ETH

What is the deal with ETH
its tuck

>i think its accumulation phase

what are your views on it ?

why bother with eth when there's NEO

if eth is web 3.0 neo is fucking web 3000

It's going to break 230 resistance on the 6th, it's in a current right now from the 170 trough to the 232 peak. Breakout above the trend would be a flagpole starting 6-7pm EST, but that's hopeful against the BCC stuff ongoing now.
>pic incoming when I'm not phonefagging

interesting, source me when you're free

225 is the new 42...remember when Eth was haging out at 42 for awhile....then what happened over the next month? Yep, just HODL baby.

NEO is shilled too much. it's too late to get in now or you'll be a bagholder

There's a historic resistance level at 240 but I have a feeling 230 will be the new floor for the month similar to

The long term downtrend from 400ish finally broke over the last day and a half, and that's why I think we're seeing the sudden flatline accumulation that broke the channel trends from above. Optimistic on 12h charts.

will we see it under 100$ ever again, or is it probably going up from now on.

i think this will stay like this for a couple of months and then out of nowhere it'll moon and reach a new ATH

How do you draw these lines? It all seems so simplistic and arbitrary. I can draw lines like this at various stages and zoom levels, too, and come to similar conclusions, but what gives you confidence in any of this?

12H: Are you telling me it doesn't look like the 400-200 trend broke flat? At the least you can see the accumulation currently happening, right?

2H: I started this 6 days ago. It's been bouncing predictably in the channel ever since. The only real deviation is the fact that it went flat in the last 16H rather than bouncing off the bottom uptrend.

Whether or not you choose to trust TA, it IS an established practice and there's plenty of information out there. Do your reading, form your own opinion. No one said ignore fundamentals, just use what you find reliable.

>12H: Are you telling me it doesn't look like the 400-200 trend broke flat? At the least you can see the accumulation currently happening, right?
No, reread my post without bias. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you, I'm sincerely curious about your rationale and your methodology.

Bump

ETH is in a accumulating phase right now

and i hope it stays that for a few weeks, because i am accumulating right now aswell

We had a 10,000 ETH and another 1000 ETH wall today.

Of fucking course it's the accumulation phase.

It's testing the upper channel boundary. It could bounce and continue the in the downward channel, or if it breaks through we'll likely be going sideways for a while (accumulation proper)

This pattern, first introduced by Wyckoff but there have been others since, is one of the most fascinating.

>This was my bloody birthday wish

>It could still come true

1000 ETH walls keep getting put up at 225.

When the resistance is artificial, you buy lads. We learned this the first time around.

I'm 100% in ETH right now, hope it goes somewhere lads

same. i'm all in on eth and eth tokens. have been for months and ive seen huge gains