BAT is going to outperform every coin this year. Also. Its only ten cents right now

BAT is going to outperform every coin this year. Also. Its only ten cents right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/first-phase-of-the-basic-attention-token-platform-nears-rollout/
businessinsider.com/guess-how-long-overnight-success-really-takes-2011-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're thinking of XRL when it hits exchanges later this month.

This will also do well

saged for the most retarded coin there is

anyone giving money towards the advertising industry deserves to be lynched

Fuck off. How would you know you liked things that you liked, but weren't aware of? Yeah, you can thank advertising. It's litteraly everywhere and it sucks in most of its current processes and formats. BAT hopes to help change that, or at least it's a novel idea that can help effect a digital marketplace worth billions of dollars. Now kill yourself, because you obviously don't know how to make money and you're never going to make it.

>m-muh brendan eich is gonna take me to the moon!

We had this thread everyday the last few months. I'd bet 1 btc you can't explain the blockchain fundamentals without regurgitating what you've red on reddit.

saged

>red on Reddit
>Reddit spacing

Fuck off. Saged goes in the options field. nig nog

BAT will be $1bn marketcap by the end of the year.

BAT is great.
Also Coinbase partnership will be announced soon. Get on this train.

>tfw don't have money to buy BAT

should I beg?

With ease. I see it as a top ten coin.

DESU, you should just do a 300/week mcdonalds job. 3,000 BAT/week. 10,000/month. By winter you'll have 50k Bat --> $50-100 grand. SO EASY

So far all shilling, no arguments, I kinda like the idea of this coin, made some cash daytrading it, but with no tangible advances I'm not ready to invest in it, shill me harder

just fucking read an article and decide how you think this will affect the price for this upcoming month holy shit
basicattentiontoken.org/first-phase-of-the-basic-attention-token-platform-nears-rollout/

>one of BAT's advisors works at Coinbase
>there are rumors of Coinbase adding new tokens anytime soon (new UI)

>Charlie Lee worked at Coinbase
>LTC got added to Coinbase

Sooooo.... BAT is indeed a good bet right now. Have a small bag, and forget about it for some time.

>read this post
>About to go buy some BAT
>its gone up 4 cents since the post was made
s-should i wait for the dip? but what if it keeps going up?

also double digits

this is not a reason for investment.
neither are rumors and speculation.

>neither are rumors and speculation.
They are though.

Fair enough, good that you're here to save me any research, I'll look for an entry point

i'm gonna go ahead and tell u ahead of time, i told you so .

>this is not a reason for investment.
>neither are rumors and speculation.

they're not, however, since the crypto market is full of rich retards with 0 previous experience in trading that always buy the news, it will be interesting to take some of it.

Dude, it's the same in every single market.

Apple share skyrocketted right after the first iPhone presentation even though everybody already knew about it.

This is one example among many.

yes they're are many various motivations for a person to trade money for something.

no , not all of those reasons are judgmentally sound and responsible ways to consistently invest for profitability .

what are you trying to say?

I just wouldn't compare real world trading asset + paradigm shifter like iPhone to some random crypto coin news that potentially `could` do some random thing that is completely irrelevant to the 90% of the population.

crypto is a small village of 50% rich people whom the half are cretins.

Be careful, BAT has a ton of haters, more than most coins. It seems to draw out a lot of sick, mentally ill weirdos.

>this year

i highly doubt that

BAT isn't a short term pump and dump like the rest of the shitcoins posted here. It's going to be one of the very few non-vaporware non exit scam ICOs in the next few years. its a long term hold and unless this goes 10x overnight, I'm not selling a single one of my 360k bat.

Do you think it can hit $10 bucks

No.

maybe one day.
i think they have a lot of work ahead of them and very steep competition and its a long shot but
they have the right team to pull it off.

Most likely - 80 % probability.
It won't go so far being only BAT though. BAT itself probably would grow 10 times and Bitcoin most likely will also grow 2-3 times in a year. Once Bitcoin costs 10000 USD, BAT can easily cost 10 USD.

yea. in 80 years.

