4mb BCC Dump bomb on Bittrex

I'm no Bitcoin Cash hater but looks like the corecucks are going to start dumping hard.
If the blocks stay big for the rest of the day (while the early-birds dump theirs early)
Expect a slaughter tomorrow when people's 20 confirms come in at bittrex.

>he didn't get in at 478597

Price is already tanking so I doubt even early birds will be able to get more than 100$ a coin for theirs.
Considering it's free money (BTC still going up) not too bad.

b-b-but BCC is the REAL bitcoin guys!!

If it goes below .03 I'm buying 10.

I actually believe this but if people don't think a huge dump is coming they're fooling themselves.
BCC is Ultra risk/Ultra potential

If true they are only proving Bitcoin Cash works. Creating all these transactions to fill 4 mb + blocks that get mined without problems. Its the ultimate proof we need that it is all for real. Real transactions, real mining, real big blocks..

so go buy that meme, faggot!

Does anyone else notice that it would only take about 5000 BCH to fill all the buy orders down to and including 0.05 BTC on Bittrex? And it would only take about 12000 BCH to fill all the buy orders down to 0.01 BTC. After that, you only need an additional 20000 BCH to send it below 0.001 BTC.

Even if just one 10th of the coins in blocks 599 and 600 are headed towards Bittrex, it would be enough to annihilate the buy list.

Investors will only see this:

Upgraded network that can handle bigger blocks with more transactions and lower transaction fees...

You're assumng there isn't alot of hidden BTC waiting in the wings when the wallets open up

>Upgraded network that can handle bigger blocks with more transactions and lower transaction fees...
nice meme, astroturfer pajeet. How much for a post on Veeky Forums?

if it goes to 0.001 i'll find you and email you

they only needed a 4MB block because it took 5 fucking hours to mine it and everyone and their mom wants to dump it on bittrex

Great plan! You sell at 0.01 ok? We can make a nice spike down on the chart and make all Bitcoin Cash buyers happy. Winn winn!

Investors will only see this:

Lol, another shitcoin.

It doesn't matter lol. You think anyone actually cares about the technology you fucking idiot? They just want to dump their free money for Bitcoin, even if the tech is worse.

I'm so hyped to get rid of this shit.
I hope some of you cucks sell me some real BTC.

>Upgraded network that can handle bigger blocks with more transactions and lower transaction fees...
Did you know BitBean has 20MB blocks and a 1 min block time? Oh, it also uses Proof-of-Stake too so no wasted electricity and miner centralization! With 2 billion beans in circulation of 50 billion total, the fees will always be basically zero.

BitBean > Bcash. kys if you think Bcash was a good idea.

[email protected]

>Bcash

You have to go back

Real bitcoin owners want the price to go up not down. You think you are part of something but jou are just an anoying dog shitting on the lawn of people who own coins.

The fuck are you talking about?

Understandably so, but with such a massive release of coins all at the same time (and 10% of those two blocks is a very conservative estimate). There is pretty much no incentive for any sane buyer to place his buy order within two magnitudes of where it's currently being traded at. Everyone who's riding those two blocks must know that everyone else in those blocks want to get out as soon as possible so they can get in at the bottom, further incentivizing them to all sell as soon as possible.

Bcash is what it's called you imbecile

>I'm just pretending

If you own 1000 btc you now also own 1000 BCH. These 1000 BHH had a value of 100000.

Some asshole talking crap to lower the price is takin money out of your pocket. You want to HODL for future profit or sell. If you want to sell You want the price to stay high, let new fiat flow in.

These guys talk crap about Bitcoin Cash and are hurting Bitcoin as a whole. They think they are part of a comunity defending it but they are shitting on it and shitting on the people that build this up to what it is now. All crypto gets hurt right now.

>bcash

lol shill spotted

no, I want it to burn to the ground and I've owned BTC since 2011

Why?

Because Jihan broke the NYA, plain and simple. I respect his right to HF at any time, but I don't respect him going back on his word. Fuck his coin.

If you just ignore the fact this is a BTC clone and look at it as another altcoin given its hard cap, inflation, and protocols, you'll shortly realize this is a $300+ coin. So, after the initial bloodbath, expect it to settle in a comfy range.

Explain that to your friends from the markets who use it to trade for goods.

>his coin

Dude, fuck off. I can't wait for you small block blockstream morons to dump your bitcoin cash (not bcash or whatever fucking retarded name you keep trying to stick to it) and then we can all move on.

Enjoy the Segwit2X hard fork as well, dumbass.

Ok but Jihan wasn't part of this fork. Oops.

Nope.

I see a coin that is meant to handle a large number of Tx but that still has a 2010-era blocktime. I see a coin that requires nodes to download a 130GB blockchain to get started. I see a coin that is destined for more immediate hard forks to fix malleability and other bugs. I see a coin that is actively hostile to second-layer solutions. I see a coin that purposely gives patent-infringers an advantage, which will lead to centralization.

