Bitcoin Cash

Can someone please explain what the fuck is going on with this piece of shit on Bittrex?

I bought $9000 worth last night @ $900 and now this piece of shit is in the $400 range.

The fuck is up with this coin, should be an easy 0.5BTC value.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6okd1n/bip91_lock_in_is_guaranteed_as_of_block_476768/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CHINK'D

It's in a bubble because the bittrex wallet is locked, so the price if artificially high

if you want to see a more realistic price, look at HitBTC and ViaBTC who have wallets open.

How many goddamn times do we have to tell you that this thing is going to be dumped to hell and never bought again?

Sell now for fuck's sake. This thing will literally be $100 in a few hours.

looooooooool

yeah i went all in because it should be 8x the value of brtc since it has 8x the blocksize

>there are retards that believe this

right now BCC is practically worthless because its chain has a very high difficulty (BTC's difficulty), but a very small group of miners. This translates to hours between blocks, which translates to incredibly slow transactions.

This problem, however, is only temporary. Eventually after enough blocks are mined, the difficulty will adjust to however miners are actually mining BCC, and it will start functioning as a normal chain again. And it will 100% have faster transactions and lower fees compared to BTC.

Once it has its proper difficulty, I predict there will be a massive spike in its value. This is why I'm not in any rush to sell my BCC, like most people here on Veeky Forums (do the opposite of Veeky Forums, remember). I don't recommend actually buying BCC, but keeping it I think is going to prove to be a very smart move in the long run.

I can't. That's like a 5K loss. I'll wait it out through the week. They'd be losing money mining at this rate.

>$900

you're either LARPing or mentally ill

Thanks man

100 times more than what was predicted yesterday. Tomorrow predictions will be 10000

I am mentally ill.

Bipolar 2

You really weren't the brightest kid growing up right? Always the kid following others? You joined the pokemon craze late? Were you the one who bought the most expensive cards right when the hype was dying with Daddy's money?

Seems like it pal.

Pack it up buddy, back to work wagie. You gotta work extra hard to make back that 4500 you just gave to me.

>its another "OP tells everyone he lost money so we can laugh" episode

My god you goys are brutal.

>it's another larp episode

Here, since you faggots seem to think I have business larping

HAHAHAH this absolute FUCKING MADMAN.

I truly don't understand why many of you sold this or are going to sell asap. I plan to hold onto it and wait for a potential rise, it's free money after all and if it won't indeed work out in the long term then fuck it. When it eventually rises, fuck you Veeky Forumstards.

I just want to be a whale bro

you should be holder of BTC, and that's it. go long, and forget. trading isn't your game. i'm serious, don't blow your life up with this shit.

Your're a fucking retard, enjoy your bags

waiting for my ''free cash'' to arrive and fuck you in the ass

What tells you that it will be mined ?

What was your incentive for not simply holding the BTC beforehand and then getting BCC for free that way?

I genuinely want to know.

Also you and the guy who threw 3BTC into KIDS at 8 sats could become friends.
I hope to god you two aren't the same person,....right?

always
do
opposite

It won't be mined immediately until the difficulty comes down.

I wasn't in BTC, I was in other alt's.

As for the KIDS investor, I'd like to meet him seems like he takes well-calculated risks.

I hope those 9000$ were disposable income for you, because you went ahead and went 9k$ in something you do not understand, do not know, and if you had a little technical knowledge, you'd know that was a scam and a market manipulation.

I do not say this aggresively. I honestly cannot recommend anything that you should do. Maybe wait and see if it raises a little bit to ~600-650, and get out at -25% loss? There's absolutely NO point to hold, this scambubble will burst within the month.

Did you need these money for something else?

Kids are cheaper than that in the philippines

it makes me rage so HARD to see retards wasting their money like this because I'm an absolute poorfag with a $500 portfolio

Now you pray hard to Allah that Jihad Wu and friends win this BCC / BTC war so you can at least break even by end of year.

Why you don't you get up off your ass and create something.

This is a little more than mildly irritating to me. I run businesses, unafraid to take risks.

So sit there and rage and create nothing of value all you want.

I hope you don't run your business like your crypto investments lol

Relax. I know exactly what I'm doing. Just expected to buy a new mining rig with the gains.

Well obviously something goes right enough for me to be able to do such investments—so not sure what you are trying to get at.

>I run businesses

So, you resell products your workers produce, and pocket the surplus value?

You are truly a productive member of society.

>I bought $9000 worth last night @ $900
i hope you are shitposting

Lol you'll fit in nicely at blockstream

dude

seriously, cut your losses and get out. it's going to keep going down.

>The fuck is up with this coin, should be an easy 0.5BTC value.
did you throw a dart and that's where it landed?

What could possibly be your rational? Why do you think the price was able to go up so thinly? What do you think will happen when people are able to move BCC from wallets to exchanges?

Good work then, you didn't lose anything you couldn't afford to lose

Nah, no weak hands here man.

You know, I thought about that, but there's something much deeper at play. Bigly.

Just sell half for some BTC
It is going up right now which means BCC is going down
And with the insane increase that it had, it's not going back up anytime soon
(unless I do what I'm suggesting you ... with my luck, BCC would go to the moon and I'll be fucked once more)

I think I'm betting on that for now.

The wallets are OPEN....moment of truth....

lol what an idiot

Fucking Veeky Forums kept saying this bullshit and for how much did you sell because dumping too soon?

OP, don't sell at the lowest. Another moon is coming and the dumpers are going to cry again.

