Who has the right to be named a "Native American"?

Who has the right to be named a "Native American"?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0vgYK5PzGGU
youtube.com/watch?v=l12eckFp2tM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one, because we are all Africans :^)

I thought this changed, aren't we all Bulgarians now?

Anyone whose ancestors were here before the Hart-Celler Act.

Anyone who was born on the American continent.

>Native American
Anyone born on the American continent?

"Native American" is one of the most insidious examples of weaponized language. "Native" always meant someone who was born here, but starting in the 60s, the term was aggressively pushed to refer only to American Indians, implying that other people were somehow not native, even if their ancestors had lived there for 300 years.

Only white people

A Bengal Tiger born in the Bronx Zoo is not native to America so why would we apply that logic to humans? The only natives are the ones who have reservations. Every other race on the continent demonstrates typical alien/introduced/invasive species characteristics. White people are to America what Bullfrogs are to Australia.

>White people are to America what Bullfrogs are to Australia.

I agree with your first sentence but why only white people? There are people from literally every ethnicity and background in the American continents

Yes true but it was white people who paved the way for the other ethnicities and it was pretty much only white people for a couple hundred years. White people still make up more than half of the non native population, ..at least for a couple more years lol

Americans naturally

they built america

Depends on your definition of "mankind". If you count mankind as all 7 million years of evolution from chimps, then yes. If you count it as evolution contained to just the human species, then no. Considering how people misread the article you're referencing, it seems the latter definition of mankind is what most adhere to.

Amerindians. The rest are anchor babies/immigrants.

amerindians were basically wildlife

You don't really mean that user.
>(You)

the selknam ofc

I most certainly do

White Americans.

Indians.

Black Americans.

Hispanics.

This is really simple OP.

mexicans aren't americans, they are mexicans

The American Mongoloids of course since they are the only homo sapiens that did evolve in the Americas.

I dont understand why people call them indians they should be called Ameris or Amers for short.

I was talking about the entirety of North and South America m8o.

because they are indians you mong

Well those hispanics would only be americans if they were in fact of american nationality, and only after they themselves had grown up in that country and adopted its culture as their own.

Nah humans as a genus absolutely emerged out of Africa

The species Homo Sapiens did as well, but there might have been earlier migrations out of Africa than we believed. It's unknown if the descendents of these earlier migrations are alive today.

No indians, if that's what you mean. They weren't born in America, and when this became America, they were born on sovereign reservations preserving their ancestral heritage.

Anyone born in America to at least one American parent is a native American. Anyone born of two American parents is a natural born American.

America is a continent as well.

I suggest you read, meditate and do some reflexive walking outside then.

irrelevant

and there are two continents, however, only one entity can be called a country by that name

and so only one people has any right to its demonym

"meditation" is a vapid waste of time

at any rate I certainly do read, more so than you I reckon, and I sojourn without on a regular basis

The Clovis of course.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html

wuz

youtube.com/watch?v=0vgYK5PzGGU
youtube.com/watch?v=l12eckFp2tM

Well, all non African human beings have Neandertal/Denisovan ancestry, and those are both H. sapiens who moved out of Africa as more primitive species, probably Heidelbergensis

>"meditation" is a vapid waste of time

The only way you could think this is if you've never successfully done it.

there isn't anything to do

it's simply a scam for Californians

>he can't mediate

Just close your eyes bro haha

I like how the only people /pol/ unanimously agrees as being white are the ones who claim not to be, like her and Shaun King

I sleep plenty

Out of Africa has more holes than Swiss cheese.

Pol is full of hypocrisy they're not ones to be taken seriously.

So does the out of europe theory.

What do you read?

literally only vikings were here before anyone else

/pol/ revels in the fact that they're the most functional multicultural society around.

Then who were the people they encountered in vinland?

Not anymore.

Asians and Africans were brought here initially by Europeas, only after that they began coming by themselves

Whites descended from those living in the colonies at the time of the declaration of independence and the nation's founding.

>b-but muh Indians
Fought tooth and claw to NOT be Americans, therefore cannot be considered to be natives to the United States of America. They're native Algonquins, Apache, and Kiowa, not native Americans.

>b-but indigenous
No one is indigenous to America. Everyone had to travel to get here at some point.

America is a continent not a country you burgertard

naturally because white people built civilisation

insecure brown detractors won't ever stop frothing over this fact

Where do you start? I'm not about to list every book I've ever read, a medley of historical treatise, sciences, biography, fiction, fine lit, poetry, etc. etc.

You may well ask me what words I speak.

English Protestants

This.

Civilized people should be allowed to overwhelm uncivilized people.

I consider native to be anyone who has a majority ancestors in a land to be native to it, and ancestors to be anything older than great grandparents. In other words, if most of your great-greats can be traced a land, you're native to it.

>come from Siberia
>""""native"""" American
Uh yeah no.

Fuck off beaner.
If we're talking about geological formations like continents then NO ONE is a native American, as everyone that lives there came there from somewhere else at some point.

indeed, nationality is the realm of political affiliation and evolution

So everyone but Asians/Indians?

wrong, they are closer to turks than to indian people

Palefaces gtfo

The amerindians/natives whatever themselves. Tribal and familial connections stay strong in those circles despite communal issues and culture shock.

Alright, but when the eugenics purge comes, just remember: you first.

Poetry and nothing from the west or asia.

Kek

oh no, after you my good muchacho