I always love it when small block tards bitch about CENTRALIZATION

Motherfucker, you people are the ones encouraging that. Small blocks gum up the network to the point that only large financial institutions can afford to use it with high fees. That is the VERY DEFINITION OF CENTRALIZATION, and you fucks DIRECTLY ADVOCATE FOR IT AND CHEER IT ON.

Also, Bitcoin Cash doesn't prevent second layer networks AT ALL. What it does prevent is transaction slice and dice fuckery by Segwit hacks. Hell, if anything, a properly designed second layenr network (that means NOT Lightning bullshit) will work even better on a properly flowing blockchain with adequate space.

Fuck off. Sell your Bitcoin Cash if you havn't already, and keep to your Blockstream hugbox.

>If you own 1000 btc you now also own 1000 BCH.

I had my BTC in cold storage during the split, so no.

>These guys talk crap about Bitcoin Cash and are hurting Bitcoin as a whole.

imo the whole drama that's going on about what's 'the real bitcoin' and the resulting split is what hurts bitcoin as a whole.

>a SHA256 clone that does nothing but increase block size and keeps all of BTC's garbage centralization is worth $300+

I hope you've since stopped smoking whatever made you this retarded.

Big blocks don't decrease centralization. Both forks are eating shit from the same asshole - China.

>I had my BTC in cold storage during the split, so no.

Yes you do you fucking idiot, you'd have 1000 BCH, congrats on your free money.

>>Ok but Jihan wasn't part of this fork.
>roger's twink bottoms unironically believe this

>Motherfucker, you people are the ones encouraging that. Small blocks gum up the network to the point that only large financial institutions can afford to use it with high fees
Wrong. There was no high fees problem, it was Jihan spamming the network. Decentralization refers to the fact that with big blocks only people with very fast internet connections and a big budget could run full nodes, thus making only a handful of corporations able to do so. What happens when the security of BTC is in the hands of a few corporations? Bye bye decentralization and bye bye anti-censorship capabilities, governments can now call Microsoft and tell them "ban this dude from transacting".
>Also, Bitcoin Cash doesn't prevent second layer networks AT ALL. What it does prevent is transaction slice and dice fuckery by Segwit hacks
Wrong, in fact it is advertised as an alternative to off-chain transactions (i.e. second layer, i.e. LN). Segwit is literally the first step towards the LN, it is an improvement needed to make the transition and evolution of the chain easier to do.
>Hell, if anything, a properly designed second layenr network (that means NOT Lightning bullshit) will work even better on a properly flowing blockchain with adequate space.
Nothing like that exists you fucking moron. The second layer is the LN. Although Ethereum might call theirs "Raiden", the technology is pretty much the same you ignorant pajeet.
>Fuck off. Sell your Bitcoin Cash if you havn't already, and keep to your Blockstream hugbox.
Why do brainlets like you have to exist and mouth their stinky bullshit opinions? Literally makes me lose faith in humanity

>Yes you do you fucking idiot, you'd have 1000 BCH, congrats on your free money.

Shit, you're right, I'm retarded.

This. They're sucked in by the paper gains and just being intentionally ignorant to the reality, the trex dive after opening the wallet should have been the perfect demonstration, when the rest of the supply is uncucked expert further deductions.

For those who actually want BCC though this is good news, accumulation time is coming, and only after this will we will start to see real hands being shown.

Isn't relying on third-party companies to process your transactions off-chain the definition of centralization? The transaction passes through only one centralized entity.

>There was no high fees problem,

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>it was Jihan spamming the network

So what is it? Was there a high fees problem or not?

Stop blaming Jihan for everything wrong in the world. It is insane.

>Decentralization refers to the fact that with big blocks only people with very fast internet connections and a big budget could run full nodes, thus making only a handful of corporations able to do so.

This has been thoroughly disproven.

Know what has been proven? Small blocks lead to unusable networks except for the very rich.

>Segwit is literally the first step towards the LN, it is an improvement needed to make the transition and evolution of the chain easier to do.

You know people were working on "second layer" shit before segwit, right? It isn't necessary AT ALL, and is also being shown to dramatically have some serious security vulnerabilities.

Instead of a 51% attack with big blocks, you now have a new threat, a 21% attack with Segwit. Enjoy that, faggot.

>The second layer is the LN.

And all the other projects that existed before BLockstream tried to shoehorn in their bullshit because they couldnt get lightning to work (hint, its because its a piece of shit and badly designed).

>Why do brainlets like you have to exist and mouth their stinky bullshit opinions? Literally makes me lose faith in humanity

Off yourself then, or alternatively go back to /r/bitcoin, faggot.

