I Can't Be A Cryptofag Forever

Let's just say I make it.

Can we discuss some businesses that don't exactly provide a 'passive' income but require a limited amount of effort to setup and maintain? I'm thinking carparks, vending machines, storage units, stuff like that

Apparently you can be a fat ass who gets hot pussy feeding him all day

what the fuck is wrong with me, Im not an ugly fat fuck. He is beating me in life. Oy Vey

he probably maintains frame. Do you maintain frame, user?

vending machines is actually a lot of work

fuck how did you know Im all skin and bones

oh btw op I lost 100k on ATM pyramid scheme learn from my failure, I swear fuck that fatty thanks for the motivation OP

If you've got a decent job, good credit, and a lot of crypto gains cashed out on the side, buy rental property. Get an FHA loan if you plan to live in one of the units in the building for 2 years (No down payment required.)

If this sounds good to you, two books that I recommend before diving in are a big yellow book called "Landlord" and a book from the 70's called "How I turned $1000 into $5 Million in Real Estate In My Spare Time". Both are older books, but they're the bibles of property management and real estate investing. Also read the BiggerPockets forums regularly.

srs question, are there women that have a fat fetish?

are there men who like fat girls?

Girls aren't aliens kid.. They're human just like you and i.

that guy fucks

>Girls aren't aliens kid.. They're human just like you and i.
DELETE THIS

Also not worth it if it is only one. Generally you buy a "route" which is a bunch of vending machines in different locations and you do a daily or weekly route to refill them.

that doesnt answer my question m8

Greg what are you doing on Veeky Forums?

>They're human just like you and i.
citation needed

tfw no fat hairy bf

what's the context of this fucking pic?

I sell stuff on eBay. Have for years. It's very seasonal (tax season and christmas are GOAT, rest of the year well eh).

I actually get a lot of income by moving around credit card debt and welcome bonuses. Lots of companies are paying $200-500 if you spend 'x' in the first three months. Buy pre-paid cards if you can't spend the amount in time, withdraw money at ATM, deposit in bank, even after fees and shit you'll clear a good bit of profit. I do this about 3-4 times a year with new cards. Also with taking 0% APR BT's and just transferring that to other BT's before the expiration date.

>I also own a combo coin laundry/car wash that is pretty much turnkey

Go collect coins, look at video tapes to watch stupid moolies trying to thieve and shit, and maintenance here and there. My machines are like 40 years old though and still kicking. I also operate vending and arcade machines inside of the coin laundry. This generates several hundred a month in profit alone.

Kinda Jewy of me, but I also have one of those change machines that takes credit cards. If you put in cash, no fee, but if you put in your card I take 5%. However, the charge isn't a cash advance so all of the niggas come in and get cash without fucking maxing out their cash advance limit. Once word of mouth got around the ghetto that I had that machine, well, that 5% is over 5% of my monthly profit even after I pay processing fees.

Find something like that and exploit it. Minorities are your best customers because they're idiots.

Regarding rentals...

Is the income from rent even profitable if you need to take out a loan, get a management company, and pay taxes?

I need something to do with crypto gains in 2-3 years

Probably. I mean, some girls enjoy diddling toddlers.

trains is hard job

I saw the lip piercing and I decided to disregard your post. You need better bait like pic related, OP.

>Minorities are your best customers because they're idiots.
That is valid advice, generalizing, but there is something extremely important to note about it.
Minorities are NOT your best customers in real estate. You do not want to rent out to them. An idiot tenant causes more trouble than profit.

no context needed
the message is, if a fat fuck can get a hot girlfriend then whats your excuse

this is some kind of a fetish
the girl is either a prostitute or is a feeder fetichist. aka: she wants to feed that fat fuck until he dies

Couldn't you get an fha and just go straight to rental without living there? I know you're not supposed to but would they actually know?

plus if niggers move in your business dies, just like rentals

>are there men who like fat girls?
Yes.

>rental property
bUt LoCaTiOn Is EvErYtHiNg

wrong thread lmao

The market is so fucked right now that you can lowball the market and profit on kids straight out of college looking to break away from their parents

Again, location is everything. These college kids are gonna be living in major metropolitan areas like New York, Boston, DC, San Francisco, downtown LA, Chicago, Seattle, and all these markets are sizzling fucking hot and inflated as shit. Tech consultants are paying three grand to live in Brooklyn shitholes and the Tenderloin. You won't find a cheap offering there.

Man what a boss.

thats not frame buddy
frame refers to frame of reality
how deluded are you? and how deluded can you make your followers?