rock. You'll be shitting yourself when you realize dApp projects are considering migrating to NEO to avoid problems with ETH.

stop doing this shit it makes the whole community look like garbage you fucking faggot

>1500
dude only 1500 neo you some kind of peasant?

ETH will moon to $300 easily .....

it is set to excel seriously high ...... I will not be surprised if this over takes bitcoin one day the Russian central bank is using a block chain now based on ETH...

also coinbase has not dropped it!!! Has anyone bothered looking at the volume trade .. there is bloody demand for this ETH coin!!! no way it will fail

Ether is just as speculative, there are no working Dapps, and scaling continues to be a difficult issue.

Da Hongfai has successful projects involving Ali Baba to his name. These connections will be critical to the success of the Neo blockchain.

cryptocoinsnews.com/onchain-to-provide-framework-for-alibabas-blockchain-powered-email-evidence-repository/

How heavy are your bags? You've been posting the same shit everywhere.

I only possess single digit coins in ETH ! I have faith in it though ....

cool, now you can get a lambo....for a day

what do you mean by lambo mate?

betting on it to go high enough to buy a lamborghini

Off topic but this "open" style of office space is the fucking worst. I just left a junior engineering position in a nice city to escape it.

news.google.com/news/search/section/q/ethereum/ethereum?hl=en-GB&ned=uk

feel free to view he latest google related news on ETH

cheers dude you are too kind of course I would wish for everyone to ride a lamourginin, for me a modest profit to pay off my debts and help my family will do .... all the best dude .....

For some reason I felt like NEO can replace Stratis and Lisk. Especially with Stratis, since NEO smart contract for C# is mostly complete. Whats really awesome is how NEO was actually able to make custom compiler for the programming languages they support, they also made a custom virtual machine similar to JVM to run their software.