This is the last reminder that BAT is a dead project and you should exit it asap

This is the last reminder that BAT is a dead project and you should exit it asap.

You have probably noticed shills here and on reddit lately and they are looking to dump their coins at max profit before they exit.

Soon it will be announced that Ethereum network does not fit the requirement of the project and that project switches to another one.

Additionally BAT team will allow to change tokens for fiat or for tokens on a different platform 1 x 1 at ICO price.

This will lead to price collapse. BOTs have been selling these coins every second with the equal amount of tokens.

Some of you even were fooled to get inside last minute before everything collapses. I feel sorry for you.

Good bye and thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/brave-intl/bat-mercury-concept/blob/master/README.md
basicattentiontoken.org/bat-roadmap-1-0/
coinmarketcap.com/#USD
basicattentiontoken.org/first-phase-of-the-basic-attention-token-platform-nears-rollout/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You may as well stay and wait until you get your new converted tokens back on exchanges but this will take at least 1 month and who knows what's going to happen.

Surely such a fine upstanding user like you would provide *proof* to substantiate this outrageous rumor, right?

In any case you won't lose it all because you can stell convert all the tokens back at ICO as a free will gesture due to diffculties in Ethereum network.

>If you're still holding ARK after this, get ready for the suffering next

You have probably seen how they are shilling so more people would get in. You have to exit and exit now. THis is going to be a disaster next week.

The guy who created BAT made firefox and javascript, so ill probaply trust that guy and not you...

You don't get it. He is going to announce the right decision. They have researched and came to conclusion that BAT will never succeed based on Ethereum network because of scalability issues. They have decided to switch networks and they offer an honest switch 1 BAT on ethereum = 1 BAT on another network or = 3 cents if user witshes to exit. So they are not cheating they offer the same price as during ICO. You have a free will to choose either.

Don't listen to this faggot. 2018/2019 this token will be huge.

Still waiting for proof OP...

Ye i don't believe it either. Are you trying to lower the price to get in yourself?

That's probably what he is trying to do.

Of course, this being Veeky Forums, faggot doesn't even know how to shill correctly.

I'll do the opposite by revealing that Brave released their Mercury concept on github 17 hours ago:
github.com/brave-intl/bat-mercury-concept/blob/master/README.md

Which is the first step on their roadmap:
basicattentiontoken.org/bat-roadmap-1-0/

So buy in while you still can.

Link/proof or never happened.

OP is ahole.

it is set to excel seriously high ...... I will not be surprised if this over takes bitcoin one day the Russian central bank is using a block chain now based on ETH...

also coinbase has not dropped it!!! Has anyone bothered looking at the volume trade .. there is bloody demand for this ETH coin!!! no way it will fail

>being this retarded

kys yourself

go to google news and type in ETHEREUM and see for yourselves .....

coinmarketcap.com/#USD
the above is known to all come on

10/10 thread OP

30bitcoin buy wall says otherwise

If it won't work on the ethereum network it sure as hell isn't going to work on any of the other even less developed ones currently out there.

it's up 30% today. OP is a moron.

Dead project that only just started. has existed 2 months and is a top 40 coin.

I'm convinced now that I need to start fudding the shit of this coin to get more profits thanks OP

I have used Brave since it first got into open beta. I am going to load up on BAT simply to support their work - Brave is awesome.

basicattentiontoken.org/first-phase-of-the-basic-attention-token-platform-nears-rollout/

better get in on it now lads while it's under 50 cents

bunch of shills false flagging bat faggots again lel

BAT is about to rally hard.
Only a dummy would take your advice.