Summer 2018 most likely. Next Bitcoin growth is planned for March - May 2018.

Reminder: On a board with IDs, tripfags are reddit-tier attention whores and should be filtered and hidden. Especially when they offer nothing particularly insightful beyond the average user with shit grammar and punctuation.

Veeky Forums hasn't had anyone worth a trip since based chinese business man left over 18 months ago.

Do not respond to tripfags
Filter and hide tripfags

delusionally optimistic

sad.

>neither are rumors and speculation

lmao get a load of this cancerous tripfag

I am completely okay with it being even 50 cents, I will stiple make 3x times of my investment so I am not shilling. This is just an average prediction of what to come. The problem with most other tokens is that a lot of them will fail to deliver anything at all. As you know most cryptos since 2014 have not delivered anything at all. Eich team will develop & deliver. I can't comment on community acceptance though.

I just want to win for once. Every other coin pumps except BAT

This will have eth tier gains this year, just you watch.

your asking to them create a business infrastructure that would value they're payment and record keeping method alone at 1billion dollars, and your realistically expecting that to happen in 1 year.

while directly competing in the established space of facebook google yahoo aol etc.

wow.

if you really believe to be a possibility then you truly are an angel investor .

businessinsider.com/guess-how-long-overnight-success-really-takes-2011-3

you should really learn2english before you start acting like you know anything besides acting like the obnoxious cancerous namefag you are

They can and are. Have you ever heard of amazon mechanical turks.
>Nah people don't want extra income!
>It's not Google/Amazon this second so it's worthless.
>It's the most capable and biggest name project in this entire sphere, psssh they're amateurs, invest in antshares guys.
You clearly believe in BAT but haven't bought in yet.

The thing is that there is no requirement for the actual structure to cost 1 billion dollars. News and hopes is the only thing that matters.

We have Litecoin, Ethereum Classis which are not evven used anywhere and most likely will never be. Yet they have 2 billion dollars value.

Why would I use their browser though? I really like the idea, but the entire currency rests on Brave browser being mass adopted, which won't happen unless it is significantly better than other browsers. But even then, anyone who has heard of adblock probably uses that, so why would they just accept going to a new browser from a company they have never heard of to be shown a bunch of ads that others make money off? If they aimed to partner with google, apple, mozilla and/or microsoft to implement their concept into existing browsers, it would be a game changer for the online advertising industry and become one of the biggest coins in market cap overnight, but short of that, a total flop. I'd be going the route of plugins for the major browsers while also launching Brave and following whichever path has more success.

I'll be watching with interest and downloading the brave browser when it comes out to check it out, but won't be holding more than a small bag until I see more of a plan forming to reach that mass adoption needed for genuine success.

i didn't say any of those things you implied that i said.

its as if you're attacking a straw man you have created.

wants to be part of the grown up conversation, but has nothing to contribute.
sad

They have 300 million BAT for development/promo. That is going to be worth some $150-$300 mill or more within a year. I see them as def being able to compete with the big boys.

Brave browser is available already since March this year.

Extensions for existing browsers already confirmed to release next year and they do not have to partner with Google or anyone. They are just going to release an extension.

The Brave broswer has been out since March you moron. Go read about the BAT and Brave plan before critisizing it, for fuck's sake.

Can you go back to using the trip please

Pay day today and I can finally buy some BAT. but I also told myself I shouldn't get swallowed up by fomo. I've been keeping an eye out on BAT for a week now with intention to buy. And yesterday it started to climb....

Should I buy today or wait till it dips?

You're splitting hairs about 5%

It probably will dip, but just buy if you're scared. The gains will be so enormous that it won't matter. Plus you're a neet waiting for payday so you're probably only putting in like $300 anyways.

They unloaded their load this week, it shouldn't really launch the moon mission for another week

Its a worthless shitcoin, dont buy bc some retard on biz shilled his bags

this guys right. buy into the chinese coin antshares, or esper$.

No one is gonna buy your ico bags fuck off retard