Can't find employment

Hey Veeky Forums I can't get employed and I think it's because of my face, especially my smile. I'm 19 and had was addicted to speed for a year but I managed to stop.
Advice?

Move to britain, problem solved.

Higher quality

post ass

>addicted to speed
>for a year

lmaoing

I am employed I drive a truck for a casting company, but the real money is in sales.

sales is for scumbags

Also I already posted this pic and asked if a come backs possible. I did hard drugs for like 6 years and have been sober for 1 year. Whats funny as fuck is me after a 7 year binge is doing better then some people who've been sober their whole life. And I'm 1 year out of rock bottom, I still have night terrors nightly.

I did it for some time man, clean now. Own a home, cush job doing environmental engineering for a big firm.

Life ain't over man, get some dental work and shave that scumbag beard off and you'll probably make a good impression. No offense.

>addicted to speed

My advice is never do cocaine

I keep the beard to distract from my teeth. But thanks. I actually appreciate it alot.

So disgusting I don't want to save on my phone lol, and I'm glad you're suffering everyday, makes me feel good.
I enjoy your pain, it gives me a.smile!
I had a nightmare yesterday but lol at having night tremors daily . Jesus lol

Dear for rich life ESPER$ :) . No work, quick profits. Pleace buy. We rich. Yu can buy

post chest

Wow ESPER$. :O

What sort of jobs are you applying for? What experience do you offer? How do you feel/communicate in interviews?

Just don't go back to drugs dude and you'll be alright. You are still young and can literally become a millionaire by 30 if you choose to and put in the work. I wish i could go back to being 19 with the knowledge I have now at 30....damn i would own the shit out of life. lol

Goddamn how the fuck did you chip all your teeth?

I didn't make this post but those are my teeth, I work in transport, but Im being held back because I refuse to apply for a manager postion just because when I see someone notice my teeth, I cringe/ they cringe but Im 6' and average fatty american white male. Even as a junkie I had this job. It never mattered until recently and probably still doesn't matter to anyone but me.
Why would you or anyone save a picture of my teeth, so you can say its you someday?

Well seven years of fights, lack of hygiene, using IV drugs, pulling my own tooth when I was in pain, falling drunk, drinking toxic water that was 25% meth literally melted a tooth, hit with a gun or metal fist while being robbed.

The worst part is they don't look like meth mouth because there not rotten just broke.

I'd agree. Your face is fucked

I work door to door sales for a pest control company

It's fucking awful. My best friend works for them, he knows the owners. He says it's like the hunger games, where all the managers get voted on by random employees to either be promoted or fired, on the spot.

I'm good with numbers, not people. I wanna keep doing this, though, because although the sales guys are scum bags, I've seen some one make 28K in a week

what would u do differently?

A good dentist would fix you right up