DGB Information and Speculation

I think it's finally time to actually have an informative thread about this coin, what it is, where it's going, and whether or not it's a good buy.

Telegram--Stay up to date on any announcements: web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@DGBalerts

Twitter: twitter.com/DigiByteCoin

DGB announcement thread on Bitcointalk: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg20521950#msg20521950

Long-term Roadmap 2017: steemit.com/digibyte/@itsshowtime007/digibyte-roadmap

--------------------------------

It's recommended to watch DGB until September, which is when the Citi awards will (finally) be announced. The future of the coin literally hinges on good news that came from the event.

Also, Jared stated in the Bitcointalk thread that they hired a senior marketer to rebrand the coin in the coming months, along with more exciting news.

I can easily see this rearing up for at least one last pump in anticipation of what this exciting news will be + the rebranding effort. If the news is substantial like a partnership with Citibank, it'll absolutely reach the previous ATH.

Thoughts?

I agree on all fronts.

>digibyte gaming relaunch

This is cringeworthy

>rebrand the coin in the coming months

kek allow me to stop you right there.

So you are saying that DGB is dead????

I think speculation of Citi awards will bring it to previous ATH. If it wins anything, it'll probably go up to $0.25.

You realize that being emotional against a stock or coin is the same as being emotional for one right?

You can think something is a shitcoin but still read into the market sentiment to make money.

Not as cringy as the algo swap, why on Earth do they need to change algos? They are just looking for useless shit to do as an excuse to pump.

So it's a yes, Digibyte will no longer be called Digibyte.

idgaf tho, I was JUST curious

we are the digimarines

Thoughts?

Jared is not a leader. This coin is a copy of Myrid coin.

This was a P&D... I know because I started it.

I started posting as the animie DGB girl back in May when it was 116 sat.

I shilled this shit until it literally got out of control.

I'm so sorry. I lost you all a lot of money. I made a killing though.

I honestly tricked myself into thinking DGB could win the Citi competition. Then I looked at everything like the Minecraft server and the Digibyte gaming website and realized I was causing a P&D.

I'm so sorry Veeky Forums.

Pic is one of the original memes we posted when those Indians were posting about BitBean and spamming the board.

I'm really sorry.

buy digibyte

You did not cause the pump

You're dumb since it's still one of the highest volume coins. You did not do that all on your own.

we are the digimarines

Apologize.NOW.

>Also, Jared stated in the Bitcointalk thread that they hired a senior marketer to rebrand the coin in the coming months

Why? Digibyte is the perfect name. "Digi" is a popular prefix for anything tech related across the globe. It's perfect for marketing.

I'm still hoping it becomes the "third world bitcoin" as some speculate

Southeast Asia, South America, The Caribbean, Sub-Saharan Africa. All ripe for mass adoption.

Kek comes back on September. Dgb winning citi awards and mooning to a dollar would be the funniest shit.

Are you actually fucking blind?

>I'm so sorry. I lost you all a lot of money. I made a killing though.
>I'm so sorry Veeky Forums.
>I'm really sorry.

>lost you all a lot of money.

Dude, crawl out of your basement into the sunlight. You are a poster on Veeky Forums. DGB did not moon because of Veeky Forums.

I'm sorry sir, you are very important, but not THAT important. You didn't cause the pump, and you had no influence over investors. Nor do you have influence now beyond triggering people who wish to correct your retardation.

we are the digigods

Im sure they don't mean change the name, but do away with the stupid mascot and just revamp the image of the coin, because it currently looks like a second rate scam coin

So you admit you're triggered?

Yes I admit it.

Which is fine

we are the digimarines