SELL UR ANS/NEO NOW!!!!

THE CHINKS ARE AWAKE TO TAKE UR GAINS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NEO_Blockchain/status/893354147449196548
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Actually this.

If you are in it for the short term anyway.

Otherwise hold strong.

i set a decent stop loss if it actually dips more than 10%

however, it increased last night from 8$ to well over 9.5$ so i wouldn't be so sure about it falling

Of course it's going to dip after that rise. But personally I'm done trading this coin. I'll just hold till it's 25$ then I'll consider.

Buy back in at 8 at prepare for next 30% moon mission.

and its going back up

Why do people have this idea that theres some sort of time scedual? chinese crypto traders are just going to sleep now

>weekend dip, sell sell sell
>china wakes up now, sell sell sell
>america wakes up now, sell sell sell
>europe wakes up now, sell sell sell

looking back the latest 6 months, most coined increased the most friday and sunday, and when the gooks was awake

the only reason these retards keeps saying it is because they are literal crypto newfags who haven't been here for more than a month at best, so they have only experienced a bear market

Because rise and fall start/stop points are at 2 consistent times 50-60% of the time with the other 40% being completely random time periods.

for example if you live on the West Coast of the Unites states

50-60% of time if something is falling or rising there will be a reversal of whatever is happening at 5-6 am and 5-6pm.

the other 40% of the time it is completely random.

But overall those times show up the most.

It is a safe bet if you start seeing a small trend reversal around those time periods it will continue until the next 5 time period.

>chinese crypto traders are just going to sleep now

What? It's morning

that was a pretty nice dip. i bought some more.

exactly

It's not gonna fall in the grand scheme now that they've announced a partnership with the Chinese government for real. I'm gonna sit back and make my ethereum money, if not more so, and probably buy in more along the way.

What dip idiot, it fell like 30 cents

>so i wouldn't be so sure about it falling
Famous last words buddyboy

Wouldn't you want to sell high and buy low to have more ants? I don't understand this hold meme.

>you buy low sell high successfully increasing your stack by small increments
>you sell, and it moons harder than expected
>you have now lost money buying back in high
>holders win

This

Timing the market is next to impossible.

It's much less risky to hold and just buy dips

sigh

You don't understand? Okay I'm selling now, let me know exactly when the dip is at the low so I can buy back in. Wait, what do you mean its continuing to moon? I thought it was dipping! Fuck better buy back in! At least I only lost out on a little bit. Oh cool I just bought the high and now its really dipping. Fuck. Time to sell at another loss.

That's the reason for holding.

>he sells his entire stack
>he panics when he doesn't sell at the peak
>he can't wait a few days or a week for the fomo to die down

And look it's plummeting again.

so you're telling me you can predict the future?

good luck friendo, can't wait for your pink wojack thread about how you didn't time the market correctly. I've already made much more than 5% on neo alone

Don't chase. Problem solved. Make a decision and stick with it. If it continues to moon, shit luck, it will be good odds it dips again later. If not, move on, there are a thousand other coins waiting to go up 30%, and ready for some new money. Don't marry a position.

Newcomer to NEOS. Should I buy in now? Most online sources say there is serious potential for etherium-tier mooning within the next 1-2 years and china is going to eat it up like candy. As someone who is more interested in the short-term, is it too late to hop on the bandwagon now that its at $10?

ethereum tier mooning will happen before the 8th, the coin will continue to rally until then.

youve been warned

>will moon before the 8th

how could anyone possibly know this

NEVER BUY THE ATH

FUCKING HELL BAN THESE NEWFAGS REEEE

When it was supposed to release August 1st the coin did a tiny moon to 9 dollars and plummeted again. This is no different. Stay out for a few days and don't be a retard

Always set a reasonable buy in (somewhere between 7 - 8 dollars imo) and set a reminder on blockfolio. Stop looking at charts

Thank you user

Ether will never break $12, screen cap this!!!!

It did after many plummets thereafter. The platform hasn't even released. You're a dunce if you think it will happen now

the chinks deleted their tweet about their partnership.

Check for yourself @neo_blockchain.

Sell and buy the dip. I'm positioned to earn 20 more ants

My strategy is to hold this for a long time. The coin has been surprisingly resilient, taking only about a month to pass ATH. Some real good news will make this pump really hard.

>I know! I'll time a market built largely on everyone playing mind games and trying to scam each other. What could possibly go wrong?

its pretty clear who is a newfag and who has been here longer than 1 month

pro-tip: newfags say things like "before the chinks wake up" and "weekend dip"

newfags get btfo... learn to read a fucking order book.. ans moons in less than 1 week. and when i say moon i mean of the bull market variety... the type of moon that will let you tell your fat girlfriend she can have the apartment because your moving to panama to avoid taxes.

see you when you get here user... you can buy me a beer

Anyone got link to the chink exchange?

I agree with you. I hold but I'm helping newfags not make stupid decisions

Learn how to draw the right triangles and trading is easy as shit.

>ETH goes from 8$ to 11$
>SELL SELL SELL
>2 months later 400$
you poorfags will never learn
neo to 500$ by end of the year

Yunbi is above 400k!

yes brother, /master race/

this

Starting to lose momentum, I don't see it breaking 400k right now

this

>50-60% of time if something is falling or rising there will be a reversal of whatever is happening at 5-6 am and 5-6pm.
Timing is imperative.

its gonna top 400 tonight.

Europe just woke up to 380-390k, they're are going to sell and have their nice +20% profits.

Now, wait a few hours and buy back around 350k.

This. Usually americans and chinks pump it, euros dump it

very stupid to sell for little gains, when this coin is clearly long hold, and looks like its going to same path like Ethereum.

I beleive this coin is going to overthrow Ethereum.

Chinese, they dont fucking around, they are ambitious, and they are clever, they want Chinese coin to be near top, and NEO is allready number 12 marketcap coin.

Nice English Xhang.

Cool, I'll buy when it dips then

lol fake news buddy

twitter.com/NEO_Blockchain/status/893354147449196548

REEEEEEEEEEEEE I WAS TOLD IT WAS GONNA CRASH

>STILL NOT HOLDING