ARKKKKKKKKKKKKK?

does it blow up this time?

>muh smartbridge
>muh longterm
>muh thiscoinisactuallynotbad
>muh muh

Shitcoin aka vapourware project. Feelsbadman for all the pajeets sinking their life's savings into this turd instead of legit projects like OMG/NEO/etc

Lisk dev or sigt bag holder?
You're one or the other

ive been making nothing but gains from ark unless youre one of those guys that bought near the ath. i keep buying at 20 19 and 18 so about every week i make some comfy gains

HAAHAHHAHAHHHAHA

>"legit projects such as OMG NEO ETC .. holy jolly fuckin santa clause this made me laugh.

none of the above. I own minimal arks, but have been edged on this fucking coin for weeks. Every time she looks like shes about to blow... nothin.

This shit requires time. Be patent bro.

Neither, I'm a quintuple-digit Ark holder who has seen the light

Just keep accumulating while it swings, I'm having fun
And if smartbridge doesn't pan out THEN I'll start worrying about its long term prospects

Wasted trips on that ambiguous statement

Volkswagen is about to pay me a settlement of $18K. All into ARK?

10k Ark at least my friend
All $18k no

Only holding a bit at the moment. My big position is in LTC. If I can ditch that around or over $50 my plan is to phase some of that into ARK.

Must really suck knowing that OMG was 42 cents just a few weeks ago (similar to Ark) and is now over $2 while Ark hovers around 60 cents. LMAO stay poverty, son

Get the fuck out of LTC, bro... It's over

VW buying my Jetta TDI back is how I bought 12k Ark. I wouldn't go all in though.

Selling your car for digital shitcoins. Please don't procreate

>vapourware

They just created a proof of concept for the smartbridge though. That should count for something.

>ark is the turd
>shills random shitcoins he's bagholding in the same sentence

>the turd
>>shills random shitcoins he's bagholding in the same sentence
Bagholding? I got in NEO sub $2 and OMG at 46 cents you buffoon

>LARPing: the post