LTC

As someone who's currently holding all LTC
It's over isn't it?
I bought high and didn't sell thinking it'd climb back to its ATH
I thought 50 was going to be a supported floor, then 45, and now 40
It's volume is gone, once trading near a billion for weeks to its now not even 100M

And the worst part is I held when it was 0.024 because I didn't wanna get burned. I could have made massive profits, but I decided to hold.

So what now?
Outside of a miracle, I could completely see LTC dropping to $30.00 as people move to trade ETH/BCH post fork

I don't wanna hold such a heavy loss, but LTC is at $42.45 on GDAX. For it to go back to it's ATH ($57.75), that's a 36% climb.
Can LTC even do that?
And how about $60 (41% climb), $70 (64% climb), $80 (88% climb)
I know we've seen gains like that recently. Hell, if I had sold at 0.024, I would have seen 71% gains in 2 days, and if I held to BCH, I'd have even more.
But I just don't think people care about it anymore.

What do you guys think?
What's LTC's fate?
That "LTC is a scam!" image is feeling realer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OxWM6rJV0nk
cointelegraph.com/news/price-analysis-august-3-bitcoin-ethereum-litecoin
xbt.eu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LTC has no real hype and I don't see it getting any. Sorry mate

LTC will moon in a few weeks kek

if you dont know why then you dont deserve your gains

LTC is dead mate. better sell your bags while you still can

LTC is dead. There's literally no use for it. Sell it now.

step 1: HODL
step 2: wait several years
step 3: cash out and buy a lambo

jesus christ do you need us to hold your hand through this shit? it's all speculation. remember when people said DOGEcoin was dead and would never recover, then it went up 2000% all of a sudden and anyone holding it was guaranteed an early retirement?

place your bets and wait. there's no magical secret to any of this shit. anyone attempting to follow the money flow or time the market is already 5 steps behind the chinks and whales.

LTC $100 by Aug 31 :^) $2,500 by December

I'll probably hold regardless because why not
While the money I can lose is a lot, it's nothing I can't make back in two months

Atomic swaps with BTC will be sweet. LTC will go up, it's still better than shit BCC

Remember, do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says. LTC is the most hated coin on here.

>I thought 50 was going to be a supported floor, then 45, and now 40

Same. I bought at $53 and $51.

I disagree with all the FUD against LTC.

There's actually many vendors who accept LTC. E.g. lysergi dot com and liftmode dot com.

Can the same be said of other fucking shitcoins?

Also, Charlie Lee is badass and was featured on CNBC the other day.

I think LTC > ETH.

HODL motherfuckers!!!

Scam by Charlie Lee!

youtube.com/watch?v=OxWM6rJV0nk

>tfw btc 10k and ltc 1k in few years
>tfw 100ltc @38

Weee

Care to point me in the direction of good vendors like lysergi? After safeorscam went down i didnt know where to go to check good vendors like that

Transfer to BCH before it flips with BTC.

While you are holding LTC hoping to make some small gains, you could have cut your losses and invested in something much more likely to make you money.

why the fuck dont more people use this coin its LITERALLY BTC lite and 50x times faster

cose it overpriced

Meme lines and everything and fuck you too but this is what it is.

LTC $10 by Aug 31 $2,50 by December

>wake up to 24 hour high

LITECOIN is very stable please go to google news and check the latest about it. It has been steady solid rock growth. It is not dead! I am sick and tired of idiots using this term.. see the amount of volume it is traded for! It will rise. It is fast and stable. It is a small brother to BITCOIN... It will rise I am buying and keeping it....

fyi you lot

cointelegraph.com/news/price-analysis-august-3-bitcoin-ethereum-litecoin

There is some serious mega whale accumulation on ltc. It will 3x or 4x, then crash. I don't know when this will happen, but it will. I don't own any ltc for this reason, but when it starts to pop you better believe I'm all in on it.

Its just starting

LTC is dead! martin buterik said so, or maybe that was fake idk

Buterik worcks for blochstream

BTC is getting Segwit, which is the only selling point which has so far kept LTC over $20.

Yes, it's over and I tried to warn you before.

ETH on the other hand is just getting started rebounding.

BCC is gay. Litecoin is way better. The market will figure this out soon.

>There is some serious mega whale accumulation on ltc

source?

WARNING! WARNING!
BEFORE 2ND BITCOIN FORK ( xbt.eu/ ) WILL BE SHORT TIME (5 MIN MAXIMUM) LTC PUMP UP TO $60, LAST CHANCE TO FOR YOU TO SELL IT WITH PROFIT! SEE ON THE SELL ORDERS- IF NOT ENOUGH IT SIGNAL FOR PUMP!

Hold LTC until after LN is deployed @ BTC & SegWit2X situation is resolved.

If SW2X does not hard fork, dump it after LN. If it does hard fork, hold further for ez gainz and sell just before BTC consensus has been reached.

May take up to a year depending on how fast LN deployment goes. It is not a P&D shitcoin currently.