NEO

NEO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/NEO_Blockchain/status/893147595274690560
youtube.com/watch?v=w0YAVFknp1U
cryptocoinsnews.com/onchain-to-provide-framework-for-alibabas-blockchain-powered-email-evidence-repository/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AcqRt2YPiTsz8WK3a3L5zNWihGuAqbQ8jZ
Feel generous?

>bought in the 24k range
>sold yesterday for 31k

kill me

BUY BUY BUY

Oh
My
God

ok, how muh in BTC are we hitting now?

TO ANDROMEDA, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

Proof or GTFO with fake shit.

mobile.twitter.com/NEO_Blockchain/status/893147595274690560

Lick my asshole

whales eating 100btc sell walls...get in here

holy SHITE BUY BUY BUY BEFORE IT HITS $20

>tfw had 750 ans at $1.50
>now only 100
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK I DIDNT GET ON THE ANS TRAIN, WHAT DO I DO NOW ? IT IS TOO LATE TO ENTER NOW ISNT IT ?

FUDers
Blown
The
Fuck
Out

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

360k!

youtube.com/watch?v=w0YAVFknp1U

Everybody fucking hates you.

Everybody.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

kek saving that gif

Ignore him, I like you

OMG OMG

faggot

>ans bagholders shit their pants over a 20% gain

epic lol let me know when it hits that ATH you bought at

I bought in at 4 dollars, feels fucking amazing, almost as delicious as you tears

Should of bought :'(

Good luck on the moon baggies you've earned it.

sleven dorra heeeer, me wike da dorra long tiem..

Better sell now then an enjoy that meagre gain.

Still time before the BCH free money flows into ALTS. Remember, most of ANS volume are = BITTREX.

Alts are already going up. Yesterday everything was up 10% or more. BCH holders/BTC locked up users aren't rushing to buy your shitcoin.

GAS GAS GAS

Well I AM going to buy. BCH is the shitcoin, not ANS. Enjoy your BCH bags, moron.

Nah, i'll enjoy seeing you post in every thread when we moon telling me to sell though. It's very thoughtful of you to be looking out for everyone like this

fuck you you piece of shit

i just bought 250 ans
am i too late

>Should of
Crawl back into your cave, you uneducated piece of shit.

wow some salty fucks in here lmao

this guy is a hero

apologize fudders

Maybe yes,
maybe no.

Nope. This coin is going to 100+ by december

oh boy , with this kind of growth youre going to have some ans bags for a while. (((they))) will dump their ans soon.

remember buy high, sell low :^)

faggot

>20BTC-kun backing up at 375k

it should be "should have", right?
i'm not a native speaker

This reminds me so much of ETH at $11, it's not even funny.

t. someone who bought Ether for $11 back in February.

>i'm not a native speaker
Only uneducated natives make that stupid mistake.
It's extremely nonsensical.

Not really

DO you think that dumb fucker convinced a single soul to buy in? He gave ANS/NEO a terrible reputation here. He NEVER once explained why people should buy it. The only time he even attempted is when others wrote out something and he would just copy it. He literally just copy pasted what I said once when people were asking him to explain why its not a shitcoin.

Who here /easymoney/

>you were all warned but you still didn't listen

how much money did u make with ether

My portfolio broke $120k at the peak.

It's now half of that, because I was retarded and didn't know about fiat pairs...

Fucking good times breh.

>buying during a rush
made that mistake before, never again

I bought ETH at 400 ANS at $5 should I'm about to break even but i need to buy more ans

No shit, you should have bought when it was at 6-7 like everyone told you to.

HAHAHA ETH WILL NEVER REACH $12

SCREENCAP THIS!!!!

he passionately bumped the thread and told off the retards, hes a hero in my book

i don't need to be convinced by strangers, i do my own dd

$5.89 on July 19. FeelsGoodMan

just sold all my antshares

Nice try chinamen, you wont get me this time

I'm about to drop 4 BTC on ANS. Just waiting for my fucking transfer to go through.

3btc in ans from last night is now 4

smart

And I am freeee

touching 350k

I sold 1005 at 367k. Hope this is a pump that would be sweet.

Just bought them back for 352k.

wohow, you're a frustrated little fella, aren't you?

Hey wait I should have bought high and sold low, I did it backward.

Literally crashing atm
Classic pajeetcoins

Holy shit that news...WTF!

time to sell?

the next wave of antholders that bought the ATH have come

In a few months, $10 NEO will seem cheap.

That news is old (July 23 old) and it's not mooning because of that

All I can say is only an idiot would buy during the rush right now. We are going to have another set of bagholders buying at premium

theres literally no reason to believe that 100%
sell the highs and buy the lows, this could easily be a chinese hoax

Sure, nothings guaranteed, and I do trade NEO like anything else. But I legitimately believe in this project and the people behind it. It really doesn't feel like a "hoax" to me, it feels like getting into something big at the ground floor. Just my opinion though, really not trying to shill or convince you to buy.

We'll not easily. There is that picture of Hong with Skeleton man which means he is legit to some degree. Whether this project will succeed is another thing entirely but it doesn't feel like a scam.

Just a very Inept development process.

Neo is legit. Look up Do Hongfai, he has managed and developed blockchain technology for Ali Baba. It's an impressive accomplishment, and proves he can oversee and manage a successful, high-level project. The recent association with Microsoft also increases my confidence.

cryptocoinsnews.com/onchain-to-provide-framework-for-alibabas-blockchain-powered-email-evidence-repository/

ETH will die. Neo wins

I can't wait until the chinks wake up and rape you white boys just like they did two months ago

where tf can you buy neo?

here it is. more "da chinks" racism. the same crap that has prevented you from getting on board and making sweet gains. it's sad bro. I wish you the best in life tho.

Letting you know it hit the ath I bought at . Fuk u btfo

> be racist
> let racism get in way of investing in coins
> literally poor because of racism

how does it feel to be an user, user?

As an expat currently living in China it's amusing how little Veeky Forums understands the Chinese. You guys treat them like this revered mysterious figure when in reality they are pushy, scamming, metropolitan who hold their babies over the garbage to shit in public. They shit in the street as well.

Exactly the type of people who don't fuck around with their money.

The price on yobit finally caught up to that of bittrex

>isn't racist
>trusts a chink
>get's chinked

h-how could that happen?

You think the Chinese are going to wake up, see fucking 25% gains and think "Huh glad I'm hodling lmao"

They're going to dump hard, just like they did two months ago. Last time they literally crashed the market 50% in 2 minutes from slaughtering FOMOing retards. Wait for the peak and get the fuck out if it starts to dip.

That may be true, but the part you are missing is they happily fuck around with YOUR money.

Indians and chinks are like cockroaches, they only know how to survive and that means geting ahead of anyone in their way.

GOAT

Yeah, but the other part I was getting at is that people here view the Chinese as a monolithic force when in reality the society is largely poor and completely at odds with each other, the State, etc.

Can someone explain to a dumbfag in very layman's terms what this partnership is, what it means, and what is a certificate authority of China?

One bad candle since 10am

>tfw unemployed and couldn't put more into ANS
>tfw only 30 ANS that I bought at $5 and $7
I'm going to keep buying more whenever I can but do I still have time before the real moon mission?

Fuck me.