LOL

>Hundreds of thousands of BCC finally moving to exchanges
>another moon is coming

Mining difficulty is now ~26% of BTC, which means BCH can never be worth more than 0.26 without a dramatic increase in hashpower on the BCH network. Since we're mining fast enough, this difficulty will stay for ~7 weeks until we get a normal retarget (2016 blocks), which means that the price will stay below or at ~0.26 unless hash power takes a dramatic shift. If it DOES take a dramatic shift, we're going to see some hilarious yo-yoing and this might kill both coins. Since there are certain agreements made as part of the NYA originally, this is unlikely to happen.

>don't sell at the lowest
>the coins always go back up
>What is POSW
>What is Minereum
>What is Mooncoin

Bitcoin Cash is literally going to be a DEAD COIN.

well it would move into the exchange if anyone would mine it , there is like one block every few hours and at 20 confs needed , its a long ass wait

How many thousand of BCC were on Bittrex when they started the BTC/BCC market? What happened?

Yeah, you dumped because Veeky Forums told you so, and now you're crying.

What the actual fuck dude what were you thinking

A lot of people on this board are super mean user. Here is some advice if I were you.

If this is your first rodeo, before you make another investment like this, I suggest you take the time to research the markets and crypto more. Brush up on the market by reading as many articles as possible from reputable sources. If you are really interested in crypto, every day when you wake up, read the news on what is going on in the industry, and stay up to date on it.

Now onto your BCC. Unless you are desperate for the money because you need liquidity, the best advice I can give you is to hold. If you sell now, you will be at a significant loss. Ride it out until the next wave, and when it peaks again, get out fast.

Always check bittrex 24/7 so you are ready for when it happens, because crypto moves really fast. You will need to be by your computer to execute when it is economically advantageous for you to do so.

I fucked up, could have done much better I guess

DELET THIS

Just having some fun with bags. I'll be the one who last laughs.

Thanks for the compassion but I'm just nutsy and a risk taker. I blame the abilify.

Pic related: you in a week when BCC is below $100

Weren't you this way for the entire month? Gtfo faggot

Don't worry friend, I'll share some of my demented wojaks, you'll be needing them very soon :^)

still laughing btw

This guy sounds like he knows what he is saying

Are you kidding me ? I sold this shit at 300usd

Whats the average transaction time for BCC at the moment?

4 hours

Someone not retarded would have sunk that money into btc before the fork. Assuming youve been in this for more than 1 week, that is.

Or just place a sell order at the acceptable % of loss youre ok with and not watch it 24/7

Just Hodl the bags for a whole year user.
Maybe it'll go up with all the exchange support

$30-50 range soon

You might as well hol for the long term, bud.

I've made around 20,000 in cryptos in the last year by buying only stable coins and holding.

Bitcoin Cash isn't going anywhere. A new coin goes through crazy price swings, who knew?

Coinbase is going to be adding it. Hold motherfucker.

4 hours, huh?

Down she goes

Yes, 4 hours.

This is gonna continue for many weeks unless the hashpower is greatly increased. Variance is a bitch.

Buying the shit out of BCH at $1

Buying BCC at $900 is about as mentally retarded as you can get, how the fuck did you obtain 9k in the first place?

The question was about the current average, not "the longest possible recent interval".

They should rename BCC to Pheonix because it's gonna rise from the ashes.

I am trying to call the bottom, I don't think its .17, but the price you show would be awesome to buy at right now as its $483 on bittrex

Nice! Just bought 10k

holy shit what the actual fuck is wrong with you

The current average is over an hour since the difficulty swap, and is likely to remain that way for 2016 total blocks if hash power doesn't change.

keks why the fuck did you buy this shitcoin? bcc is a "sell-only" crypto m8

SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION

People said BTC was in a bubble when it was at $200. I bet those retards all killed themselves by now. Just hodl for awhile.

But if you spent your rent money or something on it you're seriously retarded.

Buying bcc before everyone was able to sell...

you idiot

Transactions won't be faster, block are just bigger, and there's no segwit. There's literally no scaling options from here on out on bitcoin cash. If the blocks ever get filled all they can do is create bigger blocks.

BCH and BTC will not be the same coin, so I fail to see how hash power is the only differentiating factor between their prices. If more people/businesses choose to use BCH and ascribe it more value, then it will go up in price.

Hashpower will increase with it, but right now it can't because of the NYA essentially governing the majority of the hashpower, keeping the coin in check.

Are you saying that mining difficulty is based on how many active miners there are? Because that's bullshit, difficulty is based on how many coins have been mined.

No it isn't. That's block reward, not mining difficulty. At least for Bitcoin and most other coins.

and it's not active miners, but active mining hashrate.

Oh wait I was wrong

As i understand it your argument is that the miners can't break the nya agreement or else they will be taken to court. Is that it? Couldnt they make the case that core has already broken it by posting their intent clearly by saying we will update to 2mb "when hell freezes over"?

It's not legally binding, it's just that all the major players have basically came to a certain consensus. It would ruin them politically, so it is essentially binding in that they'd have no more business in BTC if they were to defect. Some people disagree and that the agreement is all hot air and smoke and mirrors, but I disagree, and if BCH continues with the current hashrate and no major fluctuations in BTC hashrate it means NYA is working as intended in keeping them in check.

When did core say that? Aside from a few specific people, AFAIK Core fully plans to merge 2x on schedule.

This. Difficulty will adjust such that the available power will hash blocks at regular intervals. The price can dictate this, as it will become profitable or not profitable to mine as it changes

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6okd1n/bip91_lock_in_is_guaranteed_as_of_block_476768/

ctrl+f "hell freezing over". nullc is gregory maxwell. it's pretty clear what his intent is even through his forked tongue.

btw. what do you mean by "ruin them politically"?