Most of world has never heard the gospel in the year of 2017

>most of world has never heard the gospel in the year of 2017

Wow this plan of salvation has been a real success so far

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10/40_Window
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Portugal? Really?

greece too, literally one of the earliest bastions of Christianity. who came up with this shit?

>Moortugal
>Christian
Pfffft

t. Portuguese

>Portugal
>Greece
>Philippines

Protestants.

American evangelicals.

Its just a dumb algorithm where any country with over 50% of its area in the frame is highlighted

>least Christian part of the world
>most violent, poor and backwards part of the world (barring a few pockets of civilization like Japan)

Really gets the noggin joggin'

You forgetting Africa and Latin America?

What is South America? Its called being white.

Religion in Portugal
>Catholic Church (81.0%)
>Other Christian (3.3%)
>Non-Christian religions (0.6%)
>no religion (6.8%)
>no respose (8.3%)

All those areas have heard the gospel. Nestorian church, Syriac Orthodox, Copts, Greek Orthodox, Catholic.

Most of those countries suppress Christianity and persecute Christians so that they are not even able to witness.

I'm pretty sure there's something in the new testament about those who have not had the chance to know of God receive salvation or a chance anyway or something. Fuck if I know though.

Only after the Mongols and Crusaders gave Christians a reputation as enemies. Persecution increased/started after their decline in most of those countries.

No, I can confidently say there is not. Though because of general revelation they will be "without excuse" on judgement day, without Jesus they will be judged under the law and condemned. This is all covered in Romans.

Christians claim that everyone "really" knows Christianity is the truth, therefore they are all damned for "choosing" to ignore what they "know" and instead sticking to the religion they were born and raised in.

Well that's convenient

>poortugal

The Catholic Church invented limbo because pagan kings would frequently go.

>you mean my wife and my parents are going to suffer eternally because you didn't show up a few years earlier
>what kind of fucked up religion is that

So under the Catholic interpretation, people who weren't baptized but never deliberately rejected the faith go to limbo, which is a special part of hell.

Eventually, when the final confrontation between god and satan happens, Jesus will descend to Limbo and rescue the people there to heaven.

>He won't get out until he's paid every last penny
>Until he's paid every last penny
>out last penny

A little background. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10/40_Window

What sort of white are we talking here? Iberian, Italian, Scandinavian, Finnish, Russian, Polish, German, Anglo, French, Greek, etc?

Meanwhile, in the Philippines, Christianity's bastion in Southeast Asia.

It was made up by American Evangelicals who don't consider Catholics Christian.

1. its not biblical
2. Then how is missionary work good?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10/40_Window
christfags are the worst