youtube.com/watch?v=a0tMzflZ98w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUDDERS BTFO

why did this chinkcoin moon

Best coin we are mooning tonight again too. I will never ever sell

chinks are dumping their bcc and putting millions into NEO

sold at .00375 too early /biz?

I got a nice bit of this for .003044ish last few days

feels good to finally be right, but still, is going up 20 percent a moon now? I feel like this is a small enough step that its sustainable.

tfw ans is about to be worth a shit ton after bitrexx allows bcc deposits tomorrow morning.

I-is it worth buying now

No fuck you get fucked this is my moment, sweetie! You laughed at me! You laughed at my bags! WE TOLD YOU AND YOU FUCKING LAUGHED AT US! YOU LOSE SIR! GOOD DAY!

This is going to be a moon fest up until august 8th I'm predicting 600k

meant neo. hard habit

yes

tons of money will be flowing into neo. It's had the most volume compared to all the other shitcoins and their shills who downplay neo are just retarded or nocoiners

wew

what app is this?

Blockfolio.

WAKE UP NEO!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I-I just bought ATH because FOMO.. am I gonna make it?

ye of little faith

>only own 18 ans

sometimes the FOMO is right

sold everything at 377k kill me pls guys

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yea just hodl until aug 8th and you'll see .01

also fuck this 6 confirmations bullshit instead of 2 i need to buy moar

why are you fucking autists still using the old name and logo constantly? sincerely curious

Pretty risky. We topped at this price at the end of June, so it'll act as resistance for sure. If we go past it though, we'll probably challenge the ATH of ~540k.

perfect its dipping keep dipping until my btc confirms

Ye I just dumped all my ETH to buy NEO.

sry vitalik lol

buy in now

Yes, but it is a long hold too.

Ye I know I wont sell and will sink with the ship if it tanks

AAAHHHHHH I BOUGHT BACK IN

>mfw people said it was dead
>mfw moon landing

broke smashed 370 and 380 , who's seeing a new ATH again in the 541 range after the bcc deposits tomorrow morning on bittrex

so how high is the chance that in 6-8hours this shit is dipping again?

just dumped another 20 eth as well to buy more at 3800

90%

chinks wake up please. new ATH please

$20 by end of day.
Take a picture of this post and save it so you can refer to it later and see that I was correct.

so fucking wrong.

bittrex opens up bcc deposits on 20 confirmations. That should be tomorrow morning.

Everyone with bcc on cold storage will be depositing to bitrexx which will pump bcc then dip after everyone sells to go buy altcoins such as neo.

seriously wtf this isn't even hard you just gotta have common sense

hahahahaha
you are fucking retarded
>hurdur it's a guaranteed MOON EBIN MOON
MUH MOON
jesus this board is full of fucking stupid children and indians
90% chance this thing craters back to earth
it seriously hasn't even touched the previous high, massive leg up in one fucking day and you think it doesn't have a high probability of crashing?

nah you're a shill trying to dump your bags on retards here

not gonna fly pal just got called out, sorry retard
fuck off
sage.

BUY BUY BUY REMEMBER THIS IS LIKE ETH.

WHY WON'T THE WALLET UPDATE MY TRUE AMOUNT??

I think hitting a new ATH is pretty reasonable, there is about to be a surge of bcc money on bittrex. In terms of most alt coins NEO is doing way more lately and has a lot of good news. Why is this coin reaching a new ATH so unbelievable? Please tell me. I am holding it either way

Just make sure you have some NEO now before we lift off son.

lol you dumb cunts have been saying the same shit since $4 anyone that supports a decent coin is a shill so please who's really the shill here?

Plus you say 90% chance in the next 6-8 hours in the wake of all the BCC madness. Straight up retarded plz kys you unaware shill.

dump you faggots, I only have 1k I want moar

to whoever is dumping: that's not really nice dude i bought ath

got almost 2k. Wish I traded it more on the dips, but can't complain too much

so how greedy are you anons feeling right now? When is a good time to pull out?

