BCC

BUY BUY BUY

no

lol they said by January 1st 2018..

janurary 1st is the add date, IF they determine it is no longer a shit coin by then

so no, I will not buy

>add BCC support so you can collect trading fees
>don't distribute BCC to your customers who were holding BTC with you

LOL fucking shameless

OHHHH ME RIKEY BITUCOINU CASHU. PREASE BUY SIR MAKE BIG MONEY

1. wait for the big dump from people who blindly believe Core/theymos' agenda
2. buy oversold BCC
3. ????
4. PROFIT

When is the big dump expected mates?

2-4 hours

This. It almost has to be a fucking joke, the fucking nerve of these cunts, somebody take them to court

Yes, could be

>weak handed faggots would sell instantly if bcc was available now
>get salty
>january 1st 2018
>bcc is now king crypto, being worth well over 5 figures
>weak hands would have sold at 8$

i think coinbase is doing them a favour, someone needs to keep those hands from flailing around

But they arn't given their BCC to sell

Depends on hash rate and luck, but it should start in 10 more blocks. Bittrex requires 20 confirmations and I believe it's currently at 10 blocks since they opened for deposits.

At what point it's a good buy? ANy predictions on how low it might go?

Yobit had a 6 confirmation time. I sold 1 bcc. The price was 500 and as soon as that 6th confirmation came through the screen went red with sell orders. By the time I realized what was going on, which was like 10 seconds my sell order of 500 was long gone I sold at ~380. It is going to be an absolute bloodbath when that 20th confirmation goes through

bring popcorn then m8

I don't have weak hands, nor strong hands, I have fast hands. When you think I am holding I am actually selling and rebuying at the speed of light. This is my way.

I made a little bit riding the waves on Bittrex and I know you're not supposed to trade on emotion, but I got THE WORST feeling about that shit coin. It's going to completely crash and burn.

It won't take the market with it, but it's going to be a black mark on crypto

A lot of people are saying this. But consider this...

What if Jihad and his chinkjew cronies decide to release some insane chine-rage some vile bear bile rage and go full retard on pumping the living hell out of this shit to PROVE they plan on taking Senior BTC out?

You will laugh at this but then again, you have, AT BEST, maybe 3 BTC's at your disposal, while Jihad has probably more BTC's than your mother has in her savings account.

So we need to think a bit outside the normie levels.

That being said I'm afraid to buy and will wait for the dust to settle.

Coinbase carefully vets a limited selection of reliable coins

Complies with regulations

Presents user friendly site for people to conveniently trade reliable coins

> Here comes the Chinese literal coal-burning miners

> Here comes the greedy fucks for their free money

> Here comes the Lawyers

BCC fucked the normie cash on ramp, great

Is it just me, or did the back half of the buy order book on Bittrex just up and vanish?

REDWOJAKCOLLAGE.BMP

God damn this shit will be epic, the SHOWDOWN

Also someone tell me where to watch the blocks progress....how long till THE BLOCK is done, 2 hours someone said?

Pls show me some countdown graph website for this.

Fuck me. Coinbase is going to add something called "Bitcoin Cash" that will confuse the fuck out of its customers.

>Wait son what's the difference between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash?
>One has bigger blocks
>Wh--what? I understand that Bitcoin is used for peer-to-peer money transferring. Great. What's Bitcoin Cash used for?
>....the same thing
>Well that's dumb. Huh. Maybe this is all a scam. I'll save my money.

HOLY SHIT

POLONIEX JUST ANNOUNCED THEY ARE CREDITTING USERS BITCOIN CASH

READ THE PRESS RELEASE

HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL
MORE FREE MONEY FOR THOSE OF US WHO WERE LENDING ON POLO> Holy fucking shit!

Wait so I should buy bcc now, or what?

Yes yes sir bye Bee See Cashu sir good coin get wich!

SELL YOUR DAUGHTER FOR IT

yes, buy now

gr8 time

No, you don't credited if you were lending it out, you doof.

It says that they're aiming to add support by January 1st, 2018, lmao

Yes buy now. Enjoy the bags faggot

Yup about to pump to 1k within the week when do those plebs get BCH

is coinbase literally the worst exchange out there? Even the notorious merchants at poloniex are giving their users bcc. Explain yourselves basecucks

Alright...when I say this, I in no way like coinbase due to their high fees...however, why the fuck is the basis of argument these days? Why do people feel they are entitled to everything, and show very little effort on their part to be responsible?

Do you fucking consumers assume zero fucking responsibility in anything these days? Do you not even have a responsibility to think?! Last time I checked your right to read and think is not outlawed-- yet! Unless you pea brains keep acting like this!

Here you guys are
>muh freedom
>fuck government
>muh decentralized currency

Yet do not even lack the fucking effort to prove you have one working brain cell, and show any sort of responsibility on your behalf.

COINBASE warned you fuckers that they would not support BCC. In fact, they even said to take your shit off of their exchange!!! It was on their website and fucking emailed to their users! It was all over the boards and internet.

If you fuck heads want your freedoms, then fucking show your side of YOUR fucking responsibility as a consumer.