Coinbase might add new coins/tokens soon

Coinbase might add new coins/tokens soon.
What's your guess?

Kek I remember when Litecoin went from like $20 to $37 in a few minutes just because Coinbase added it. That was fun.

XRP.

Let's speculate

GOLEM
XRP
STRATIS
XMR
BCH

McKie is a faggot.

I'd say Stratis too.

IOTA

bcc probably, not that it matters now KEK

seriously i'm buying NOW

Wish list:
Ants
Monero
Ripple

hahahahahh faggots saying stratis.. most likely dash or monero

Man, I hope it's Monero.

I can't imagine Coinbase would add a privacy coin like Monero.

I mean what's the point?

Could add it to just GDAX.

Golem
Why else you think it's doing so well right now

Its either xrp or iota

XRP MONERO STRATIS

NEO

DGB

DGB

Adds a dynamic system to add all coins but Bitcoin Cash.
I'm ok with this.

DGB

My wishlist:

XMR
IOTA
SIGT
ANS
WAVES

It will be BAT

One of the Devs works for Coinbase

>Golem
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The Bean is about to sprout for real

>using coinbase after they stole your BCC

you deserve to lose all your money.

GNT
REP
ANT

>Leaving your coins on coinbase after they warned you for 2 months.

You deserve to lose all your money.

>using a website that explicitly scams you
>excuse it because they "warned" you

I bet you'll be fine if your children get raped in front of you as long as you're given prior warning too.

Stay cucked retarded faggot.

Its your money and its no one elses responsibility to tend to it. Blaming other people wont make you less poor.

Also thats why I carry a gun, always. My children are my responsibility and no one elses. I dont even have children.

>b-b-b-but they dindu nuffin!!! Blaming others makes you poor lol nocoiner!!

Get some more buzzwords.

Enjoy having your coins stolen by coinbase at any moment because they already set the precedent that obviously their brain dead users don
Kill yourself.

>2 months warning
>at any moment

Your own fault.

XRP or DGB.

>hurrrrrrdurrr this can't EVER happen with any other coin

Fuck off coinbase damage control.

>having your coins stolen by coinbase at any moment

You mean "having your coins stolen after being polity told for 2 months that they planned to do it and urging people to take appropriate measures"

I wish more all """thieves""" were so forward, honest and polite.

Stay poor

You just seem like a dumb fucking retard, don't get angry at others because of your mental retardation, you turbo autist.

You were literally given months warning ahead of time, I don't even have anything on coinbase and I received MULTIPLE emails.

Suck a fat dick you assmad homosexual.

>coinbase sends their goons to damage control

Nothing suspicious here, fellow crypto users! I agree, coinbase is virtuous for warning us.

More than 50k in shitcoins and 1000 ETH. Stay mad retard.

Nice buzzword flinging coinbase damage control

Just how autistic are you? Fuck off back to ethtrader, your negativity and all around faggot behavior is not welcome here.

kikecoin

>Being this mad

My BCH are transferring to bittrex right now. Because I watched my money.

>wow bro you're like chilling my mellow

Enjoy losing any of your coins at any moment because coinbase has proven their users are actually too a) retarded or b) weak willed to care.

>getting mad I'm calling out your exit scam exchange

You gonna be happy if they add BCC trading and still don't credit you? Kill yourself.

definitely monero and possibly stratis

Not a response to what I said, pajeet. I didn't mention BCH but I'm glad you're willing to accept coinbase theft at any moment.

I guess i wouldn't be so worried if I only had 100$ of coins anyway.

Nobody keeps their coins on coinbase you cock sucking bitch ass faggot. How do you not get this through your autistic skull?

Of course you didnt mention BCH, because you lost all yours.

>coinbase damage control literally laughing about stealing coins from people
>everyone must be as retarded as me to use an exit scam exchange

I agree fellow crypto enthusiast, coinbase is BASED and white!

Another buzzword salad.

Kill yourself cuck.

>Being this mad
>Trying to pretend he didnt lose all this BCH

Well im going to bed. Stay mad. Glad you lost your money, you earned it.

>calling me mad when you're the one who obviously is emotionally invested in an exit scam exchange and can't stop yourself from trying to get the last word.

Strangle yourself in your sleep.

"Know what this thread needs? Two idiots fighting over nothing" - You two idiots

BCC

id say monero has a good shot
the coin will definitely be well known, high daily volume and fairly stable. monero seems to be in the right position

Can someone tell me what the fuck LindaCoin is? I see it spike and crash like crazy.

I'll just leave this here.

Most likely some eth token, probably golem or augur tbqh

they should add ripple, but i doubt they want to deal with hyperledger coins

IOTA could be cool, but its too new i think

one thing is certain, they will NOT add a privacy coin like monero or pivx, they dont want to attract those kind of costumers and the government probably wont like it either, they have to keep their image clean for the average costumers, they dont want to be known as the place to get drug money

DGB

you should obviously and unironically do this

Bitcoin Cash and USDtether

screenshot this

They won't add monero. The IRS will come down on theirs asses so hard about it.

Bitcoin Cash woud be unbelievable, they have been claiming everywhere that Bitcoin Cash is just a fad and that it will blow over in a few days.

Why the FUCK would they add SIGT?

NEO NEO NEO

REP

They're adding zcash.

if you go to the 'accounts' page, you can see they have totally changed the UI in the last couple days, in what looks like a scheme that will support more coins. before it was big buttons for eth, btc, and ltc. now its a scrolling list with room to grow.

Ayyyyy more money for me

what do we think? coins that are supported by coinbase will most likely moon the instant it's announced... now to figure out which coins are selected...

Beat me to it!

DGB

Probably Strat since they're planning ICO support in the future which would heavily benefit Coinbase to sell them

They probably kept all of the BCC that their clients should have gotten. Now they are going to sell them.

There is literally only 1 that is 100% guarenteed to get added. Hope you hold it in Q4.

golem or augur most likely

coinbase have a hard on for ethereum and its tokens for some reason

They posted an announcement that you will be able to draw your bcc by jan 1st 2018.

Granted, I'm not sure what BCC will be worth then, but you will be able to draw it. Coinbased is worried about law suits.

it's overflowing out of the frame for me

ANT
STRAT
NEO

Please, I want to be rich

SysCoin is the only logical answer.

this

its useless shit, ethereum had its ride

DGB most likely

XRP
#3 in market cap and close ties to banks. Low price so newbies will jump on it. Where do you think the 1 billion a month they are allowed to sell are going? Hint - CB is buying them in bulk.