>so how greedy are you anons feeling right now? When is a good time to pull out?
never. it'd chinese eth so it will be worth 100+ in 1 or 2 years

0.01 BTC sounds good

are we going up or down?

how about a non meme answer?

Keep an eye on Chinese exchanges and watch them like a hawk

The second it drops there it will give you about 30 seconds before Bittrex follows the same trend.

I wish I could do that, but I have to study for a final tomorrow so I don't have much time to spend. Looking at the Bittrex order book tho, it's heavily manipulated, large walls are appearing and disappearing so maybe this is the set up for August 8th event?

Got out early but still wishing you guys all the best of gains.

Thanks, buddy.

why you got out?

how much of a drop are you looking for on yunbi? It has changed by 1.5 chinese dollars quite frequently

MY BAGS ARE FREE, RUN WILD LITTLE ANTS

Got burned a bit by the previous drops, plus I don't have too much volume anyway. Chart also looked a bit too pumpy for me to hop back on.

Because when the price dips back down (as it always does with anything that runs up), then he'll take the profit and buy back in

wtf is going on with the order book, it's the same amounts of ANS being repeatedly bought

bots?

I'm going by what I remember from two months ago when ANS was blowing up

You'll know it when you see it if this is following the same trends. Look for like 50% drops, or massive massive volumes dumping. Back in June it went from ~$14.50 to $7 in literally one minute. If you see that happen tonight, dump all you can because the whole thing is going to bottom out again.

If this doesn't happen it means we might actually be seeing sustainable growth, in which case hold on for dear life.

We're just getting started bois.

I was there for that. Pretty much shit myself but held strong so far

made a little bit. Im out. Im scared.

This is fine, i just keep accumulating more every major dip after a pump and its been working well so far. Doubled my money

I managed to sell for a profit and bought back in during the dip

It went from $14 to 7$ to 11$ over the span of 5 minutes. Nearly had a heart attack and pulled out quick. I told myself I'd never trust this coin again, but I just couldn't resist the easy gains this coin gives.

We're all gonna make it bros

wew

I don't understand the Market History box on Bittrex. What's the difference between it showing BUY or SELL? Can't sell without a buyer, so what's the distinction? Is it relative to the Market Price, and if it's a BUY, then it was bought over market price and vice versa for sell? Or the other way around

Yup I screwed myself hard during that and sold at like $10 then rebought at $11 lol. Still in the positive cause bought early but definitely ruined my trading self esteem for a while now. But also learned a good deal just watching coins since then and such.

Pretty sure we will make it on this coin

Sigh I wasn't done accumulating :/

>tfw only 215 NEO

anyone wanna call the top...........

anything could happen when bcc deposits open up on bittrex tomorrow morning

its gonna dip goys they only announced something. the real shit begins we everyhing is completed

Oh boy whales are here

where is the announcement

400k here we come....................

if we break 400k....

Holy shit get in now we are lifting off

Yo why did no one mentioned the antshares ico when it happened? Greedy faggots, could've shared the wealth

Chinks woke up and are only buying in more! Lambo land now!

youtube.com/watch?v=a0tMzflZ98w

because you can place an order below or beyond market price. When you buy/sell a coin you can set the price you want. Buyers want to buy at a cheaper price, sellers want to sell at a higher price.

who comfy here?

are we going to 20usd in next 24hrs?

i didnt really answer the question actually. The history shows the trend. You can see if we are in a bullish or bearish trend.

ETH ON SUICIDE WATCH

yes

I'm following /biz I'm back in for the 3rd time hodl me

Could have bought at $5.
Alas, I'm a poor newcoiner who refuses to buy in a bull phase.
Meh.

I'll be happy if my porfolio breaks $3k by the end of the night, but I expect it to go much higher. If I'm lucky I'll be able to quit my job and go condo shopping tomorrow.

>coin real value is $100
>currently for sale at $10
Really makes you think

Really nigga