Will the Anglos ever be stopped?

Will the Anglos ever be stopped?

No

They are being toppled as we speak, their economy is in decline and being surpassed by former colonies, and every terrorist attack in their cities and homes is karmic justice.

britain is in shambles now and they pale in comparison to their former self

the farce will be over soon

I've yet to see an Irish that looks like that.

>hurr hurr here's this drawing I made. I hate u.

Loving every laugh.

>Jewish news
>Free
Thats one way of reaching your target audience

formers colonies are anglos cancer spawn

Head west.

Best hope is the Chinks. Europe needs to subordinate itself to the Chinese if it's ever going to topple Anglo rule. The momentum is with us, fear not.

Anglos,Germs and Jews needs to be exterminated ASAP

anglos on suicide watch

Nice try chink
Reminder that after we carpet nuke the Semitic regions into submission we'll psyop our war to you

Culture and values are too different.

We'll fucking invade it again too if you misbehave.

Glad that she agrees that they're invading us. fucking sandniggers

>inheritor of invaders complains at invasion

Yes?

Are you some sort of retard? Would you allow strange people to rape you if it turned out that one of your ancestors once raped someone?

>two wrongs make a right.

I'd encourage him to impregnate my wife and if he wants me to help him "prep", well that's fine too. I'd get all the paperwork done beforehand so the child is officially mine and he doesn't have to worry about child support. Anything I can do to help ease his mind.

The way I see it white guilt is contained in every white womb and can only be cleansed with liberal application of African seed. My nonbio children will be pure in spirit if not "racially pure".

stay triggered cuck