SUPRNOVA ACCIDENTALLY FORKED SIGT

SUPRNOVA ACCIDENTALLY FORKED SIGT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. CRYPTOPIA SIGT IS ON THE WRONG CHAIN.

Other urls found in this thread:

charts.signatum.io
sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=SIGT_BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not verifying accuracy of your claim, but you deserve everything coming your way if you mine on any of Suprnovas pools

which pool should I mine then?

the fuck does that mean

wtf the fork is already happening

we're screwed

please elaborate :^)

Im mostly just shitposting welcome to biz.
But in reality I just felt like they siphoned more hashing power than other pools I've mine ZEC on.
A quick Google search will confirm I'm not the only one who's suspicious
But if you're mining the shittiest of shitcoins sometimes you don't have much of a choice

this

IMO you're both full of shit. Probably want cheaper Siggies.

Prove otherwise.

and charts.signatum.io says you're one dumb cocksucker.

thats some expert FUD you got there, OP. anyone posting such drivel must know it's fake, and therefore must have some pretty obvious ulterior motives: cheaper siggies

I don't blame you, bro. We all want in on this moon mission to see my best friend, mooon man.

we might be dumb cocksuckers

but you're going to be the one that gets ass raped by the dev if you keep being naive

>I post somewhat relevant experience with mining on one specific pool
>You link a chart tracking the historical block difficulty of a shitcoin
And I'm the dumb cocksucker

it proves you have plenty of choice when it comes to mining siggies, dumbass.

You make an inaccurate claim and present it as fact.

Hashing power graph for main blockchain shows you're full of shit. I link it.

You're right there's no correlation. There's a causation. I caused you to appear as what you are: a lying motherfucker.

>sometimes
I know English isn't your first language pajeet
Also you sigfags get butthurt at the drop of a hat, keep running up your electric bill on a long shot

Observe the ultra defensive nature of the sigtmarine in his natural habitat. He lashes out at people who aren't even criticizing his shitcoin, terrified that their posts might somehow cause signatum to dump even harder.
The sigtmarine likely bought in as high as 4k satoshis, and now that the coin is only a quarter of that value, his livelihood depends on shilling it to future potential bagholders. Don't get drawn in!

reality check coming to all you sigt bagholders soon

MOAR butthurt
Any on there newposter wanna jump in?
I only grow stronger

We're just here to counteract the FUD that SIGT is forking. You idiots are free to miss out on yet another one of this coin's many moon missions.

I'm not here to FUD. I'm actually holding sigt to make money off the idiots

you saying a fork is happening is FUD.

chain data and node data all ok. no fork. few orphans and net hash rate is 2.3 tera hashing

Why is there a shitcoin fudder trying to mimic me when I only drop into these threads as a running joke?

Sigt is a shitcoin.

But no, there's no fork unless it resolved as quickly as it happened, in which case it's just a couple irrelevant orphaned blocks.

What OP might be referring to is that suprnova owns more than half the network hashrate, which means if they chose to be evil they could not only fork but double, triple, quadruple spend and destroy SIGT immediately.

you are without a doubt the most autistic person i have ever seen

>What OP might be referring to is that suprnova owns more than half the network hashrate
prove it.

I'm going off OP's screenshot. I don't use the pool and have no reason to believe the pool isn't lying, but I don't see why they would. This isn't an uncommon occurrence for smaller coins where one pool is dominant.

Thanks, me too.

Imagine desperately holding onto your hwndu "fame" and then switching careers to shilling shitcoins like ark

it's sad. the arkies look to this man as their leader, lmao

I'm only in their channel to laugh at their dying shitcoin. I would say it's more amusing than sad. Soon I'll start posting their discord link here, in /b/, r*ddit, etc.

You know you're shitposting in a SIGT thread right?

>careers shilling

kek

epic

wtf did i just lose all my siggies?

You try hard shills.. I thought shills were massive faggots in /pol but you faggots take the cake. You should reach out to Shareblue & David Brock.

