DNT just got added on bittrex a couple minutes ago, GET IN BEFORE THE PUMP STARTS!

DNT just got added on bittrex a couple minutes ago, GET IN BEFORE THE PUMP STARTS!

Other urls found in this thread:

ethlance.com/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

I dont see it, r u fibbin' OP?

The DNT market is currently closed but will open soon according to Richie. It was trading at $0.20 per token, and ICO price was $0.014 per token.

What makes you think it will shoot up and not, say, dumped?

Where was it traidng .2 per token? It was at 40% below ICO price on EtherDelta (still is below ICO there).

Need a whale to snatch that shit up.

Don't know why the cap wasn't reached this has the hallmark of a well run coin.

Dave

>What makes you think it will shoot up and not, say, dumped?

Only half the ICO was sold and it had a market cap of $9 million at ICO. At $0.20 per token, it would have a market cap of $180 million which is doable once a new token enters bittrex.

Hopefully it hits a dollar. I got mad bags. MAD BAGS

Etheredelta is a joke, the volume is around $30k that is why the price is below ICO. Once trading open on bittrex the price will get pumped. Not many people got on the ICO.

Why isn't it legit? Is it cause people are dopes and don;t know how to use metamask?

what was the ICO price?

1.5 cents

what's soon, like an hour or a day?

exatly, also because there's little volume being traded.
Truth is that in this case this project looks promising, they are already voting to see what district they build first and so far the most votes are on the one that sounds like Kickstarter but with tokens. I know, Kickstarter is just shit, but I believe that the whole smart contract part would actually serve better to protect the people doing the crowdfunding. Right there you have something viable and that would effectively fuck right in the ass Kickstarter.
That's one of the ideas they have for District0x, I'm really curious how far this guys could go.

can someone give an example of what a district used by normies might look like

I had an idea I was kicking around beforehand for a decentralized newspaper focusing on investigative journalism.

Wait i wanna get it on etherdelta, but first things first, it says 600 mil will be distributed around 10 mil dollars invested, this means 0,0016 ct per token on ICO...

Ethlance is a district in operation. It's a job posting site.
ethlance.com/

I calculate it like this:

43170 ethereum/ 600 mil = .00007195 *220 =.015829 cents

is 0,00008 eth still profitable?

GNT has a 833M cap and is currently $0.290424 and was $0.7 at its high.

DNT only has a 600M cap. I expect DNT to surpass GNT in under a year.

i dont see DNT on bittrex

Pretty good idea actually

It's there, click on wallets and do a search on the right for district0x , it'll appear. in maintenance mode tho.

fucking when?

DO I GOTTA KEEP REFRESHING MY SHIT YOU FUCKING NIGGER?

Not true DNT has a 1B cap it says right on their site

WHATS A GOOD PRICE TO GET IN AND MAKE A FEW HUNDRED?

asmodat [9:16 PM]
@bittrex-richie there is new currency in the wallets: district0x

rehar [9:16 PM]
joined #general

asmodat [9:16 PM]
it means the market will be open ? (edited)

bittrex-rami [9:17 PM]
no

[9:17]
DNT did not pass a compliance review, the market add was a mistake on our part, I pulled them

[9:17]
the currency is still there so people can withdraw

600M is circulated initially. After milestones and later funding, it caps at 1B.

:(

>buying as soon as it hits the bittrex
Should change Veeky Forums to /bag/

so are they gonna add it or not? I wanna go to sleep

haha fuck this made me lol for some reason

no idea. rami said it didn't pass the "compliance review"

not sure what was the compliance review

They fucked up the review. forgot to fill in a checkbox, so technically it failed. its bittrex's fault. they need to properly do the review to meet the standards or whatever. they have lawyers that are out until monday.

Update:

shaunr [10:06 PM]
Hey Rami, when you said it did not pass a compliance review, it sounds really bad for the token being added. can you clarify?

bittrex-bill [10:09 PM]
It isn't a good or bad thing. It just means they haven't completed it yet.

>missed out on OMG

this is a promising ICO as well, unlike trash such as CFI and BNT

reckon this is worth buying an ether worth? shit that gets added to this exchange tends to moon before being added to memetrex

also, why are there orders at the same price for buying and selling? doesnt etherdelta allow for partial orders or something?

>this coin will be worth more than ANT aka the platform it runs on

You guys are delusional

Well it's around ICO price, so no mooning here. Also, etherdelta has the stupid think in which the person grabbing the order has to pay for the fee's.

bump