Rate my portfolio....plz no bully

Rate my portfolio....plz no bully

>doesn't have any bitcoin
lmao

>he FOMO bought ANS

kek

If you got that OMG and ANS before they started mooning and isn't just FOMO buys, then well done.

I bought everything today.

I'm not touching this portfolio for at least 6 months, so I figured a $1 price difference didn't matter too much

> made 4,540.57$ in 24hr
> says "no bully"

you bought everything today ?
FOMO ANS kekekekkekek rip

>I bought everything today.
oh geez opie. gl

>I'm not touching this portfolio for at least 6 months
Then that's pretty risky. For a long-term hold, I think you should be holding a significant portion of your portfolio in BTC. But I guess if you're actively looking for a high-risk high-return portfolio, then it's alright.

ignore all the retards here

ur missing IOTA, that's all. other than that ur pretty gucci

may want to invest slightly more into LTC

I said NO bully

>look at all these gainz im not cashing in
week later its pink wojak.

Youd not be a good user if you didnt cash in a percent on your lucky pump timing

>funnyjunk filename
Die

>no BNT
Nigga what are you doing?

Oh you bought a lot of peaks today, you might need one in accumulation phase, go for nmr and sell at .014

>I bought everything today.
Sell it all right now or you'll be despondent soon. I'm serious. Unless you're just pretending, that was fucking STUPID.

>My face when I see a nobanc

Top contender for bright pink wojak posts in the future. Sell your shitcoins and buy BTC, ETH, BCC, ETC and XMR

sell your via, ltc and waves

buy eth or iota instead

No bully pls

"Sell your shitcoins and buy BCC" Bahahahahaha

kek, every alt coin is going to drop by tommrow a large amount

Weekend dips that start thursday night are back boys. buy back in saturday

another retard who bought ANS just as it's about to get dumped

I kinda feel bad for these people and I kinda don't

I've had ANS for a month now. Why do you think there'll be a dump?

At least you're not holding sigt

because it's what happens everytime it gets this high

you've had ANS for a month and you never noticed? how dense are you?

no bully

Why SNT? I bought at 2200, and that motherfucker is fixed at 2k for weeks. Is this shit even a decent coin? I cant even remember why I bought 150 bucks of that piece of shit.

Im selling as soon as it gets at 2500 so I dont feel I wasted my time. And I dont think it will ever reach 2500. Whats your prediction?

Hi, Im a pro SNT trader,

You bought high. Dont buy SNT unless its goes under 1700, and do it in parts, because it has hit 999 before

When did you buy into OMG?

How can you be this retarded? You realize, the price is going to go up right? You don't need to Jew $50 predicting every dip like a retard. Hold your ANS, they're worth much much more than $10.

Rate my blockfolio guys. Whatcha think? What should I accumulate more of?

/pol/tard

what app is that

9/10

Newcomer detected...

Blockfolio

Most people didn't get in on bitcoin early enogh. Gotta fill the coin bags with shittokens to get in at a point where a nice profit us possible

Held through the moon. Hopefully good support at around 10 and the mission to 20 continues.

Whats up with OMG is it really a holder?

My main problem is that you have it showing meaningless fiat instead of BTC.

Proud BCC baghodler.

nah don't buy the FOMO ever. read the white paper. the token doesn't really do anything. get ready for NMR 2.0

Thinking of selling Litecoin to buy IOTA or more XMR.

you are a fucking idiot. what happend to buy low sell high?

ask me anything

oops

add 80 BCCs in cold storage to this. All of this are long term investments. I bough ETC when it was at 1 USD last year CFI and BAT i been accumulating for the past few weeks. Looking for 10x and 5x respectively. GNT im in it for the short term. As for BCC, i suspect whales are going to push this shit coin to the sky. so i wont sell until that happens

Why CFI & BAT?