100 years of Chinese Army uniforms in 10 minutes

youtu.be/tgAbOCJPFKM

ROC is best C

>tfw 25 year precludes from showing best PLA uniforms

ROC army is now Amerishit 100%, Americans ruin military discipline with their lax standards and unprofessionalism.

Sometimes I look at JSDF and I just cry tears, why do Americans lack understanding of aesthetics and beauty?

ROC is degenerated and poisoned by forced diversity, multiculturalism and lgbt degeneracy. ROC already lost their mandate of heaven. ROC is doomed! I welcome PRC to take over here and save us from fag marriage.

You'd think an organization who's main focus is to force homosexuality onto other countries would care more about how it looks.

are you anywhere near the north american continent?

And we have another photo project, please click the video ,and there is a link in youtube

Very nice project. PRC uniforms are aesthetic.

I like the ROC aesthetic

>straw sandals
>military uniform

>Claim to be nationalist
>Wear westernized uniforms and clothing
Why do non-western countries do this?
Do asian countries not have any traditional aesthetics that's also practical for modern military?

if it isn't broke don't fix it idiot

I don't think there was such a thing as a "uniform" for Chinese armies - even with the Republican forces- during 1916-1942

You can find, in a single Republican division, men wearing a kitbash of German/British/French pieces of uniform,

and they used american tanks

I think its still neat to look at an example of a uniform even if there was little standardization.

>mandate of heaven
Weren't you imperial lot thrown out in 1911 already? Rising from the grave after a century to argue on a Burmese snail breeding forum is pretty pointless gramps.

God, is there any national emblem better that the blue sky, white sun?

fuck the beiyang uniforms actually look pretty aesthetic

White sky, red sun.
:3

Watching this I can't help but feel bad for the millions of poor Chinese bastards that wore those uniforms and died horribly.

>that faggy light blue for the qing army

why desu

>This lack of trigger discipline

TRIGGERED

>more trigger discipline as the uniforms progress

is this a metaphor?

Actually iirc PLAN captains still carry chink straight swords, something modelled after the old Japanese tradition with katanas. So there are definite divergences

>those meat cleavers in the 1940s

thats cool

Everyone wants to emulate the best, its only natural.

they all look the same to me

>Half the time the gommie dude is wearing Nikes or Reeboks

For what purpose

>Pants
>Dark grass color
>Western
Stormcuck get out

>Claim to be nationalist
Nationalism IS westernisation. In 1800s-early 1900s nationalism didn't really have conservative connotations - it meant creating a political nation, industrializing, creating a modern army modelled on the European ones. Nationalists destroyed many traditional cultures or social customs in their countries