RDD - Redd - For the Catalog Searchers

Alright bretheren, we are still in the HODL phase

This is a general thread because Im tired of there not being a daily RDD

If this drops to pre-pump levels Im going in even harder

Bought 15k of these.

Hodling.

I am completely sure that it will hit 1000$

Get out while you still can, all you have to hope for is RDD-ID which is just a copy of the Ethereum name service except RDD-ID doesn't work yet and ENS is working perfectly.

I bought this shit at 80 Satoshi. Finally put my sell order in today at 40, gonna use it to buy OMG.

Nice, just bought 100k

good to see you're still buying high

What the fuck I thought these buy high sell low guys only were on memes. Keked hard.

Lol. Dumbass. If a coin had active development never sell at a loss!!

RDD will go to 200 sat once Redd-ID is released. And that's just the beginning. Screenshot this

>tired of there not being a general

I'd rather not be reminded about my 750k bag and just randomly check it one day and be happily surprised

I know right

Right user

There is no low with RDD, it has never stopped dropping

Yeah and Redd-ID you can use to tip cam whores who aren't going to use redd cause it's fucking stupid and ethereum name service you can host sites and a hell of a lot more. And it works

But yeah redd to the moon guys everyone buy now

Teatoken.io

I'm getting rekt by this shitcoin desu senpai

Me too. I actually thought this would go somewhere and decided to buy in at 89 sats. feelsbadman.jpg

I'm buying more tomorrow I can't wait going to add a million to my stack

Nice! Just bought 100k

bought at 5 sats, thought I missed the moon when it dropped from >100 to around 80. Sold my 3mil at around 85 when it pumped and am so glad I got when I did.
It might be at a floor now, but if it pumps it's only going up to sound 50 or 60 tops.

We shall see, this coin has the potential

Nice. Just bought 200k

Seriously,

I looked into this project and it had potential. The devs really care about it and aren't in it for a quick buck. I AM REALLY GOING TO BUY 100k

>The devs really care about it and aren't in it for a quick buck.

HA

HA HA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You'll all be crying soon if you don't buy in.

gonna dump 8mil now, watch me

I bought 200k yesterday at 40