You do realize your buttcoins wont save you when the economy collapses right?

You do realize your buttcoins wont save you when the economy collapses right?

Wrong.

wrong
LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE

yeah, I'm sure your buttcoins will save you of the nigger chimpout when there's no food on the supermarket.

>holding a different currency won't save you from inflation
why do you think forex exists

Wrong. I will use the BNTFOOD token changer and buy some.
LITERALLY

yeah, I'm sure those niggers will be happy to not shoot you on the chimpout when there's not food on the counter.

do you even have a clue of how bad the situation is?

I don't live in your shithole, no chimps here.

Report all Bancor shills.

No but it will cement the future of crypto when it does collapse.

>mom make them stop liking things i dont like

Post Galia whenever a nobanc gets triggered

This is scaring me. What am I going to do when that happens

buy a piece of land to escape, store some guns, ammo and food, call your friends, explain the situation and form a basic militia to defend from the nigger hordes.

is the most sensible advice for burgers.

there's some self reliant rural comunities you can join.

I don't have the money for that. I live in the city and am borderline homeless

>muh economy

literally means nothing

get some food in storage that doesn't rot.

food, guns.

>dollars being printed like zimbawe
>chinese will start to back their currency with gold and are talking to arabs to switch to yuan rather than dollars
>huh duh is nothing

It's called moving, it's not like I've got physical assets

yeah, good luck having any cash in a currency reset.

We'll have crypto

that seems ok, but you wont be able to eat a crypto coin if there's food shortages and you're hungry.

I'm in the middle of south america, so I know I wont be as fucked as americans.

I literally go to shelters as it is. I'm already at rock bottom, I'm just worried that when everyone else comes down to my level things will be harder and there'll be more violence

I'm telling you.
Have a place where you can shelter yourself, store some food and have some guns to defend yourself.

Talk to other people to support each other in case everything goes down.

Have a place to escape.

make a plan, don't wait until the collapse starts.

/pol/ will never see profit
>t. eternal anglo

sounds like someone's been reading too much zerohedge lol

yeah, you could make cash if you have a network to have food, medicine and water in the black market.

>Quadrillion derivative market
>public debt several times higher than real economy
>It's showing signs of cracking down
>7 year crisis cycle in capitalism
>infinite money being printed since 2008
>global trading of goods is slowing down
>the BRICS are storing gold like crazy
>gold and silver prices being kept down by (((them))) to not cause panic
>OPEC countries crashing the economy by oversupplying oil
>huh duh nothing will happen

ah so you're cashing out and diverting most of your portfolio to buying gold and stocking up on guns, booze, and lighters, right? :^)

where I live I can't buy and sell gold beyond jewerly crap.

so I guess I'm going to have some saving in shitty jewerly rather than storing my shit in cash.

but user in case this happens, bitcoin would skyrocket in value, im talking more then a million (current) usd per bitcoin why arent you investing in bitcoin then instead, if this happens it would make you king of the jungle

anything can happen, we're talking civil war may erupt.

sure, having some saving in bitcoin may be good.
but I don't know if there will be even internet in the event.

they could declare bitcoin illegal as well.

I forgot to add.

any form of cash, that is not a fiat currency will skyrocket.

in the case of gold and silver, they will skyrocket as well IRL.

I think it may be easier to simply exhange food IRL using gold than some crypto shit.

in case your shitty state colapses who cares if they make anything illegal, we had civil war in the 90s, they made foreign currency illegal do you know who made the the most cash ? (except people who sold food/gas and guns which you are 100% correct), thats right people who peddled foreign currency

>foreign currency
yeah, except we're talking about a global RESET.
you know.

GLOBAL

as in ALL FIAT CURRENCIES.

exactly but im using what happened then as an analogy of what will happen to bitcoin and other cryptos in the case of a global reset (which is completely idiotic btw, since if US does collapse the rest of the world would not)

It wont be a total collapse.
It will be a currency reset to gold backed currency, it may be a yuan backed by gold, or it can be the special drawing rights.

USA wont do shit, they can't tell the Chinese to go fuck yourself, we own this shit.
the chinese has been in talks with the gulf states to sell them oil in yuan.
russians already sell them oil in yuan, iran may soon sell them in yuan their oil.
Africans basically are allied to china.

USA has only as allies europe and some spic countries and maybe japan and korea.
China owns the rest of the world.

Chinese simply are planning to declare their own currency backed by gold and simply declare all their exports to be sold in this new currency, plus they'll make new deals with the gulf states to sell their oil in yuan.

Most countries aren't happy with USA printing dollars like zimbawe since this means their currencies also are being inflated, they're not happy, and they're waiting for the chinese to switch sides.

Is a currency war going on right now, the chinese are preparing the announcement.
It will soon all collapse.

Why are bank assets included? Thats a good thing

all the system is a literal scam.