What if Hitler didnt kill himself and surrendered?

What if Hitler didnt kill himself and surrendered?
What if he surrendered to the Americans? The Brits? The Soviets?
Would this change our view points on Nazism in the future? Technology? Science? (Implying he'd be alive to speak about it and not let secrets get hidden away)

he would have just been raped to death by slavs

i still literally cant believe he existed

he went from a fucking hobo to ruler of the strongest nation in the world, its like prophet level shit. If i didnt know any better id think it really was god taking revenge on the jews

If it's the Soviets, he gets tortured really, really badly and there's a public show trial.

If it's the western Allies, he gets put in the Nuremberg Trials and hanged.

>inb4 there's no difference
>inb4 can't inb4 my own post

The Soviets were capturing Berlin, so he definitely would have been killed in some manner or other.

If allowed the chance to speak at a show trial, he probably wouldn't have been that eloquent as he was on so many drugs he was probably delusional.

A surprising amount of his last words are LARPing about how Nazi Germany should have teamed up with Muslims and whatnot.

I'd imagine theyd question him and try to find answers. Maybe learn some secrets or truths behind all that happened, the holocaust, the joos, his way he got power, etc.

I feel like if the world could have publicly executed him, a lot of the mysticism and fascination that Nazi Germany has wouldn't develop. Seeing a nearly mythical demon of a man get hung like a common criminal would make the Nazi's seem less like a force of pure evil and more like a pack of thugs.

The only real differences would be that the History channel wouldn't have so many crappy documentaries about him and his regime,and a few less books devoted to it. Nothing too big.

Well, unless he makes his way west before the Soviets surround the city.

WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE!

>>>/pol

What happened to my throwing up thread?

He was in Berlin so the Soviets would have him first.
The western allies would have never get to see him alive since one of the Russian soldiers would have just killed him out of pure anger, sooner or later.

I don't knoe, sucks the actor wasn't available so they gave him an offscren death

>A surprising amount of his last words are LARPing about how Nazi Germany should have teamed up with Muslims and whatnot.
His last radio address actually claims that Germany was shown to be inferior and deserves to perish.

And this is one of the many reasons why we don't support him anymore

It got flushed.

Lies

Soviets and Americans were stronger.

What if he goes to switzerland?

Germany has never been the strongest nation in the world

literally /ourguy/

In his book he did mention "Germany will either be a world power or there will be no Germany". At least he stood up for what he believed in to the end

weww

hitler wasn't considered the Worst Thing Ever till the soviet union disappeared (and jews completed their conquest of academia).

>LARPing about how Nazi Germany should have teamed up with Muslims and whatnot.
But they did?

It would be like the Boys from Brazil.

It's 'prophet level shit' if you ignore the context surrounding his rise
Most importantly is that by 1932 he had been rejected twice for chancellor abd Nazi vote was faltering. He was only brought into the chancellorship because the elites thought they could exploit him as a "chancellor in chains".
This is just one factor among many that bring Hitler back down to earth when studying him. Be careful not to fall into the great man of history and focus on context/other factors.

thats debatable

He would be denied asylum due to the imense political shitstorm it would cause.

And even if he was allowed to stay, he would have been either captured or assassinated by the OSS or KGB

>what if Hitler surrendered

then he'd be French!

He knew too much to let live.

It's honestly very likely he escaped. There are FBI records that suggest he was in NY, and multiple attestations to him being alive in south america. I'm sure in 50-60 years this will be confirmed

and never will be

Keyword is "and."

>muh Hitler throwing up meme

Keep up the good work user

Still don't understand why he choose to stay in Berlin, I mean he could have escaped before the Soviets got to Berlin to the West and escape into Switzerland and then somehow into Spain.

If he did make it to Spain, what do you think Franco would say or how he would react?

Did have the most powerful army and was on its way before WWI, Britains navy is the only reason you can say it wasn't.

Naziboo in denial

This is true, he wanted his Generals to continue out his operation "Nero" which would pretty much destroy everything left of value in Germany. His thinking was that if Germany could not be the superior race, than they deserve to die off. His Generals discarded the plan and didn't go through with it.

In 1945? Odds are enormously high that Franco turns him over to the British or Americans to curry their favor. Nazi Germany is a shattered husk.