Did you buy your bags at 4500 sats? Most likely. Dumb faggot

Oh great the unemployed tripfag is here again. Please get some friends to hang out with and fuck off.

Well I cant see why you couldn't guess my situation correctly being that I could be anywhere in the world and you dont know me bitchboi. Since your interested in my situation, I bought at 400 and mined the rest since day 3, I'm up so much momet its not even funny. You must have bought a 4k which explains why your spending all your time bitching like a kuck.

Keep projecting and shitting up your own shitcoin thread retard.

I always get a good laugh from you trip rags. You must be a massvie faggot to want notoritiy on a Japanese underwater basket weaving forum.

>he thinks some thread on Veeky Forums effects the price of a coin with a marletcap larger than 10btc

LOL

I suggest you find employment

Top kek

dude, stop stealing my name already. it's pretty sad.

don't you have some gay ass ARK to delegate or somethin? lol

Remove the trip loser.

Jesus fucking Christ you're such a triggered retard
Funny thing is I didn't even start out talking shit on your little sigfag coin, but now I hope you lose your ass
Nobody but a sad bag holder is ever this defensive of a shitcoin they FOMO'ed so just wallow in your sadness you clown

You're all faggots.

Bags for all

>le unemployed meme xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
keep projecting

make me

Thanks for your (You) s suckers. (You)'s gonna moon and I'll be rich. Shouldn't have dumped so cheap.

Just reported SIGT to the SEC for pump and dump scam. Hope more people does the same

sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml

>inb4 this is yobit tier espers

Yeah...totally...

Low effort

Nice! If we get enough people to submit a complaint they will most likely investigate SIGT

oh see. n0w you're gettin the feds involved. this just proves that SIGT is scaring the crap out of you no siggies.

Calls me triggered, kek
>faggot doesn't realize when he takes the bait.
> geeeeezesus fuckkkin cryyyst
> hoping a random person looses their ass on 4chin
>Starts to ramble about clowns and hoping
> talks about being sad

M8, I think you might be the triggered one.

just submitted

Why don't you come into the discord? I'll gladly leak your IP :)

bad move if you did. What do you think they'll do to all the other coins after that?

DONE LOL

Nah brah im chillin
But you were close I'm actually the one and only molesta

dear fed gubberment
this coin called the siggie is triggering me a lot
plz do something about it
signed, fag

These amateurs dont think before they do something.. What would make them be able to give sound financial advice

Blockfolio.. might as well submit your trades directly to the IRS

Good story grandpa

oh no the hacker Veeky Forums xDDD

Losing all of their money.

Fun Fact. When the SEC gets involved in "suspicious" penny stocks, what they do is halt the stock. That means no trades. They do this to "protect" small investors. This can happen when a stock doesn't report for a certain amount of time, or other things.

After that, 99% of the time, the stock is moved to the grey market. Essentially means that traders are trading blind, and the stock losses 99% of value. Then the stock gets delisted.

Now imagine you're a trader. Your investment, 10 days after the halt began, is just gone. millions of investor's dollars... *poof*. IF the SEC is able to find a reason to regulate shitcoins (i.e. anons ignorant complaints) you will not only lose just 50%, you'll lose everything.

SEC fucks people over. I was interested in investing in venture capital high risk ventures, but apparently I need to be an "accredited investor" i.e. have at least 200k a year in income. What the fuck is that bullshit? Does being wealthy magically make your investment decisions sound?

>to those who are in the upper echelon of wealth
but dev is a pajeet

That will be exciting to watch. I filed a report against sigt as well

>don't buy $0.10 stratis, lead dev is a nigger
>don't buy $5 ANS, devs are chinks.
>don't buy SIGT, dev is a pajeet (unproven btw)

its tradesatoshi on the right chain?
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=SIGT_BTC

Shit it was don't buy ants at $1 eternal chink meme. Then when it mooned and crashed the eternal chink meme was pushed hard.