BCC

What's holding this above .17?

It should be plummeting now with everyone trying to get their coins on the market.

Is it the whales? What do they know?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/blocks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>with everyone trying to get their coins on the market.
no BCC blocks mined in 2 hours = no transactions at all (and bittrex requires 20 confirmations on BCC deposits...)

And where do we keep track of these blocks, and anticipate on this very exciting BTC BCC BBC showdown?

blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/blocks
also it wont be showdown it will be a bloodbath

At the moment Bitcoin Cash has lower inlation as Bitcoin Classic (they are mining more new coins at the moment) so Bitcoin Cash is increasing in value

Thanks! Now I know this is pathetic of me but I guess it's not as pathetic as pasting my BTC address here like a dirty pajeet so...

It's a pathetic question. On the link you posted, what is the most important column, what should I keep an eye on, to see when a new block is mined? Thanks in advance user.

BCC will replace BTC.

retards mostly, I sold at $350 on hitbtc, now patiently waiting the impending mega dump bonanza

>What's holding this above .17?
Frozen wallets. Shit will go to the single digits next week. Screencap this post.
62b46188c5f87c2d6f5312c18da774991a2169282561dc60e580f9aaf5d4a382

BTC is going to be replace when the difficulty adjusts

screen save this

Hahaha! I'm screen shotting that one! You think there aren't more whales about to move in over at bittrex? They're coming! And I bought over there at $275 so thanks for selling and pushing the price down for me ;)

someone post the image of the newest 2-3 BCC blocks immediately after bittrex said they are opening BCC wallets

Thank me later dumbo

So you can buy back cheap right?

I'll post it. You think all that money is gonna come in and auto-sell to virtually worthless? Whales are whales because they're smart. They're the same people who protected their private keys not to risk losing a shit load of.... you know.... bitcoin.

This. Whales want to make money, what better way to make money than by DUPLICATING your existing BTC wealth. It serves them in no way to dump for peanuts.

In fact the only reason I think Ethereum Classic is not 1:1 with Ethereum is the ETH Foundation secretly owns the majority of the supply and dumped the majority of the ETC out of pure spite.

Whales are people like me who had the opportunity to become whales in bitcoins early days. Except they did it. They're more of a peer to me rather than how ever it is you see them

No I plan on doing it the biz way - buy high sell low

thanks amigo

>tfw remember people buying bitcoins for less than pennies
>i was a freshman in HS and didnt give a shit

Maybe, just maybe, the BCore shills are wrong and the market wants a coin that can actually process transactions? Rather than having an artificially limited blocksize?

For everyone that isn't aware. This isn't just a hardfork. This is a fight for bitcoin.

/r/bitcoin will censor/ban the fuck out of you if you mention anything about bitcoin cash. Even went as far as some of the /r/bitcoin mods creating and running /r/bcash in an attempt to rebrand bitcoin cash because they know they aren't the true coin.

There's tons of fud coming from scared fanboys and corporate shills. They know bitcoin is getting overtaken and they know bitcoin cash is truer to satoshis vision more then they will ever be.

Bitcoin cash is the true bitcoin. Those censoring/manipulating little cunts at reddit and bitcointalk can fuck right off.

Everyone needs to spread the info on all the manipulation and censorship more

equating a subreddit with an entire cryptocurrency is going to make you very poor, very fast

This is equating large scale manipulation/censorship across many communities and many deep pockets. Not saying that reddit matters but the dirty fucks who have tons of money in bitcoin that took it over might be something to look out for.

Bitcoin might as well be wells fargo with how those scummy fucks took it over and changed the vision.

wakeupsheeple.jpg

Sure, that's a given, all of us who got in early are crypto whales but stock traders are all over this shit now, and millionaires, and billionaires who had nothing to do with any of this up until the last year or two. They're coming and no doubt they'll be parking at bittrex soon.