Dipshit stox

Jesus their social media manager (CEO?) should be fired.

Faggot announced giveaway for the last contributor, because he fucked up earlier by interrupting the ICO cause they 'reached their goal of 30m'. Wierd as fuck to stop the ICO yet continue accepting money.

Then he withdrew the giveaway publically because he got shitted on nevertheless in telegram.

Literally "We thought the community would enjoy a fun giveaway, but due to negative feedback, we're cancelling it."

What.a.faggot

I'm dumping with revenge on exchange release. Fuck that piece of shit. Bet they are deleting subreddit threads like crazy

When will it come to the exchanges

Lol you sound salty. I think nobody gives a flying fuck if you dump.
Go kys imbecile.
Stox twitter guy got his ass beat end of story

Yes I am salty

Not gonna kill myself cause I didn't put all that much in, but still I don't think they got enough beating for this just yet

Yes but when will it hit the markets

It's the bancor network, what were you expecting? The only thing that iCO has going for it is they paid Mayweather to shill for them. That's it.

Besides that it's shit, just as bancor.

got like 84 tokens. im dumping as soon at that shit hits $2

Itll hit around 2$ . 200 stx were worth 1 eth around 202$. 100 bnt equaled 1 eth , eth was around 370$ Early june.gonna dump also

Bunch of faggots, I almost bought this shit

A new vaporware prediction exchange...

did you really give these people you're money

inb4 Gnosis, Augur

Did the deposit the tokens yet

>ICO on bacdor network

Wait, so this is a scam... ON a scam? Holy shit please don't tell me anyone was dumb enough to buy this

friendly reminder that literally every ico is a scam

tell that to mayweather bruh rofl

you really think he wrote that? its whoever is behind his social media account

It's on EtherDelta now

Why are you so dramatic? Are you a woman?

hes a faggot as always

who gives a fuck about etherdelta lmao

Link? I don't see it.

What was ICO price again?

Nvm got it, its 0.005 ETH/STX

You can buy below ICO price right now on etherdelta

лoх

You know that these people who bought 15 mil. worth during presale got 30% discount (info from reddit) ?

I own 9k stx...