How does it feel boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/h/hard_asset.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao nobody in the 1% uses old ass cars

Depends on your definition of 'the' 1%

bikes

>attending a lecture on asset allocation and risk management
The internet exists. I wouldn't pay some schmuck to tell me what I could learn from a couple minutes of browsing on google.

>0.001%
I'll put my wage cuck cash or neet bucks into risky ICOs and retire next year

>remember old co-workers at the shitty job you used to work at
>all they could ever talk about was new flavors of Mountain Dew, baby faggot video games, amusement park rides, shitty comic book movies
>sometimes they bring up something serious, so I'd talk about it with them and they'd be lost as fuck 30 seconds in and go back to talking about the cheeseburger cupcakes at Fatfuck McCocksucker's

I'm not a genius or anything but god damn. These guys were in their 40's. All were in big debt. One was raising his gf's kid, whose dad was in prison, and he was mooching off her so when she started bringing home other men to fuck he couldn't do shit or he'd be homeless.

How the fuck do these faggots even exist?

>The internet exists

And as a direct result of this, anyone who has access to it, especially on the go, effectively knows everything, since everything the human race knows and has ever known is somewhere on the internet.

Googling is a skill in and of itself. It enables you to learn nearly any skill or knowledge. Obviously some things are gonna have prerequisites and you can't just learn them in a day - it still takes work.

>the 1%

>Princeton country clubs
>WASPs
>only hangs out with elites
>has noble lineage going back generations
>has a trust fund of multiple million dollars
>raised to study "financial engineering"
>wants to open a charity to help "the poor"
>thinks brown khakis are fashionable

well, you only live once so you should live more freely. For example i spend nothing on myself except crypto recently and feels good

kek

iktf

anyone who has put their life savings into bitcoin, even at the peak immediately before the mt.gox scandal and subsequent crash, has almost tripled their money. this is unheard of virtually anywhere else in investing.

anyone who reads this message and doesn't at least investigate what i'm saying is an idiot, no matter how much they may tell themselves that they're special or intelligent and just down on their luck

if you are a young adult, crypto is the single biggest opportunity of your life, and if you are missing it, you are never gonna make it

>hard asset

what did he mean by this?

investopedia.com/terms/h/hard_asset.asp

Habits of genuinely wealthy people:

>big families (3+ kids)
>spend a lot on education
>all intelligent, well adjusted, sometimes one black sheep
>polite if not extremely welcoming
>own a lot of land/businesses
>luxuries are an afterthought, not a goal
>literally gave away expensive items because they didn't care (I was given a furniture set that was worth at least 10k, because they were redecorating)

t. Instructing singing lessons to children of people who definitely have at least 10 mil net worth

There are wannabe richies that I knew in college
>dressed prep even though the brands were cheap and they came from a poor background
>planned on working high paying jobs after uni
>planned on never having children
>talked about expensive cars, restaurants, trips

It is a demeanor thing to be 1%. It is genetics. I dated a guy whos mom was left off the will of her families huge inheritance from being pharma/chem executives. He definitely felt like an aristocrat thrown into poverty.

>>dressed prep even though the brands were cheap and they came from a poor background
this line sounds like something a 15-year-old would write

I'm in the top 1% of income earners this year and I drive a total piece of shit 15 y/o Nissan.

2002 Skyline GTR?

brofist
lol

reminder that if you make 60k a year you are in the 1% compared to the rest of the world