Lol this, good luck getting them to admit it though.

>Isn't relying on third-party companies to process your transactions off-chain the definition of centralization?
the validation of transactions still happens on-chain, and with atomic swaps you don't need to go through any third-party at all

>So what is it? Was there a high fees problem or not?
there wasn't, but the blockchain got clogged by Jihan spamming the network so he could convince brainlets like you to support his scam. In fact after the NYA and after he decided to fork off, the mempool became empty as fuck. Coincidence? Certainly not. But you are free to believe your lord and master bullshitting you, you are such a good goy lmao
>This has been thoroughly disproven.
it hasn't. In fact, Jihan & Co don't even hide it anymore, they simply let that buffoon CSW go around saying that "coroporations running 20k nodes are CAPITALISM if you don't agree your are literally Stalin" XDDDDD laughing my ass off here
>Know what has been proven? Small blocks lead to unusable networks except for the very rich.
You made me remember of that dude from Nigeria complaining that with bigger blocks he couldn't run a node, and desperately trying to tell Roger that it's not true fees were too high for nigerians. You retards are literally smelling your own farts instead of looking at reality.
>You know people were working on "second layer" shit before segwit, right? It isn't necessary AT ALL, and is also being shown to dramatically have some serious security vulnerabilities.
Wasn't the LN an unusable delusional utopia? Now it's been something worked on for many years? lmao
Segwit makes LN implementation a lot easier, and is a step in that direction, all these things are prepared at the same time. If you believe second layer is good, then you shouldn't support Bitcoin Cash, which only has less security and more decentralization, and none of the advantages of the second layer
>Instead of a 51% attack with big blocks, you now have a new threat, a 21% attack with Segwit. Enjoy that, faggot.
oh look another ignorant conspiracy theory from r/btc lmao you niggers are comedy gold

>And all the other projects that existed before BLockstream tried to shoehorn in their bullshit because they couldnt get lightning to work (hint, its because its a piece of shit and badly designed).
the r/btc fan-fictions are strong with this one. You literally know nothing about what you are talking about
>Off yourself then, or alternatively go back to /r/bitcoin, faggot.
I don't go to r*ddit, but you are free to go back there asap and never come back, fucking retard

Some argue that the Lightning Network will impede some of Bitcoin's most valuable properties, such as decentralization and censorship resistance. According to this argument, the Lightning Network requires large hubs to route most of the payments through. These could then block certain transactions, such as donations to WikiLeaks or other political dissidents.

This argument is largely based on the assessment that the most efficient network configuration – the configuration that requires the least amount of hops from any node to any other node – is a hub-and-spoke model. As such, the Lightning Network might naturally evolve to resemble a hub-and-spoke model, too. Hubs in this network could very well be big Bitcoin entities that almost everyone uses in some way or another already, like exchanges, wallet services and payment processors.

Importantly however, and much like Bitcoin itself, anyone on the Lightning Network can open a payment channel with anyone else at any time. Therefore, if Lightning hubs do emerge, they cannot control the network. Even if all existing hubs refuse to open a channel with WikiLeaks, anyone else still can, hence routing around these hubs. In fact, WikiLeaks could opt to become a hub itself.

>more decentralization
*more centralization

Without the x2 obviously, which ultimately dooms legacy bitcoin. The kikes manipulating bitcoin really don't quite understand they can't win this fight.

Ignore the paid shills and reddit drones fella and load up on BCC when the price drops as low as you think it will go.

>Decentralization refers to the fact that with big blocks only people with very fast internet connections and a big budget could run full nodes, thus making only a handful of corporations able to do so.

This is a load of slippery slope bullshit pedalled by Core. No blocksize increase suggested would lead to these outcomes. Any broadband connection is going to be perfectly capable of handling 8MB+ blocks, as is any netbook/laptop/desktop processor made in the last 7 years. Blocks only occur every 10 minutes or so, so you just need something roughly capable of downloading at this speed. Honestly, a 25Mbps connection is probably adequate for blocks 100MB+.

As you get bigger blocks, you will need more hard drive space, but not much more. I can pick up a 4TB drive today for around $100. Assuming 8 MB blocks are constantly full, this drive will last for nearly 10 years- (lol like people even keep hard drives for 10 years). 32 MB blocks constantly full= 2.5 years. Even huge blocksize increases today lead to minimal increases in node costs- not some small elite.

How did Jihan break the NYA? Oh wait he didn't.

don't forget the bitcoin unlimited whales who are in favor of bcc, which have a lot of autism and money. It will be interesting for sure

>there were actually people who didn't dump last night at $1400 USD

What the fuck were they thinking

there were actually people who bought those $1400 USD sell orders last night.

What were THEY thinking???

Best post in this god forsaken thread