Coinbase is adding Bitcoin Cash

What the fuck is going on? Thoughts, anons?

Source: blog.coinbase.com/update-on-bitcoin-cash-8a67a7e8dbdf

>Normiebase adding BCC

BUY THE DIP NOW OR MISS OUT ON A FREE MOON MISSION

>by January 1

lol it will be long dead before then

>THIS SHIT MIGHT STAY A VIABLE ALTCOIN
MFW

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY HODL HODL HODL

LEGITIMACY

Loool Coinbase costumers better stop bashing Bitcoin Cashs, no need to remain salty and talk it down anymore.

Switch from fudder to shiller if you want free money in 2018

More delusional bagholders ITT

>Our top priority is the safety of customer funds

Only reason they are adding it is to avoid any legal action when niggers take them to court to explain why they kept millions worth of a free coin. The coin is still going to be dead.

I still don't know where the hostility is coming from. Core is garbage. It's 2013 tech. SegWit may not even happen, and who gives a fuck LTC already does that.

Coinbase is the best

I doubt anyone would get anywhere in court complaining about that. Not only did Coinbase explicitly tell you to take your shit off their wallet if you wanted your BCC, it's THEIR WALLET. NOT YOUR KEYS.

>2018
FUCKING KEK

>unjust enrichment

this

SMALL BLOCKERS BTFO

Bcash is going to be the ETC of Bitcoin

>We are planning to have support for bitcoin cash by January 1, 2018, assuming no additional risks emerge during that time.

Yeah, RIP.

If coinbase doesn't give people their BTC, they are looking at millions, perhaps billoins of dollars worth of assets on the line. They can't just say "lol, we tole you to take your btc off. Too bad.".

A company can't just do whatever it wants just because it warned its customers in advance. And big-shot lawyers would be attacking them from any angle they can find to take them down.

Ooops, I mean give people their BCC/BCH

lol. so one day suddenly the bch market will be flooded with like 2 mil new coins.

it will be long dead by then, this is only to cover their ass legally like it was said until the shitcoin dies naturally